Milan

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• What time do people go out?

by ohmyyyy Online Now Jan 17, 2015 at 1:49 AM

Where I live the nightlife usually starts at about 12 PM. When is it normal to go out? I heard that in Barcelona people would start going out at about 1 AM, so just wondering how it works in Milan.

2 Answers Jan 19, 2015 at 5:44 AM
    • piosku67's Profile Photo

From Malpensa Airport to Via San Gregorio 30

by piosku67 Online Now Jan 8, 2015 at 1:01 PM

Would mind helping me a way to get to a hotel from Malpensa Airport to Via San Gregorio 30, please? Does the Malpensa Express go to the Central Station? How much is a ticket ?

7 Answers Jan 10, 2015 at 12:22 PM
    • piosku67's Profile Photo

Buffet resturants

by piosku67 Online Now Jan 8, 2015 at 2:20 AM

I wonder if there are any buffet restaurants in Milan.

5 Answers Jan 9, 2015 at 5:41 PM
    • Orvieto - Arrival strategy?

by JimGunther Online Now Dec 26, 2014 at 12:57 PM

We plan to arrive for a two night stay in Orvieto (by train) on Sunday afternoon. While we haven't selected our hotel as yet (it will be within the walled city - suggestions welcomed), I'm a little confused at to how to get from the station to "mid-town". I understand there is a funicular (sp?) but can't tell how far it might be from the station and whether a cab to "mid-town" might be more practical. We'll each be dragging 1-and 1/2 "carry on" bags.
      In an obliquely related matter: We planned to pick-up our rental car from Hertz on Monday - Will we be able to drive and park within the town?

13 Answers Dec 29, 2014 at 3:42 PM
    • DianaMS's Profile Photo

Malpensa T2 to Duomo

by DianaMS Online Now Dec 23, 2014 at 9:28 AM

Hi Everyone,
      I need to know how to get from Malpensa airport (terminal 2) to the Duomo,
      I am only in Milan for a few hours and catching a later train to Venice, I would like to visit the Duomo, but need a place to leave my bags during my visit.
      What would you recommend?

4 Answers Dec 23, 2014 at 12:09 PM
    • Cabs in Milan

by kej0725 Online Now Nov 30, 2014 at 4:40 AM

Hello, we are student travelers who will be traveling to Milan shortly.
      We are hoping to hail a cab from Duomo to San Siro stadium, and we would like to know how much time and money would be spent on the round trip. We would be delighted to get an answer back.
      Thanks!

4 Answers Nov 30, 2014 at 1:24 PM
    • trams in milan

by shellcov Online Now Nov 23, 2014 at 9:16 AM

does the number 15 tram stop outside either milan central station or cordona station? or could you please tell me how far the closest stop to either of these stations is, and hoe much does the tram cost to bocconi area
      thanks

shell

2 Answers Nov 23, 2014 at 9:46 AM
    • getting there

by HarryT20 Online Now Nov 17, 2014 at 12:20 PM

how do you get there?

6 Answers Nov 17, 2014 at 1:24 PM
    • things to do and places to see for a hen weekend in Navigli

by shellcov Online Now Nov 9, 2014 at 4:53 AM

Hi,

I am currently planning a hen weekend for 13 of us for the last weekend in May. Please can somebody advise me on where to stay? What to do? Best bars to go to etc.

Thanks

5 Answers Nov 10, 2014 at 4:59 AM
    • which best quality/price option cenono to spend new years eve?

by jane_135 Online Now Oct 7, 2014 at 12:15 PM

I am looking for some place or combination to spend the new years eve for me and my couple.

We´d like a cenono place or one place to have dinner and any disco to go that night...

Anybody knows??

• Jesper's Profile Photo

Restaurant

by Jesper Online Now Sep 19, 2014 at 11:50 AM

Hi. Together with my wife, we're going to the northern part of the city..(Sunflower Hotel, Piazzale Lugano 10 - 20158 Milano) We are looking for a local restaurant serving great Italian food in that area. We want to avoid the tourist trap restaurants :-) Best regards Jesper

3 Answers Oct 8, 2014 at 1:59 PM
    • Aperitivo buffet

by Katrino Online Now Sep 10, 2014 at 1:55 PM

Hi all,
      I'm visiting Milan in a few weeks and i was wondering where you can find "the best" Aperitivo Buffet. (I'm not looking for places where they serve huge trays of patatine fritte)
      Thanks a lot!

4 Answers Sep 13, 2014 at 11:24 AM
    • kcnaguit's Profile Photo

Food tripping

by kcnaguit Online Now Aug 16, 2014 at 3:56 AM

Hi, what food are the must-eats in Milan including street food?

3 Answers Aug 16, 2014 at 2:51 PM
    • LOCATION ALAMO RENTAL CAR IN CENTRAL TERMINAL TRAIN STATION

by SCHENONE Online Now Aug 14, 2014 at 3:32 AM

WHERE IS ALAMO RENTAL LOCATED IN TRAIN STATION?

THANK YOU

1 Answer Aug 14, 2014 at 6:14 AM
    • Hotel in Rho

by winkd2 Online Now Jul 26, 2014 at 3:21 PM

Will be visiting Milan for Expo 2015 and need advice on accomodations from someone with personal knowledge of the area. Which of the following 2 hotels will allow for easier access to the Expo...NH Fiera or the Klima Fiera?

Thanks!

7 Answers Aug 2, 2014 at 2:46 PM
    • whear to stay in Navigli district milan

by hairbyjane Online Now Jul 26, 2014 at 8:59 AM

I'm looking at going in August 15th to 18th I was told there was a music festival on then . and where would you recommend to stay, nice little boutique. will the restaurants be open then.
      Jane

1 Answer Jul 26, 2014 at 9:09 AM
    • Best seats at La Scala for the ballet

by Whiteb Online Now Jul 21, 2014 at 7:34 PM

What are the best seats to purchase for a ballet production if actually seeing the dancing is important to you?
      Thank you
      Brenda

2 Answers Jul 21, 2014 at 11:51 PM
    • Girl Clothes

by AlinaStyles Online Now Jul 18, 2014 at 12:35 PM

I am going to Milano in august for 1 week, what should I pack?

5 Answers Jul 18, 2014 at 3:46 PM
    • Messori ready made men's suits

by Nickholly Online Now Jul 15, 2014 at 12:45 AM

Does anyone know where there are shops selling these suits or ready made suits for tall(2 metres) men please?

• order items from Milano after returning home.

by rjs71719 Online Now Jul 13, 2014 at 3:37 PM

How does one go about order items from a favorite store or stores in Milano once they have returned home?

2 Answers Jul 13, 2014 at 10:26 PM
    • tracyskf's Profile Photo

2 Days in Milan

by tracyskf Online Now Jul 2, 2014 at 9:17 AM

I have got 2 days in Milan - can someone help me with an express itenary? I will be staying near the Milan Central Station for 2 nights.

I intend to cover Duomo and The Last Supper, please can you advise:
      - is it best to see Duomo in the morning?
      - how about The Last Supper? I am aware that this need to be booked ahead, can someone let me know the official website and how does that work?

Intend to also get some shopping done - what are hours for the shops in mid October?

Any useful tips appreciated. Thanks :)

6 Answers Jul 4, 2014 at 3:19 PM
    • Taxi at night, Arena Fiera Rho -> Milan, price

by Emmmili Online Now Jun 20, 2014 at 2:23 PM

Hello! I might need to take a taxi from "Arena Fiera Rho" to Milan (the center) around midnight, on a weekday (I will attend a concert at the Arena). Could somebody help with the following questions, please: 1) Approximatelly how much would the taxi ride cost? 2) Do taxis in Milan accept credit cards? 3) I have found several different phone numbers for taxis. Can you recommend the best phone numbers? Thanks in advance!

• MariaLoves1D's Profile Photo

Transportation

by MariaLoves1D Online Now Jun 16, 2014 at 1:53 PM

Hello, i'm going to arrive at Malpensa Airport and I want to go to my hotel, Hilton Doubletree. Does anyone know if it's true that the hotel sends buses to pick people up from the airport and get them to the hotel free? It's very important, if you have an idea about that, please answer.

5 Answers Jun 17, 2014 at 8:28 AM
    • MariaLoves1D's Profile Photo

San Siro transportation

by MariaLoves1D Online Now Jun 15, 2014 at 1:18 PM

Well, I don't know what to do. I'll probably go with my mum to San Siro to see One Direction. We're going to arrive at Malpensa Airport but our hotel is Hilton Doubletree and it's far from the airport. Does anyone know how can we get from the airport to our hotel? And from our hotel to San Siro stadium?

8 Answers Jun 15, 2014 at 8:18 PM
    • Nightlife in Milan

by AV1987 Online Now Jun 13, 2014 at 1:47 AM

Hello

I am traveling with a group of friends to Milan and would like to know how the nightlife is and what clubs to visit. We will be there from 19th june to 22nd june and then to Zurich.

From what I ve heard Milan doesnt have much to offer nightlife wise.

Cheers

4 Answers Jun 15, 2014 at 7:58 AM
    • Can anybody recommend me any good limo company at Milano MXP airport?

by SoniaDM Online Now Jun 3, 2014 at 7:03 AM

Last time we tried one from there with no reservation the driver was speeding, we had to tell him to slow down a bit, he told us that he had to pickup other guest from the airport. So that was a Red Card. So does anybody know any?
      Sonia

3 Answers Jun 3, 2014 at 11:59 AM
    • Milano Centrale

by t.delisle Online Now May 27, 2014 at 3:21 PM

After reading reviews about the crime at Milano Centrale station I have become almost too fearful to keep my train reservations. I am traveling with my husband and 3 girls, the youngest is 11, and we are leaving from Milan to Paris at 11pm.
      Can you give me any assurance that it is worth it to travel through here? I am beginning to think the risk may not be worth it and plan to fly instead.
      Any thoughts, advice would be very helpful.
      Tami

6 Answers May 28, 2014 at 2:49 AM
    • home shopping

by zzeren Online Now May 21, 2014 at 9:22 AM

M about to move to Milan but I need to buy some home stuff like sheets and pillows .. Is there a good cheap place that I can buy all about home near the central or at least reachable by a tourist ?

2 Answers May 21, 2014 at 10:51 AM
    • Looking for Organic whole food

by MariaS91 Online Now May 18, 2014 at 2:41 PM

Where can I find an Organic grocery store in Milan?

5 Answers May 19, 2014 at 12:57 AM
    • Restaurant near Malpensa

by mungodaisy Online Now May 6, 2014 at 4:37 AM

We are staying at the Holiday Inn Express at the airport for one night in July. We shall have a car as we are leaving for Como next day.
      Can you suggest a nice restaurant where we might eat on that evening? Up to say 10-15 minutes by car max.

2 Answers May 6, 2014 at 8:17 AM