Minneapolis Travel Answers

change location

compettitive volleyball

by brarogers Online Now Jan 3, 2007 at 2:24 PM

My name is Bryan and I just moved here from portland and I need a place to play AA
level ball. I would also like to get on a mens team or a co ed team. If anyone has any info please get back to me. brarogers@yahoo.com. thanks Bryan

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • lkdahl's Profile Photo

    RE: compettitive volleyball

    by lkdahl Online Now Jan 3, 2007 at 9:43 PM

    City Sports Connection or CSC runs alot of adult co-ed leagues from soccer to softball, including indoor and sand volleyball leagues.

    Their website is:


    I think you might be able to sign up as an individual, but not positive. Otherwise try posting on www.craigslist.com that you are looking for a team to play on.

    Hope this helps.

    Be the first to rate this answer!

    Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines