change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• NewYorktoDublin's Profile Photo

Cliffs of moher

Dun Laoghaire 18 minutes ago

When searching the net I'm finding I can get to Galway from Dublin on the train and to,the cliffs of moher on a bus from Galway . They're telling me it's a 7 hour bus ride from Galway .. Really??

more
    • CCCC33's Profile Photo

Identifying Artifacts Christ Church Cathedral

Dublin Jan 11, 2016 at 4:19 PM

I recently visited Dublin while on a European vacation. On the sidewalks outside of the Christ Church Cathedral, I noticed painted squares that contained "artifacts" embedded in the sidewalk. I took photos but I have been unable to learn what these are, what they represent or the history behind them. I loved Ireland and hopefully I will be able to visit again; everyone was so friendly and helpful. Thank you!

more
    • sandranunes's Profile Photo

Luggage storage facilities in Dublin

Dublin Jan 30, 2016 at 6:52 AM

I´ve found a good price for my overseas tks to Dublin, so I could start my trip there, go to Belfast spend some days, get back to Dublin and fly to London. Does anybody know if there is luggage storage facility at Dublin Airport or Train Station?

more
    • Crazywoman's Profile Photo

Castle hotel

Dublin Jan 18, 2016 at 3:23 AM

My mother recently had an anniversary and we are planning to make a weekend (3-4 days) trip in June as a celebration. She would like to preferably stay in a castle or on a castle area not to far from Dublin. Even Edinburgh and the area around could be an option. Close proximity to a castle where it is possible to visit is the second best option. could help us narrow down would be great! Does anyone have any suggestions? From what I have seen, we are

We have started to search around on the internet, but none of the 4 of us know these areas very well and all ideas that looking at something mid to low budget.

more