Milo Mills

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• buying wedding rings in new york

New York State Mar 19, 2015 at 2:09 AM

coming to new york in september this year to renew our wedding vowels,and im thinking of buying new diamond eternity rings in new york,rather than before we go in england,as everything else is cheaper in america than england.Can anyone advise of any decent jewellery shops,and whereabouts in new york they are situated?

thanks in advance

andy

more
    • grump1's Profile Photo

transportation

New York State Mar 18, 2015 at 7:38 PM

Hi all I will be in new York on the 27th July and I am after a camper van or just a van to camp out in for a month does anyone know someone who would be willing to rent one out??

more
    • jvelez's Profile Photo

Plattsburgh airport to Lake Placid

Plattsburgh Mar 11, 2015 at 7:18 AM

If I land in Plattsburg AP, do I have to take a ferry at all to get to Lake Placid?

more
    • AlleyB's Profile Photo

Uber pick up

New York City Mar 8, 2015 at 6:40 PM

Will Uber pick you up at your hotel?

more
    • Bars and clubs

New York City Mar 5, 2015 at 6:06 AM

Hi! My partner, his dad, step mum and I will all be traveling to New York next Thursday we are all young, outgoing and looking forward to having an amazing time. We like to have a drink and party and we will be staying in times square. Where is the best bars and clubs in New York not too pricey but not a dive either!?? Thanks! X

more
    • Good Place to Watch Sunrise

Syracuse Mar 25, 2015 at 8:10 AM

Going to be dropping a friend off at the airport VERY early in the morning, and would love to stop and watch the sunrise somewhere beautiful after. I'm not too familiar with the city, any suggestions?

more
    • DavidBurgess's Profile Photo

Loft Accommodation

New York City Mar 11, 2015 at 12:33 AM

Hi everyone,

My wife and I are travelling from Australia to New York, where we have booked for four nights prior to a 12 night cruise from New Jersey to Quebec. We booked a loft apartment (Mikkasa Metro Suites - 38 W 31st St New York) via Expedia. I know lofts a small but given there are only two of us and its towards the centre of the City its all we need. I have since read after booking that a lot of the adverstised apartments and lofts etc are in fact non existent and are scams. I am assuming via Expedia we are covered as we have booked via them to the US on three prior occasions in the past 18 months without issue. None the less we have tried to call the accommodation and have been constantly greeted with a message service and we havent been responded to - albeit given where we live that might be understandable. Has anyone had any concerns re accommodation in New York and in your learned opinions should we do some more due diligence.

Regards...Dave

more
    • Friskyfinn's Profile Photo

Weather in NYC at the moment

New York City Mar 7, 2015 at 2:43 AM

Heading off to NYC next week. I hear the weather is somewhat challening at the moment. What kind of footwear is needed, ok with sneakers or are winter boots needed? Tips frpm locals apprecciated thanks

more
    • decent new york photographer

New York City Mar 4, 2015 at 6:01 AM

hi.my wife and myself are getting our wedding vowels renewed in september,and wandered if anyone could recommend a decent photographer?it will only be for approx 30-40 mins work,and its only 4 of us at the ceremony.i've had a couple of quotes from companies,and they want around about £400($600),which seems really steep to me.just wandered if anyone knew of a freelance photographer who wouldnt have the 'overheads' of a company.

thanks in advance

andy

more
    • Suitcase in NYC

New York City Mar 3, 2015 at 9:06 AM

I´m going to buy a new suitcase in NYC. Any store to recommend with affordable prices?

more
    • lynmur's Profile Photo

Woodberry Common

New York City Yesterday

Hi there can anyone please tell me the best way to get out to Woodberry Common? Happy to take a bus if thats best, have seen a few with different times for pick ups in the morning but want one thats flexible for coming back in the afternoon too. Its a Friday we are going. Thanks

more
    • Shopping in NYC

New York State Mar 9, 2015 at 2:59 AM

Will be travelling to NYC in a few weeks to celebrate my 40th birthday.
      Whilst there, apart from visiting the usual sights, I want to do a bit of shopping and possibly purchase a prom/pageant style dress for my daughters junior prom - she is 11.
      Any tips/recommendations of shops/stores to go to?
      Thanks in advance.
      Dawn

more
    • Dymphna1's Profile Photo

Which airport

Long Island Mar 10, 2015 at 8:52 AM

Which airport is closest to Long Island? JFK, Logan, or EWR? Thanks

more
    • jess_nutella's Profile Photo

Short listed places to stay.. safety/convenience/food etc etc...

New York City Mar 2, 2015 at 2:25 AM

Hi I'm travelling to NYC for the first time with my partner for 5 days. We are in our mid-twenties and really love food.
      We are trying to decide on a place to stay and are tossing up between:
      1) Upper West Side- West 107th Street (my top choice based on the description and reviews of the place)
      2) Lower East End - Henry St
      3) East Village - East 7th St
      4) Union Sq/Gramercy Park - East 14th St
      5) Upper East side - 89th St
      6) East Village/Gramercy Park - East 15th St

Do any of these stand out as being very good areas (safety, food, convenience) or are they all about the same? Do any of these stand out as being places to avoid? Or are there places directly surrounding these areas that should be avoided?

more