Milan

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Messori ready made men's suits

by Nickholly Online Now Jul 15, 2014 at 12:45 AM

Does anyone know where there are shops selling these suits or ready made suits for tall(2 metres) men please?

more
    • Best seats at La Scala for the ballet

by Whiteb Online Now Yesterday

What are the best seats to purchase for a ballet production if actually seeing the dancing is important to you?
      Thank you
      Brenda

more
    • order items from Milano after returning home.

by rjs71719 Online Now Jul 13, 2014 at 3:37 PM

How does one go about order items from a favorite store or stores in Milano once they have returned home?

more
    • Girl Clothes

by AlinaStyles Online Now Jul 18, 2014 at 12:35 PM

I am going to Milano in august for 1 week, what should I pack?

more
    • tracyskf's Profile Photo

2 Days in Milan

by tracyskf Online Now Jul 2, 2014 at 9:17 AM

I have got 2 days in Milan - can someone help me with an express itenary? I will be staying near the Milan Central Station for 2 nights.

I intend to cover Duomo and The Last Supper, please can you advise:
      - is it best to see Duomo in the morning?
      - how about The Last Supper? I am aware that this need to be booked ahead, can someone let me know the official website and how does that work?

Intend to also get some shopping done - what are hours for the shops in mid October?

Any useful tips appreciated. Thanks :)

more
    • Best seats at La Scala for the ballet

by Whiteb Online Now Yesterday

What are the best seats to purchase for a ballet production if actually seeing the dancing is important to you?
      Thank you
      Brenda

2 Answers Yesterday
    • Girl Clothes

by AlinaStyles Online Now Jul 18, 2014 at 12:35 PM

I am going to Milano in august for 1 week, what should I pack?

5 Answers Jul 18, 2014 at 3:46 PM
    • Messori ready made men's suits

by Nickholly Online Now Jul 15, 2014 at 12:45 AM

Does anyone know where there are shops selling these suits or ready made suits for tall(2 metres) men please?

• order items from Milano after returning home.

by rjs71719 Online Now Jul 13, 2014 at 3:37 PM

How does one go about order items from a favorite store or stores in Milano once they have returned home?

2 Answers Jul 13, 2014 at 10:26 PM
    • tracyskf's Profile Photo

2 Days in Milan

by tracyskf Online Now Jul 2, 2014 at 9:17 AM

I have got 2 days in Milan - can someone help me with an express itenary? I will be staying near the Milan Central Station for 2 nights.

I intend to cover Duomo and The Last Supper, please can you advise:
      - is it best to see Duomo in the morning?
      - how about The Last Supper? I am aware that this need to be booked ahead, can someone let me know the official website and how does that work?

Intend to also get some shopping done - what are hours for the shops in mid October?

Any useful tips appreciated. Thanks :)

6 Answers Jul 4, 2014 at 3:19 PM
    • Taxi at night, Arena Fiera Rho -> Milan, price

by Emmmili Online Now Jun 20, 2014 at 2:23 PM

Hello! I might need to take a taxi from "Arena Fiera Rho" to Milan (the center) around midnight, on a weekday (I will attend a concert at the Arena). Could somebody help with the following questions, please: 1) Approximatelly how much would the taxi ride cost? 2) Do taxis in Milan accept credit cards? 3) I have found several different phone numbers for taxis. Can you recommend the best phone numbers? Thanks in advance!

• MariaLoves1D's Profile Photo

Transportation

by MariaLoves1D Online Now Jun 16, 2014 at 1:53 PM

Hello, i'm going to arrive at Malpensa Airport and I want to go to my hotel, Hilton Doubletree. Does anyone know if it's true that the hotel sends buses to pick people up from the airport and get them to the hotel free? It's very important, if you have an idea about that, please answer.

5 Answers Jun 17, 2014 at 8:28 AM
    • MariaLoves1D's Profile Photo

San Siro transportation

by MariaLoves1D Online Now Jun 15, 2014 at 1:18 PM

Well, I don't know what to do. I'll probably go with my mum to San Siro to see One Direction. We're going to arrive at Malpensa Airport but our hotel is Hilton Doubletree and it's far from the airport. Does anyone know how can we get from the airport to our hotel? And from our hotel to San Siro stadium?

8 Answers Jun 15, 2014 at 8:18 PM
    • Nightlife in Milan

by AV1987 Online Now Jun 13, 2014 at 1:47 AM

Hello

I am traveling with a group of friends to Milan and would like to know how the nightlife is and what clubs to visit. We will be there from 19th june to 22nd june and then to Zurich.

From what I ve heard Milan doesnt have much to offer nightlife wise.

Cheers

4 Answers Jun 15, 2014 at 7:58 AM
    • Can anybody recommend me any good limo company at Milano MXP airport?

by SoniaDM Online Now Jun 3, 2014 at 7:03 AM

Last time we tried one from there with no reservation the driver was speeding, we had to tell him to slow down a bit, he told us that he had to pickup other guest from the airport. So that was a Red Card. So does anybody know any?
      Sonia

3 Answers Jun 3, 2014 at 11:59 AM
    • Milano Centrale

by t.delisle Online Now May 27, 2014 at 3:21 PM

After reading reviews about the crime at Milano Centrale station I have become almost too fearful to keep my train reservations. I am traveling with my husband and 3 girls, the youngest is 11, and we are leaving from Milan to Paris at 11pm.
      Can you give me any assurance that it is worth it to travel through here? I am beginning to think the risk may not be worth it and plan to fly instead.
      Any thoughts, advice would be very helpful.
      Tami

6 Answers May 28, 2014 at 2:49 AM
    • home shopping

by zzeren Online Now May 21, 2014 at 9:22 AM

M about to move to Milan but I need to buy some home stuff like sheets and pillows .. Is there a good cheap place that I can buy all about home near the central or at least reachable by a tourist ?

2 Answers May 21, 2014 at 10:51 AM
    • Looking for Organic whole food

by MariaS91 Online Now May 18, 2014 at 2:41 PM

Where can I find an Organic grocery store in Milan?

5 Answers May 19, 2014 at 12:57 AM
    • Restaurant near Malpensa

by mungodaisy Online Now May 6, 2014 at 4:37 AM

We are staying at the Holiday Inn Express at the airport for one night in July. We shall have a car as we are leaving for Como next day.
      Can you suggest a nice restaurant where we might eat on that evening? Up to say 10-15 minutes by car max.

2 Answers May 6, 2014 at 8:17 AM
    • Rail travel

by mejess1964 Online Now May 5, 2014 at 4:39 PM

How do I get to Varenna, Italy from Tortona, Italy by rail on a Friday in June?

2 Answers May 5, 2014 at 7:15 PM
    • airport transfer

by tanvi91 Online Now Apr 27, 2014 at 9:49 AM

Hi I am travelling to Milan Malpensa Airport and will land at 10:00 PM and the next day in the morning i have a flight from Orio Al Serio airport at 8:20 in the morning, i would like to know which is the best and the safest way to travel between the airports. Any updates will be helpful :)

13 Answers Apr 28, 2014 at 11:06 AM
    • Transportation from airport to hotel in city

by neff1441 Online Now Apr 10, 2014 at 7:40 AM

Has any used one of the private companies that offer pick up service at the airport with drop off at the hotel? We are looking at city airport taxi, a company that seems to contract with local companies and wondered if anyone had experience with them or can recommend a different company.

3 Answers Apr 11, 2014 at 12:29 AM
    • SHARKFIN's Profile Photo

What to do in milan in one or 2 days apart from DUOmo andthe last supper

by SHARKFIN Online Now Apr 9, 2014 at 12:34 AM

this will be the last leg of my Europe tour which will begin in 1 Jun 2014 . I will arrive in Milan from Venice on 2 July . I will be flying off from Zurich on 5 Jul .

My question is , should i just spend 1 night in milan and 2 night in zurich ? or 2 nights in milan

The planned trip will take me from Vienna Paris , barcelona , rome , floence and venice > In Milan , other than the DUOMo , the last supper painting .. are there anything that i shud see or do when i am in Milan ..

thankyou

jack

7 Answers Apr 9, 2014 at 5:39 PM
    • hotel tiffany to milan central syation or bergamo airport - public transportation or cheap transfer

by pratikvdoshi Online Now Apr 8, 2014 at 7:57 PM

Hotel address: Viale Leonardo da Vinci, 209, 20090 Trezzano Sul Naviglio Milano, Italy

6 Answers Apr 9, 2014 at 12:10 AM
    • Hotel near Milan

by mungodaisy Online Now Apr 6, 2014 at 7:37 AM

We are planning to spend a day in Milan at the end of our holiday in July.
      We are travelling from Como and would like to stay at a hotel outside the city but with good transport links so that we can easily travel in and out.
      Can you recommend somewhere suitable please?

9 Answers Apr 7, 2014 at 2:22 AM
    • Milano centrale to Duomo hotel

by breadworld Online Now Apr 3, 2014 at 10:44 AM

Directions from station Milan to Duomo

6 Answers Apr 3, 2014 at 9:54 PM
    • Melpensa to Piazza del Duomo

by MarioP20 Online Now Mar 30, 2014 at 10:23 AM

Is the subway close to the airport and what is the fare to piazza del duomo. What train do I take at the airport & where do I get off.

5 Answers Mar 30, 2014 at 1:06 PM
    • MXP to Rail station - Timing? Reservations?

by JimGunther Online Now Mar 26, 2014 at 10:32 PM

Is there any advantage / disadvantage to making train reservations?

Our flight from JFK is scheduled to arrive on a Friday before 7:00am. Our plan is to take the Express Train to Centralle station for the 2.5 hour trip to Venice. It would SEEM that the 9:35am departure from Milano would be reasonable goal, no?

If we get to the station early, would we be able to swap our tickets for an earlier departure?
      In the more likely scenario, if our flight is delayed - and we miss the 9:35am departure, are our tickets worthless, or able to be used - without penalty on a later departure?
      TIA

15 Answers May 13, 2014 at 11:39 AM
    • beebee9's Profile Photo

Direct train from Rome to Malpensa airport Milan

by beebee9 Online Now Mar 20, 2014 at 11:32 AM

Is there a direct train that leaves from Rome and goes directly (no transfer, no stops) to Malpensa airport in Milan?

6 Answers Mar 21, 2014 at 6:14 AM
    • layover in Milan

by Abram.soliman Online Now Feb 28, 2014 at 3:13 AM

I have a layover in Malpensa in Milan from 10:30 pm to 9 am ... what can I do in milan during this time ?

4 Answers Feb 28, 2014 at 10:31 AM
    • yangsun's Profile Photo

Can non-residence buy advance Trenitalia tickets online from oversea without registering as member

by yangsun Online Now Feb 22, 2014 at 8:09 PM

We will arrive from Switzerland at 20:00 hour 26th March 2014 for a brief 1 night stopover in Milan. The next day at 15:00 hour 27th March 2014 we need to get train tickets from Milan Centrale to Bordighera. Can anyone nice please advice us on, (1) The Trenitalia website stated that new member registration is only for residence in Italy. So that means those outside Italy are barred right?

While I was doing the booking on their website, somewhere in the process I notice they said “NO INVOICE WILL BE ISSUED FOR TICKETS PURCHASED by NON-REGISTERED MEMBER”. Does it mean that if we still proceed to book & complete the payment by credit cards, no Invoice, no acknowledgement & no confirmation emails will be send to us by Trenitalia to confirm our booking + payments ?

(2) On the other hand, if (will they?) only send to me a confirmation email or booking number ( instead of the original invoice for the booking) & I got it printed out, will that be good enough to show proof to ticket master when I board the train ? Or do I need to get it stamped officially at the Tickets Office first ?

(3) Is it better to buy the Milan Centrale to Bordighera tickets from the tickets vending machine or Ticket Office at Milan Centrale when we arrive on the night before ? Will it be very expensive, and could it be risky as it may sold-out ?

(As I compared the prices online listed for that particular trip for today’s journey is at €30 p/p while if I book 1 mth in advance is €15 p/p.)

Please advice & thank you in advance for your kind assistance. With Regards. Yang
      Malaysia

10 Answers Feb 23, 2014 at 11:58 PM
    • bhf8656's Profile Photo

Milan/Como/Bellagio day trip

by bhf8656 Online Now Feb 22, 2014 at 7:47 PM

Only have one day to do this. Day trip in the morning from Milan to Como to Bellagio and then back to Milan the same evening. What is roughly the total transportation cost (e.g. train, boat, etc) roundtrip? Alternatively, there are tour operators online that sell this day trip for about $120 US dollars, that would save me the effort of figuring out all the transportation options. Does anyone know if this seems to be a reasonable price? Thanks!

4 Answers Mar 2, 2014 at 7:13 AM
    • Nightlife in Milano

by berks Online Now Jan 22, 2014 at 6:41 AM

Hi there,
      my brother and me, we will stay two nights in Milano during the MICAM in march. Where can we go in the night to have some party, clubs etc...?
      Thanks for your answers.

Beste regards
      berks

3 Answers Jan 22, 2014 at 10:59 AM
    • how to get from place to place?

by olivia1995olivia Online Now Jan 22, 2014 at 5:27 AM

how much will the train cost me from milan malpensa airport to paris, france

4 Answers Jan 22, 2014 at 11:15 AM
    • how to get from place to place?

by olivia1995olivia Online Now Jan 22, 2014 at 5:27 AM

how much will the train cost me from milan malpensa airport to paris, france

4 Answers Jan 22, 2014 at 8:29 AM