• Weather in Mount Isa

Mount Isa Feb 9, 2015 at 2:05 PM

Can anyone tell me what the weather is like in April for Mount Isa

more
    • jez25's Profile Photo

Ayers Rock Guide

Australia Yesterday

Hi all,
      Would anyone know of a really good private guide (with vehicle) or a service to show us around Ayers Rock for at least a half day?
      We're especially interested in the early morning sunrise experience, but would like to see and learn as much as we can.

We arrive on Sunday, 3/1, and departi on Wednesday, the 4th.

Thanks in advance,
      Jan

more
    • Jeevz000's Profile Photo

ADVICE NEEDED :)

Hobart 16 hours ago

My itenary - Devonport - bicheon (1night) - Swansea(2nights) - Hobart (2nights) & cradle mountain ( 2 nights) - back to Devonport - spirit of Tasmania( evening ferry)

I`ll be staying in Hobart , and was thinking of driving into port Arthur for the ghost tours at night. Will driving back from port Arthur to Hobart at night safe?

Also I was planning to do Salamanca market , in the morning and leave early afternoon from Hobart to cradle mountain. Is that doable, because I think the drive up is almost 4-5 hours?

Driving:
      I actually have a choice between the holden SV6 which is a 3000CC vehicle (more powerful but manual ) and the Suzuki 1200 CC ( less powerful and automatic transmission) ... tough time deciding which to go with!
      Any advice on which car to take will be helepful too .

THANKS AGAIN ! in advance :)
      jeevz

more
    • jobs/accommodation /general info

Brisbane Feb 17, 2015 at 7:21 AM

Hi everyone, me and my boyfriend have flights booked for the 15th march. Anyone know of any fruit picking/farm jobs after that time? Accommodation and general traveller virgin tips would be appreciated! :) Thanks

more
    • Holiday in Melbourne

Melbourne Feb 5, 2015 at 12:16 PM

I need to know...average cost per day for a couple in Melbourne for food and accommodation

more
    • dyah.ES's Profile Photo

Long week end itinerary suggestion in Alice Spring , please!

Alice Springs Feb 4, 2015 at 3:29 PM

We will travel to Alice Spring for one long week end (thu-sun) only due to limited time we have
      Can anyone please suggest squezed ittinerary for this short time... to get idea which place is must seen , and which one I can leave it
      For sure we would like to go to Ayers Rock (is it possible?)
      Thanks mate!

more
    • Jobs/ travelling/ accommodation/ info

Brisbane Yesterday

Hi,

I wrote on this site not long ago, so thank you for the helpful responses. However I have trawled through so many recruitment sites, pretty much covering them all with no such luck. So if anyone has any genuine contacts for fruit picking/ farm work/ or anything for two people please let me know :) we will be travelling on the 15th March from the UK so will be painfully arriving in Brisbane around the 17th, Thanks, hope you can help!

more
    • Jeevz000's Profile Photo

Driving with a small car?

Tasmania Feb 24, 2015 at 2:45 AM

Hi ! ill be driving to Tasmania via melb , on a Suzuki swift 1.2L hatchback. From what I gathered the roads are pretty steepy in Tasmania? Will a small 1200 cc Suzuki be able to take the pressure of driving round the island? ill be staying 10 days .. driving from Devonport -- bicheon -- Swansea -- Hobart -- cradle mountain -- Devonport. And is gps navigation important ? Do advise and thanks in advance!
      cheers

more
    • Where to Stay in Gold Coast?

Gold Coast Feb 25, 2015 at 12:36 AM

Hi, will be visiting Sea world, Movie World and Dream World for 3 days with my wife and 2 children. Can someone please advice where will be best hotel to stay. Will there be free transportation available from these hotel to the theme park?

Would be great if there are shopping around the hotel so as to do some shopping during the evening, after visiting the theme park.

Thanks

more
    • stevemt's Profile Photo

Best time of year to visit Hobart

Hobart Feb 1, 2015 at 5:35 PM

What is the best time of year to visit Hobart weather wise?

Many thanks in advance for all answers

STEVE

more
    • happypasttime's Profile Photo

Australia and New Zealand for 2 weeks

Australia Jan 30, 2015 at 11:31 AM

Starting to plan a trip to Australia and was wondering if taking 3 days to see New Zealand is possible? Is the transportation too far and time too long make it not worth only 3 days? I am being told by my family I should only on one, not try to visit both. Advice would be appreciated. Thanks!

more
    • Jobs/ travelling/ accommodation/ info

Australia Feb 17, 2015 at 8:43 AM

Hi,

I submitted a post earlier, but not sure if it worked. Me and my boyfriend have flights to Brisbane booked for the 15th March this year. We have given up our jobs in the UK, and are pretty much going out on a limb with no accommodation or work lined up. Could anybody advise me if there are any fruit picking/ farm jobs going and the best places to stay. Any info or potential work would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance!

Claire

more