Milwaukee Travel Answers

change location

Knickerbocker by the Lake

by josh_1782 Online Now Sep 24, 2005 at 3:30 PM

Hey all,

I'm going to be travelling down to your fine city in april with a friend for 4 nights to see the Frozen Four at the Bradley Center. I have started planning my trip and the cheapest I could get within walking distance of the Bradley Center is the Knickerbocker by the Lake it's about 13 blocks away. Yes, everything within one mile is booked, believe me I tried. Anyway I've been having a hard time finding info about the hotel, can anyone help me whos stayed there or lives near there? I was tossing between that and the Executive Inn more in the center of downtown, so fill me in guys, did I reserve a dump or is it decent? I'm not real picky, but I don't want to stay in a dump either, after all I just graduated from college so I had that for the last 4 years. Thanks all!

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • fierosled's Profile Photo

RE: Knickerbocker by the Lake

by fierosled Online Now Sep 24, 2005 at 9:46 PM

my brother lives down there in milwaukee, cant really say where you're talking about but i could ask him. otherwise look on www.mapquest.com

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • zuriga's Profile Photo

by zuriga Online Now Sep 24, 2005 at 11:53 PM

Check out www.tripadvisor.com. Maybe there are some comments there about the hotel or others.

• blaird's Profile Photo

by blaird Online Now Oct 26, 2005 at 2:30 PM

That is kind of a haul from the Bradley Center, maybe 1.5 - 2 miles away. Anyway, on your walk to the Bradley Center, you will pass a good area to go out for drinks...Water Street.

Ten years ago I was in the hotel, although i have eaten at the restaurant attached to it much more recently. The hotel is in a pretty good area, the rooms seemed normal from my 30 minutes of being in it ten years ago. The restuarant is actually pretty nice and can be fun.

It is near County Claire, a nice Irish pub with good food. Overall, I bet you will think the hotel is pretty good.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines