Mikkelin Lääni Travel Answers

change location

My Mikkelin sweetheart!

by chays Online Now Feb 10, 2004 at 10:44 AM

Hi, I'm an English guy living in Spain crazy in love with a Finnish girl from Mikkelin. Looking for a web site with an on-line dictionary or something to help me write a valentine's card. She speaks English but I just want to impress her by writing in Finnish. Can anybody help? Cheers, Chay

Quote & Answer
5 Answers
  • Re: My Mikkelin sweetheart!

by eloveena Online Now Feb 10, 2004 at 11:06 AM

Hi, I found some english-finnish-english dictionary pages. The address is http://efe.scape.net/ Maybe you find there what you need. And if you have more questions don't hesitate to ask. Yours, Eloveena

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Igraine's Profile Photo

Re: My Mikkelin sweetheart!

by Igraine Online Now Feb 10, 2004 at 11:16 AM

Maybe one of the langaige helpers is willing to help. look here: Travel Tools - Language Helpers for the names

• mnybondas's Profile Photo

by mnybondas Online Now Feb 10, 2004 at 11:51 AM

I think that you need some help from somebody who speaks Finnish to write a Valentine's card. The Finnish language has a complicated grammar, so it would be very difficult for you to try to write something just with the help of a dictionary, because the dictionary only shows the base forms of the words and the Finnish language is full with endings and postpositions. Here are some phrases that might be useful: Rakastan sinua - I love you Kaipaan sinua - I miss you There is a web page http://www.rakkausrunot.com (rakkausruno is love poem in English). You could choose a love poem from here with the help of somebody who speaks Finnish.

• kimmo_v's Profile Photo

by kimmo_v Online Now Feb 12, 2004 at 4:11 AM

Hi! Here is alink for finnish language. You can also learn to speak finnish via this site!! Have fun(and patience...;.-)). helsinki-hs.net/thisishelsin...

• Re: Re: My Mikkelin sweetheart!

by chays Online Now Feb 12, 2004 at 6:38 AM

Cheers guys and gals, Katarina, thanks for the offer, I have sent you a mail. Thanks, Chay

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular Mikkelin Lääni Travel Answer Locations