Milner

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Need iformation

Colorado Springs 6 hours ago

I'm planning to travel to colarado springs from denver on 22nd August 2015. I'm planning to stay in Denver or colarado springs. I would like to know which place is good to stay denver or Colarado Springs so that I can make the most of my trip. We also have 2 kids (4yrs, 2 yrs). Please need your expert advice.

more
    • Colorado - early September

Colorado Yesterday

Dear all,
      We are looking to travel around Central / SW Colorado during the first week of September and are hoping to wing it with re to our itinerary. We would prefer to book accommodation on the day. Have any of you had problems finding places to stay around this time of year?
      Thanks!

more
    • public transport airport into town (Capitol hill)?

Denver Jun 7, 2015 at 3:40 AM

Hi there,

Could anybody tell me what the best way is on public transport to go from Denver airport to Capitol hill?
      Also how much would a taxi be?
      Thanks a lot!

more
    • First time in CO- Red Rocks Concert and Pikes Peak long weekend

Denver Jun 19, 2015 at 8:27 AM

Hi. Traveling east coast to Denver to see back to back shows at Red Rocks and see Manitou & Pike's Peak. Confused on best lodging options considering the distance between the two sites and the airport. Is there a recommended hotel/inn that's fairly central to both places? If not, I'm thinking 2 nights near red rocks and 2 nights in CO Springs? We'll be there mid- August. Any recommendations would be helpful. Thank you in advance!

more
    • Train Rides through to Rockies

Rocky Mountain National Park Jun 17, 2015 at 6:24 PM

I am going to visit my son and his family who live near Denver (Monument is the name of the town that he lives in). We want to take a day trip to the Rocky Mountains. We would really like to take a train ride through the Rockies. We will have three small children (ages 2 to 8) with us, so it has to be kid friendly. Does anyone know of a company that gives train tours through the Rockies? Like I said, this will be a day trip so I think I am looking for a train ride that lasts between 2 to 4 hours, but I am open to suggestions. If possible, please list the web address so that I can check it out.
      Thanks so much!
      Carie

more