Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• RodolfoBrasil's Profile Photo

Staying in Noto?

Noto 3 hours ago

Translate Google
      I want to visit Sicily soon and I would stay about 2 days to visit this city Noto, Modica, Ragusa and Palazzolo Acreide. It pays to be these two days based in Noto or is it better to stay in Syracuse and make a one-day visit to these places? Thank you for answer.
      (I can write in spanish or portuguese)
      Rodolfo
      São Paulo, Brazil

more
    • RodolfoBrasil's Profile Photo

Staying in Trapani?

Trapani 3 hours ago

Tradutor Google
      I want to visit Sicily soon and I would stay about 2 days in Trapani to visit this city, Erice, Segesta, Isola Favignana and Marsala. It pays to be these two days based in Trapani or is it better to stay in Palermo y make a one-day visit to these places? Thank you for answer.
      Rodolfo, São Paulo, Brazil

more
    • question about transport Palermo - Solanto

Palermo 9 hours ago

Hi everybody, how much costs taxi Palermo - Solanto(hotel Domina)? I'l have some days in this hotel and would like to visit Palermo. Also bus or train Palermo - Solanto? Because plan to go to spectacolo in teatro Massimo and after 9 or 10/11 pm to come back from Palermo to hotel...?
      Thanks in advanse

more
    • dennyandconnie's Profile Photo

3 DAYS IN VALI DI RAGUSA

Ragusa 16 hours ago

we will be in the region at the the end of may using marina di ragusa as our base. one day we just want to veg near the sea. planning a day trip to the Baroque towns (Ragusa, Modica, Noto). are there others that you might consider better? thought about visiting Noto on our way to Siracusa. if we included Noto in the day trip then we could spend an afternoon at Vendicari Nature Reserve. suggestions?

grazie,

denny

more
    • dennyandconnie's Profile Photo

driving from palermo to sciacca

Palermo Apr 26, 2015 at 7:07 AM

in late may my wife and i are driving from palermo to sciacca for a 3 day visit. it appears to be less than a 2 hour drive. we enjoy wandering as we travel. any small villages or sights to see along the way?

thanks

more
    • ACCESSORIES SHOP LOCATION

Palermo Apr 11, 2015 at 3:15 AM

Can I please have someone show me shops in PALERMO,SICILY where I can get affordable accessories or appliances &gadgets to buy. I'm attending 5 day meeting and need something to buy and carry back to my country.

Thank you.

more
    • MelC44's Profile Photo

Neighborhoods in Siracusa and Ortigia

Siracusa Apr 24, 2015 at 10:31 AM

Hi,
      I'm looking for a self catered apartment in Siracusa or Ortigia for a week for my husband, 9 month old and myself, are there any areas we should avoid?
      We would like to be able to walk to restuarants, cafes and sites (we will not have a car, arriving via train/bus from cefalu).

Thanks

more
    • Ramonribas's Profile Photo

Looking for two/three places for staying as a base for visiting East Sicilia

Sicilia Apr 6, 2015 at 1:51 PM

We arrive to Catania Airport from Barcelona (Spain) three people and we will rent a car. Arrive: 6 August and departure 14 August, 8 nights and 7 days.
      We would like to visit the east area and Agrigento o Cefalu.
      Could you recommend two/three places to use as a base for visiting this area and also Agrigento?
      we would prefer to stay 2/3 nights in each place.
      Thanks in advance!
      Regards from Barcelona
      Ramon

more
    • Transport from Palermo airport to Milazzo at 21.30 ?

by Irishjenny Online Now May 6, 2014 at 5:41 AM

Hi I am travelling to Milazzo on 1st of July flying into Palermo airport from Pisa. Our flight times have changed and now we are flying in at 20.50. I am a bit worried about how I am going to get to Milazzo at this time of the night without paying a fortune? Has anyone got any ideas.
      Thank you,
      Jennifer

5 Answers May 6, 2014 at 12:51 PM
    • Terje1966's Profile Photo

Pozallo to Milazzo and Palermo to Milazzo

by Terje1966 Online Now Nov 27, 2011 at 3:57 PM

Hello.
      Can anyonehelp me with bus or train companies onthese two?

2 Answers Nov 27, 2011 at 11:19 PM
    • parking in Milazzo and taking a ferry

by twanje Online Now Apr 6, 2005 at 1:57 PM

Thank you for your advice. We will rent a car and drive. Do you know if there is suitable parking in Milazzo? We will need to park our rental car for 3 days while we are out on the islands. Surely there must be many lots to park, many people probably visit the islands for the weekend and park there car near the ferry port.
      J&J

1 Answer Apr 6, 2005 at 2:06 PM
    • catania to milazzo

by twanje Online Now Apr 4, 2005 at 12:15 PM

This May, we are flying into Catania airport and need info on how to get to Milazzo, in order to catch a hydrofoil to the Aeolian Islands. Is the bus good, or train? We are also considering renting a car at the Catania airport and driving to Milazzo, and leaving the car at a Milazzo parking lot for a few days then taking it back to Catania. We don't have much time and need to get to the Aeolian Islands quickly. Also, how is the drive from Catania to Milazzo? I hear that driving in Catania is very difficult. Perhaps the route from the airport to Milazzo is okay?
      Thanks,
      Jim and Joanne

2 Answers Apr 6, 2005 at 12:35 AM