change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• 223doghouse's Profile Photo

HOTEL ADVICE

by 223doghouse Online Now Apr 4, 2014 at 9:47 AM

Can you tell me which hotel is the closest to the southern entrance to Fiera Milano? I am going to the World Dog Show in 2015 and want the closest hotel to the venue regardless of price.

Thanks!!

more
    • 223doghouse's Profile Photo

HOTEL ADVICE

by 223doghouse Online Now Apr 4, 2014 at 9:47 AM

Can you tell me which hotel is the closest to the southern entrance to Fiera Milano? I am going to the World Dog Show in 2015 and want the closest hotel to the venue regardless of price.

Thanks!!

2 Answers Apr 4, 2014 at 10:15 AM
    • Chaffured driven car

by Wewander Online Now Feb 23, 2014 at 1:06 AM

We want to hire a car with driver to take us from Milan train station to Iseo in Lake Iseo. Can anyone recommend a company?

2 Answers Feb 23, 2014 at 8:46 AM
    • vickilw1's Profile Photo

Travelling by day train eurostar Paris to Rome

by vickilw1 Online Now Dec 19, 2013 at 2:40 AM

Having never travelled overseas before I need help with navigating the train network please :)
      1. What Paris Station does the Eurostar train leave from?
      2. We are told we need to change trains in Milan for Rome. Is it easy to find your connecting train?
      3. What Station do we end up at in Rome?
      4. At Milan Station, is there a tourist information desk to help us?
      Thank you in advance

11 Answers Dec 20, 2013 at 4:36 AM
    • change dollars to euros before arriving or after

by snaykee Online Now Dec 4, 2013 at 11:19 PM

Will be traveling to Milan in 4 weeks and wondering is it better to change to euros in the states or take dollars and change them to euros in Milan. How easy is it to do currency exchange?

5 Answers Dec 18, 2013 at 11:26 AM
    • Zurich-Milano train

by Ahrubiak Online Now Sep 3, 2013 at 9:11 AM

Hello guys,

My question is a professional one. I am applying for a job and they are asking me what I'd do in case the following happens:

"You are accompanying a rail journey as Tour Manager and your scheduled rail service from Zurich to Milan is delayed by 65 minutes. In 250 words or less, please tell us what procedures you would follow in these circumstances"

Beside common sense (let the passengers know about it) what else shall I do?

Thank you for your answers. Anett

23 Answers Sep 5, 2013 at 9:40 AM
    • Negozi Dischi

by Katrino Online Now Aug 26, 2013 at 2:20 AM

I'm visiting Milano in october. Can anyone tell me where I can find record shops (vinyl)?
      Thanks! Grazie per l'aiuto!
      Katrien

1 Answer Aug 26, 2013 at 7:48 AM
    • Train Station

by Margaret818 Online Now Aug 19, 2013 at 7:28 AM

I noticed on my Rail Europe train tickets that I need to change station from Milano Central to Milano P Garibal. How far are they from each other? Thanks

5 Answers Aug 19, 2013 at 12:25 PM
    • travel directions

by Pia516 Online Now Jul 30, 2013 at 10:26 AM

two questions please. arriving in Malpensa, Milan destination Lake Como, is there a bus to Como or is train best? In addition traveling from Padua to Venice ( not the airport ) would the train or bus be best?

6 Answers Jul 30, 2013 at 4:10 PM
    • LoisF's Profile Photo

Lake Maggiori

by LoisF Online Now Jul 29, 2013 at 3:21 AM

Can any one tell me what Stresa offers the week after the music festival ends? Thank you

3 Answers Jul 31, 2013 at 7:57 AM
    • Train to Venice

by claumara Online Now May 19, 2013 at 1:37 PM

Hello travel gurus,
      I will be in Italy May 22-June 25. I want to use the train some of the time. Taking into account that it will be busy and some of my destinations are popular...Is it worth my time and money I purchase Eurorail (which is First Class)from the states or purschase 2nd class when in Italy. My girlfriend and I are in our 30's-40's and have no physical limitations.
      Thank very much.

6 Answers May 19, 2013 at 4:02 PM
    • TooTallFinn24's Profile Photo

Last Supper Viewing

by TooTallFinn24 Online Now Feb 3, 2013 at 8:18 PM

I have been trying to secure for my spouse and I a space to see the Last Supper while in Milano. I have tried Select Italy but they have no tickets for the late April date I wanted. Any other ideas that don't necessarily having to take a tour? Thanks!

5 Answers Mar 1, 2013 at 1:20 PM