Mikumi National Park

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Looking for a gym

Mwanza Apr 17, 2014 at 12:51 PM

Hi could anybody direct me to any gyms in Mwanza? I would like to know roughly how much they charge and if they do classes?

Thanks

more
    • monica88's Profile Photo

Expats in Mwanza

Mwanza Mar 31, 2014 at 9:51 AM

Hi!
      Im a new expat living in Mwanza and would be living here for the next few months. I would like to meet other nice expats to explore the city and possibly travel. If you're interested, feel free to inbox me.

more
    • Hotels in Dar ess Salaam

Dar es Salaam Apr 15, 2014 at 5:08 AM

Which ones are the good hotels in Dar es Salaam?

more
    • fasterdog's Profile Photo

Day trip from Arusha to Lake Manyara / Tarangire National Parks

Arusha Apr 2, 2014 at 3:20 AM

Does anyone know if it is practical to make a 1-day return trip from Arusha to the Lake Manyara / Tarangire area? I guess it takes at least 2 hours driving each way, but that still seems to leave late morning and all afternoon to see the wildlife.

I am thinking of late June, so is it better to concentrate on Lake Manyara or Tarangire at this time of year?

If it is a practical option, does it need to be organized a long time in advance or can we organize it the day before, with a reliable operator of course?

more
    • fasterdog's Profile Photo

Travel from Mwanza to Musoma

Mwanza Mar 30, 2014 at 12:35 PM

What is the best way to travel from Mwanza to Musoma in Tanzania? I have read that there are buses available in the mornings, but if these aren't available, is it there some sort of private transport which I can hire at a reasonable price?

Also, does anyone know a good hotel in Musoma with an email address so that I can contact them to book a room?

more
    • family accomodation

by mkslady Online Now Dec 24, 2013 at 3:06 AM

which hotel/lodge is ideal if you have a 2 years old baby

1 Answer Dec 24, 2013 at 2:16 PM
    • Rent a car safari

by MinMin35 Online Now Oct 3, 2011 at 10:01 AM

Can I rent a car in Dal es Salaam and go to there?
      Could you tell me where can I rent a car in the city?

5 Answers Oct 15, 2011 at 9:28 AM
    • safardreams's Profile Photo

Anyone else have an intin. to share?

by safardreams Online Now Jul 24, 2004 at 5:48 AM

Wanted to share my next adventure. A lot of planning in this. How much planning goes into your trips? David Safari itin for David Sept 9th – 29th 9th Sept - Dar es Salaam. Clear immigration / customs & met by Fox safaris & transfer to the Holiday Inn 10th Sept – Breakfast then transfer to the train station for the safari train. Take Safari Express Train to Mikumi & transfer to Foxes Safari Camp , dinner / overnight. 11th Sept – Game driving & game walking as you choose at Mikumi with your meals / overnight at Foxes Safari Camp. 12th Sept- Mikumi safari camp. 13th Sept - Fly to Ruaha & overnight at Ruaha River Lodge. 14th – 19th Sept - Explore Ruaha & overnights at River Lodge. 20th Sept - Fly to Arusha from Ruaha. Kip & the vehicle will collect you from the Arusha Airport when you arrive . Head back out of Tanzania & across the border to Amboseli for camping 1nt 21st Sept– Drive to Tsavo East & camp near Voi. Game drive as you choose. dinner / overnight at camp. 22nd Sept– Head to the rangers station & collect your rangers for the trip to the Tiva River. Game drive enroute to Tiva River & set up camp. Dinner / overnight 23rd Sept – Exploring the Tiva area of Tsavo with rangers on foot & vehicle. Overnight at camp 24th Sept– 2nd day in this remote & secluded area of the park. Overnight at camp 25th Sept – Head back into the main area of Tsavo & drop the rangers at Voi. Camp near Voi & visit your adopted elephant , dinner / overnight. 26th Sept– Head to Sala Gate & then work your way back up the Galana river to Luggard Falls & back across to Voi and camp. Dinner / overnight at camp. Make a day of this circuit. It is my fav. circuit in Tsavo. 27th Sept – Game drive. Visit your elephant again / the rangers. Overnight at camp . 28th Sept – back to Nairobi, taking your time . Arrive Nairobi & stay with Asad . We’ll all go out for dinner together! Overnight at Asad’s. 29th Sept – Spend the day in Nairobi at the house /exploring

5 Answers Jul 26, 2004 at 5:21 PM