Minnesota

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• dining options at the plaza

Albany Dec 26, 2014 at 5:05 PM

any good places to eat around the plaza?

more
    • singles over 50 party in Mo ozarks on NY Eve

Osage Beach Dec 25, 2014 at 4:05 PM

Where do they go and where should they staty

more
    • shaunaD's Profile Photo

Reasonably priced hotel

Maui 17 hours ago

Hi Everyone I am travelling to Maui in September and its my first time so have been looking at hotels to stay in i will only be there for 3 days and don't drive so need a nice hotel that is easy to get to and from. Any advice is much appreciated Shauna

more
    • Searching for a nice, budget friendly hotel near Easton Town Center

Columbus Jan 21, 2015 at 2:03 PM

Hi,
      Has anyone stayed at the Hawthorne Suites North Hotel?

more
    • Where to stay in Kihei?

Kihei Jan 18, 2015 at 2:19 PM

we are travelling to Maul from April 17 to 25th. We thought Kihei would be a good location as far as being fairly accessible to other points on Maui. Can anyone give us recommendations on either a hotel or Condo location. It is overwhelming looking at all the choices on VRBO. There are many that look good but you never know. We are in our fifties and it is just the 2 of us. Any advice?

more
    • safe area to rent an apartment?

San Antonio Jan 16, 2015 at 3:40 PM

I will be moving to san antonio within the next weeks and would like to know what side of san antonio is the safest? and what do i have to look for when renting an apartment?thank you and hope for a quick response

more
    • Park Location Question

Old Harbor Jan 16, 2015 at 10:16 AM

Where is Glacier View Park located in Old Harbor?

more
    • playoff This Sunday

Fort Walton Beach Jan 15, 2015 at 4:25 AM

seeking recommendations to watch the game while visiting Fort Walton this coming weekend... Along with some good food

GO SEAHAWKS

more
    • Local Business

West Liberty Jan 13, 2015 at 5:14 PM

What is Mountain Marketing and are they a good company?

more
    • Help got a question

Huntsville Jan 12, 2015 at 5:45 PM

Are there any reasonable townhouses in good area ? Less than $700

more
    • iam1wthee's Profile Photo

Pigeon Forge or Gatlinburg

Tennessee Jan 11, 2015 at 10:20 PM

I do not like to drive. Which one of these cities has shuttle services between the airport to the resorts? Is there public transportation between the airport and the resorts?

more
    • Shore fishing Brenneckes Beach?

Kauai Jan 11, 2015 at 4:21 PM

Staying in the Brenneckes Beach area in mid march. Wondered if it was worthwhile taking a small travel rod along to maybe cast some small spoons or jigs along the rocky shore areas. Appreciate any input you may have to offer.

more
    • Snorkleing South Shore?

Kauai Jan 11, 2015 at 4:16 PM

Staying at Brenneckes Beach area in mid March. Grandkids want to snorkle. Is there any good places near that beach to snorkle directly from the beach?
      Thanks for any input.

more
    • 18+ Condos

Fort Myers Jan 5, 2015 at 9:00 PM

Are there any condos in Fort Myers that can be rented by 18 year olds?

more
    • temperatures at the end of February?

South Padre Island Jan 1, 2015 at 6:28 PM

Are we likely to have "beach weather" the last week of February?

more
    • San diego-grand canyon

San Diego Dec 29, 2014 at 2:26 AM

FIRST TIME ROAD TRIPPER,NEEDS ADVICE.
      LEAVING ON JAN 2. ANY ROAD CLOSURES AND SNOW> WHICH WEBSITE CAN BE HELPFUL IN FINDING OUT ROAD CONDITIONS GOING THERE?

more
    • Yosemite Lakes RV or Yosemite Pines RV?

Yosemite National Park Yesterday

Hi, has anyone stayed at either of these RV campgrounds outside the park? Any feedback would be appreciated. Thank you.

more
    • Best sport bar to watch NBA All-Star game

Oahu Jan 19, 2015 at 7:35 PM

Hi guys,

I'll be on Oahu on Feb 15th, when NBA All-Start game commences in NY at 3:30pm.
      Could you please advice a sport bar, somewhere in Honolulu or Kailua, where I can watch it live? It will be broadcasted on TNT channel.

From the web-search, RoundTable Pizza and Armbar Sports Bar and Grill seems good. Any better options?
      Your help is much appreciated, I absolutely cannot afford missing this game.

Thanks,
      Oleg

more
    • FatihE's Profile Photo

Rent-a-car

Oahu Jan 17, 2015 at 3:36 PM

Dear friends, hello :) My first post in VT.

Will be in Oahu, Hawai between 24-31 January 2015. I wonder whether we may easily find a free parking around the Marine Tower Waikiki Hotel. Actually daily rental price and overnight parking fees seem the same, thats insane. Or do i need really a car to enjoy the ilsland at all ?

Any help will be much than appreciated.

more
    • arielmarie17's Profile Photo

An Idaho Vacation

Idaho Jan 15, 2015 at 12:48 PM

My boyfriend has some cabin fever, we started planning our vacation for this summer he would like to get out and about in Idaho. I grew up in the Treasure Valley and we have done most of the cool things around the TV, we are looking for must see cool things in Northern, Centeral, and Eastern Idaho areas. We are going to camp most of the time with three dogs(EP!) but we would love to see the less known things in Idaho. He grew up in California and I am excited to show him the vast differences that Idaho has to offer. Any ideas or recommendations for our trip?

more
    • Float plane

Juneau Jan 11, 2015 at 12:11 PM

Going to Juneau in June. Debating whether to take a 5 glacier float plane tour or just go to Mendenhall Glacier?? I realize these are two different experiences. We will be on a cruise doing just the inside passage for the week. Guess I am wondering if we will see enough of glaciers on the cruise. Thanks so much. Of course any suggestions are appreciated.

more
    • Luau near Poipu

Kauai Jan 11, 2015 at 7:02 AM

Be there in mid march and interested in recommendations for a good luau.

Appreciate input.
      Thanks

more
    • Spring Break Location

Alabama Jan 9, 2015 at 6:28 AM

I have two questions...
      When is college spring break 2015 in Alabama? My husband and I would love to visit the Golf Shores area during. We are looking for a quiet beach area.

We'd like to rent a house right on the beach. Where are the best family beach house vacation areas?

more
    • Enchanted Isle

Hollywood Jan 7, 2015 at 4:46 PM

Can anyone give me some information about Enchanted Isle Resort on Hollywood beach?

more
    • llauraa's Profile Photo

Good places to stay in Memphis

Memphis Jan 6, 2015 at 10:58 PM

Hi all, 2 of us coming to Memphis 1 April 15 for 2 or 3 nights. Want to be close to downtown and either walking distance or short cab to Beale Street so we can do the Beale St music thing. Budget is up to 150-200 USD prepared to go higher if necessary given its close to Easter so we have room to move on $$. Most importantly though want to know good areas to stay re: convenience to attractions (won't have a car) and safety / not too rowdy

We were considering accommodation in North Belvedere Blvd. Is this a good area to stay?
      Recommendations and also tips on places to go for live music and good eats highly appreciated
      L.

more
    • what warm clothes in first week of November ?

Minneapolis Oct 23, 2014 at 3:23 AM

we are travelling from bangalore india to minneapolis in the first week of November. Kindly advice us on the type of warm clothes we need to have . Also tell us how is the winter in the first week of November. Thank you and God bless you.

1 Answer Oct 23, 2014 at 3:35 AM
    • Kobus_AgriTraveler's Profile Photo

Night in the city

Minneapolis Aug 21, 2014 at 4:03 AM

Hi, I will be arriving in Minneapolis with a group of 24 men, ages between 16 and 55 on Friday afternoon the 29th August 2014. Do you have any suggestion for me about what I can do with the group? Activity with Dinner? I was thinking about the ‘Paradise Charter Cruises’ booking the Mississippi River Dinner Cruise does anybody have any experience about the cruise?

1 Answer Aug 21, 2014 at 6:38 AM
    • Byro's Profile Photo

I require 12 houses to rent during the Ryder Cup in 2016

Chaska Aug 12, 2014 at 11:48 AM

I need help to find 12 houses within walking distance of eachother. The Houses don't have to be in Chaska but must be within 30 miles of the Hazeltine National Golf Course. These houses are required for 12 nights from September 18th 2016. Generous rates given for this Ryder Cup accommodation.

4 Answers Jan 17, 2015 at 11:46 AM
    • Butcher Block restaurant in Brainerd, MN

Brainerd Jul 23, 2014 at 9:41 AM

Can you tell me if the Butcher Block restaurant just outside Brainerd is still open?

1 Answer Jul 23, 2014 at 10:18 AM
    • naomssssss's Profile Photo

GIRLS WEEKEND!!! :)

Minneapolis Jul 21, 2014 at 9:06 PM

Me and some friends are driving up from Canada to do a little shopping & well of course a little drinking. Where would be a great area to stay, near some good bars/dance clubs, so we're not paying a fortune in cab fair???

3 Answers Jul 24, 2014 at 3:03 PM
    • charlesracine's Profile Photo

A micro brewery in Grand Marais, is it part of the Gun-Flint tavern ?

Grand Marais Jun 12, 2014 at 12:48 PM

I heard thru the "grape vine" that there is a Micro Brewery opening in town. Does anyone have any further information? We like the Gun-Flint tavern and their good selection of beers and a Micro Brewery would be an interesting addition to Grand Marais. Thanks, Chuck

1 Answer Jun 12, 2014 at 1:21 PM
    • nevastar's Profile Photo

Is this possible without having to fly back to the USA?

Minneapolis May 31, 2014 at 5:50 PM

I live in the USA. I want to fly to Dominican Republic. Than I want to fly to Brazil. I am thinking this is not possible without having to fly back to the USA... which would not be budget friendly. I am assuming it is not possible. I read you can't enter the Dominican without a flight leaving. I don't want to go back to the USA, I want to fly straight to Brazil. The thing is I don't know exactly how long I will be staying in DR? So my hopes of flying to DR with a one way ticket there was shot down. As for Brazil... I read you need a tourist visa issued from your resident country. Does this mean I would not be able to fly straight to Brazil from DR? Help!!!

4 Answers Oct 16, 2014 at 7:53 AM
    • northland college in ashland wis

Duluth May 21, 2014 at 8:46 AM

my son will be traveling from dultuh airport to Ashland Wisconsin what is the most convient way to get to a busline from the airport then on to Ashland wis

2 Answers May 21, 2014 at 9:47 AM
    • Chicago to Minneapolis: fly or take bus?

Minnesota Apr 19, 2014 at 1:10 PM

Hello!

I will be traveling from Chicago to Minneapolis in August this year and am wondering whether I should book a flight (2 1/2 hrs.) or take the bus (8 hrs.). The reason why I am considering taking the bus is because I have never been to Minnesota or Illinois before and taking the bus provides me with the chance to see the scenery.
      I have no idea what the landscape between Chicago and Minneapolis looks like so I am struggling to make a decision. Would you recommend taking the bus and be on the road for quite some time or would you say it's not worth it and opt for the more comfortable option and book a flight?

Thanks for your answers!

6 Answers Apr 20, 2014 at 6:18 AM
    • electric company

Angle Inlet Apr 14, 2014 at 3:55 AM

whats the main power company in angle

1 Answer Apr 14, 2014 at 4:53 AM
    • safety in Minneapolis

Minneapolis Jan 19, 2014 at 10:22 PM

I don't live in Minneapolis currently but I am moving there in a week. I took a job that requires me to be at work by 4:30 a.m. I don't own a car and for some silly reason I assumed the bus line would be open at that time an of course I discover that they aren't. I'll be living downtown and I work down town too, so I was wondering, how dangerous is it to walk through uptown and downtown at 4 in the morning?????

3 Answers Jan 20, 2014 at 3:18 AM
    • Couple's Photo Session

Duluth Dec 30, 2013 at 2:32 PM

I'm looking for good, beautiful places to have photos done (indoors, possibly some outdoor shots), just for a casual couple's session. I'm looking for a place that is free-relatively cheap. Could you give me a good list of ideas?

• Unique Roadside Attractions

Nisswa Oct 3, 2013 at 8:28 AM

we're going to Nisswa for girls weekend and we like to stop at quirky and unusal sites along the way. do you have any suggestions for something that will fit this bill in the area?

• Transportation Minneapolis

Minneapolis Sep 19, 2013 at 1:31 PM

Hello ,
      What are the cheapest fares that I can get to go form Minneapolis Saint Paul airport to Washington avenue ?

8 Answers Sep 19, 2013 at 10:18 PM
    • What hotel

Duluth Aug 13, 2013 at 7:45 AM

Closest hotel to Hot Air Balloon event in September

1 Answer Aug 13, 2013 at 2:30 PM
    • praveenpd's Profile Photo

3 days in Minneapolis/Bloomington where to stay

Minneapolis Aug 7, 2013 at 10:56 AM

Hi,
      I will be visiting Minneapolis next week for business. I have work in Bloomington. Could you please recommend a good downtown hotel to stay. Any hangout recommendations for travellers to connect-bars, restaurants?. Any other recommendations on 'must do' are welcome.Thanks in advance

2 Answers Aug 7, 2013 at 4:55 PM
    • Viewpoints and Towers?

Minneapolis Jul 3, 2013 at 4:50 PM

Hi guys,

Can anyone recommend some towers which are open to climb or high points with great views in the Twin Cities area?

Thanks!

2 Answers Jul 3, 2013 at 6:10 PM
    • Minneapolis-St. Paul Layover

Minneapolis Jan 30, 2013 at 1:16 AM

Hi!

I will be having a 9 hours of layover in Minneapolis-St. Paul, I would like to know if I the following attractions are easily accessible from the airport and do you have any suggestions on how I can, at least see and take pictures, of these places in a very short period of time:

Minneapolis
      1. Minneapolis Institute of Arts
      2. Lake Harriet
      3. Target Field
      4. Lake of the Isles
      5. Stone Arch Bridge
      6. Guthrie Theater
      7. Chain of Lakes
      8. Mill City Museum
      9. Minnehaha Park
      10. American Swedish Institute
      11. Minneapolis Sculpture Garden
      12. Minneapolis Skyway System
      13. Basilica of St. Mary
      14. Mall Of America

St. Paul
      1. Cathedral of St. Paul
      2. St. Croix River

Thank you very much!

8 Answers Feb 5, 2013 at 6:21 PM
    • girls weekend

Minneapolis Jan 9, 2013 at 11:27 AM

3 or 4 of us are planning a girls weekend in Minneapolis at the end of the month. We will be flying in from different places and meet at the airport. Originally we were going to Ely to dogsled and stay in a B&B but decided that it's too far for a long weekend and especially in iffy weather. We were thinking that staying downtown might be fun. Other things we like are B&B's, spas, wine, yoga. Not very excited about the MOA. What we are looking for are suggestions of where to stay and what to do.
      Thanks!

4 Answers Jan 9, 2013 at 5:29 PM
    • floydly's Profile Photo

Hilton Mall/America/MSP Airport

Saint Paul Sep 21, 2012 at 9:41 AM

I will be arriving Sunday Sept 30. I have a room at the Hilton since I'm attending a conference at that location. I'm trying to decide if the Executive Level upgrade is worth the extra 20.00 plus tax a night. I am not a breakfast person. It looks like that is the main draw, other than the executive lounge which I'm not sure would be worth my money when I can go to the lounge in the lobby. Any suggestions or comments?? Are the cocktails the same at both locations? I'm also arriving shortly after noon/checking in and going to make a few innings of the Twins/Tigers game. (already have ticket) I'm assuming the metro is the best route? I realize I'll be a few innings late..

16 Answers Sep 25, 2012 at 5:06 PM
    • CatherineReichardt's Profile Photo

What to do during four hours in transit in Minneapolis?

Minneapolis Aug 26, 2012 at 1:55 AM

Hi
      I have made my bookings to fly from Washington D.C. to Vancouver with Delta, transiting through Minneapolis/St Pauls.
      I will arrive on a Wednesday at 13:30 and fly out at 17:30, so have four hours in transit.
      I am frankly bamboozled by the immigration arrangements between the US and Canada, sp please excuse what might be very simplistic questions. I am presuming that my baggage will be checked through to Vancouver, as this is where I clear Canadian immigration and customs?
      As for myself, I am presuming that I will still be deemed to be in the US? If so, will I be allowed to pass through into the public area of the airport or do I have to stay 'planeside'? Even if I can pass into the public area, is four hours long enough to see/do anything?
      Regards
      Cathy

24 Answers Aug 26, 2012 at 4:00 PM
    • Camellia36's Profile Photo

POSSIBLE VISIT TO MINNEAPOLIS END OF SEPTEMBER

Minneapolis May 10, 2012 at 7:15 PM

Thinking of continuing bus trip from Sioux Falls SD to Minneapolis to see more of US end of September, 2012. Would it be a good stop for a couple of days to see around? Any tours going in the city? Any advice would be great.
      Cheers

9 Answers Jun 13, 2012 at 9:32 PM
    • floydly's Profile Photo

Coming for a Conference

Minneapolis Apr 20, 2012 at 11:59 AM

I'm thinking of coming up for a teacher's conference end of Sept/first of Oct.. Will stay at the Hilton/MOA.. Thought I might take in a Twins game while there. Is there easy transportation to/from Target Field? Thanks,

1 Answer Apr 20, 2012 at 4:51 PM
    • what is good to do with teenager in redwood falls area?

Redwood Falls Mar 29, 2012 at 3:30 PM

what is good to do with teenager in redwood falls area and where to stay?

1 Answer Mar 29, 2012 at 4:07 PM
    • Activites for children in Rochester

Minnesota Feb 14, 2012 at 9:33 AM

Hi!

I have family members who will be in Rochester for 9 days. Have been looking online for some children's activities in the area but not finding that much. Any recommendations? The 12 year old will have most days free - accompanied by her grandfather. They may make a trip to the Mall of America. Are there any good waterslides at a hotel that she can pay to use for the day? She loves soccer and shopping. Her 4 year old brother will be with them some days. Thanks.

2 Answers Feb 14, 2012 at 9:53 PM
    • Small Towns

Minneapolis Feb 7, 2012 at 1:14 PM

Anyone recommend some good small towns - nice bars and restaurants etc? The more obscure the better.

Many thanks,

Pb Dancing

7 Answers Feb 3, 2014 at 12:20 PM
    • Public transportation from Minneapolis to Lutsen

Minnesota Dec 11, 2011 at 4:09 AM

Hi everyone,
      I'm visiting friends in Minneapolis and would like to spend a few days skiing in Lutsen. Problem is, I don't drive and have to figure out a way to get there via public transport. I've found out that there are buses from Minneapolis to Duluth, but can't seem to find anything to Lutsen. Does anyone have suggestions on how to get there via bus/train etc?
      Many thanks in advance!

9 Answers Dec 13, 2011 at 7:27 AM
    • africateach's Profile Photo

Ring in the New Year?

Minneapolis Sep 12, 2011 at 7:06 PM

Hello all!

I know it is a bit early, but wife and I finally got grandparents to sit for daughter over the holiday weekend and are going to be in the area over the New Years Eve weekend. We have tickets to football, reservations at Murray's, a plan to hit MofA and even the art museum, but no idea what to do or where to be to ring in the new year. We are not major drinkers, nor would we like to be in a crazy dance club full of kids! I have heard about Acme comedy club, but does it have shows NYE? What about after the show? Where should we go? Hotel party? Small bar? Somewhere we can be around couples and in a comfortable environment... too much to ask :}

Thanks much in advance.

• 2 and 1/2 days in Minneapolis

Minneapolis Sep 10, 2011 at 4:44 AM

Hi!
      We are a couple of friends from Spain planning to stay in Minneapolis from September 24, leaving on 27 in the morning. So we would stay 2 days and a half.

We're going to the Vikings-Lions game on sunday, since I'm a huge Vikings fan!!! SKOL VIKINGS!!! But besides that, I'm looking for suggestions.....
      My initial plan was: Day 1, visiting Minneapolis on the afternoon; Day 2, game day! then visiting St. Paul on the afternoon; Day 3, round-trip to Duluth.

However, maybe visiting Duluth is not worthy since we are staying for such a short time in Minneapolis...

Need some help and ideas; will be truly appreciated.

Thanks,

David

8 Answers Sep 11, 2011 at 7:32 AM
    • NelsonMa's Profile Photo

Visiting for Tigers/Twins weekend July 22-24

Minneapolis Jul 4, 2011 at 1:13 PM

Our family will be coming to Minneapolis for a weekend series at Target Field. Looking for suggestions..... Baseball will be the main focus of the trip, going to at least two games Friday and Sunday. Where to stay? Downtown is OK, but not necessary, I understand there are many good transportation options.

Any ideas/suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks,
      Mark

10 Answers Sep 10, 2011 at 7:14 AM