change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• leffe3's Profile Photo

Start 2005 in Mildura

by leffe3 Online Now Dec 20, 2004 at 9:32 PM

Heading to Mildura/Mungo Park on 1 or 2 January for a few days touring the area (Melbourne-Bendigo-Mildura-Euchuca-Melbourne). Any tips for places not to be missed on the drive through?

1 Answer Dec 20, 2004 at 10:35 PM
    • majicsilverrose's Profile Photo

by majicsilverrose Online Now May 16, 2004 at 1:22 AM

Hi everyone, Im thinking about going to have a look at Mildura for a few days after 27th, are there any local VT people in the area ? maybe we could meet for a coffee or something ? Alternatively, does anyone know of a good inexpensive, clean hostel or motel in a handy location ? I wont have a car so in the town it will have to be, can i get a view of the river from the town ? What are the main tourist attractions around ? Whats the go with the river cruises ? can anyone recommend a good one. Any info at all on Mildura will be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Hazel

• Vikings's Profile Photo

Things to do in Mildura

by Vikings Online Now Mar 7, 2004 at 1:54 AM

Hej Everyone, I have a question regarding a good route from Melbourne to Adelaide. Would it be a good route to travel from Melbourne---Great Ocean Rd up to Port Fairy ---- North through Dunkeld, Halls Gap, Dimboola --- fro here i am not sure whether to travel west on the A8 to Adelaide, or to keep on north up to Mildura, stay there from 1 or 2 days and then travel trough the Barossa valley to Adelaide ? It sounds like there are some good things to do in the Mildura area but i am not sure whether the alternative (A8) would also be great. Please help :) Samuel

3 Answers Sep 6, 2004 at 5:45 AM