Mijas

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• coach trips

by melandvee Online Now Feb 20, 2014 at 2:38 PM

Is it possible to get a coach trip from Mijas to Gibraltar without having to have car hire

3 Answers Feb 22, 2014 at 12:06 PM
    • Distance and transport from La Ermita to Beach

by petromaree Online Now Sep 14, 2013 at 9:22 AM

Planning to holiday in La Ermita, Mijas in June 2014. What will the distance be from La Ermita to beach and Leila Playa? Would also like to know best mode of transport to beach should walking distance be too far? Best mode of transport to Vera, Almeria and Seville?

3 Answers Sep 18, 2013 at 1:30 PM
    • silver shops,jewelery

by hobojim Online Now Jun 11, 2013 at 9:55 PM

Hi,,i was wondering if anyone could tell me the name of the jewelry shop that sells solid silver heavy carved bangles,,,,,,,my fair lady lost hers and id love to replace it,,,,thanks everyone

• baptism

by Maggie1511 Online Now Aug 12, 2012 at 8:13 AM

I would like to get my daughter baptised in the Immaculate Conception Church in Mijas and would like some advice on how to arrange this. I live in Scotland and fell in love with the chapel when I first visited Mijas in the 90's. We currently have a family villa in Cabopino and visit every year..

Any advice?

4 Answers Aug 12, 2012 at 8:55 AM
    • funkycarla8's Profile Photo

Too much or too little?

by funkycarla8 Online Now Jun 17, 2012 at 9:30 AM

Hello,

I'm going to Mijas from the 7th to the 9th of Sept.

I land at about 1:30pm on the 7th then pick up my car hire. I was planning on going to Fuengurola and spending the afternoon/evening there, visiting the Bioparc and the Marina before going to my hotel (Grangefield Oasis Club) at night.

On the 8th i was planning on spending the day in Banalmadena and visiting Seaworld and then doing the dolphin boat trip that is included in a ticket i've found for €31. Is it too much trying to do both in one day? the boat ride is supposed to last 2hrs. Is there anywhere you'd recommend going for dinner? I was hoping for somewhere along the beach front.

On the 9th I was thinking of packing everything up, putting it in the car and driving down to Marbella. I don't have anything planned to do here so any suggections would be great. Beach and shopping was my main thought so any recommendations would be lovely.

My flight isn't until 11pm so i'll have to check in at 9pm. Would i expect much traffic getting from Marbella to Malaga airport at this time of night? And how long would it roughly take?

Do you think i'm trying to fit in too much? not enough? Any help is greatly appreciated as i'm going for my 21st birthday weekend (looking to remember it, not spend it hung over in bed!)

Thanks x

4 Answers Jul 23, 2012 at 2:27 PM
    • Where to next ?

by mussey1 Online Now Apr 15, 2012 at 1:01 PM

Hi, I am a frequent visitor to Mijas Pueblo but this year I a few days to kill before my visit. I really like the spectacular scenery in and around the village and I am not a fan of built up areas. I have visited Frigilana which was great but would be interested in visiting somewhere new. Anybody got a recommendation ?

3 Answers May 2, 2012 at 4:10 AM
    • buses around mijas

by kipnaylor Online Now Sep 25, 2010 at 6:34 AM

been looking at grangefiels oasis club in mijas, wanted to know if can get buses to benalmedena or other destinations around the area please, from this complex .

• La Imaculada Concepcion

by maguilera Online Now Aug 30, 2010 at 7:51 PM

Hola

I am trying to get in touch with the above church as my son had his christening/baptism in January 2003 and I need a copy of his baptism certificate. How do I go about getting in touch with the church - parish priest as I can't find any contact details which I need urgently.

Thank you
      Marisa Aguilera

2 Answers Aug 30, 2010 at 8:48 PM
    • TRANSPORT FROM MIJAS COSTA TO FUENGIROLA

by raydunn05 Online Now Mar 31, 2010 at 5:33 AM

I AM STAYING IN MIJAS COSTA IN AUGUST AND NEED TO TRAVEL TO MALAGA AIRPORT TO PICK UP HIRE CAR A COUPLE OF DAYS INTO OUR HOLIDAY...I AM THINKING OF TAKING THE TRAIN FROM FUENGIROLA TO THE AIRPORT BUT NOT SURE ABOUT GETTING FROM MIJAS COSTA TO FUENGIROLA ,,, ANY SUGGESTIONS

2 Answers Apr 3, 2010 at 7:42 AM
    • La Ermita At Mijas Pueblo

by JANEVANS Online Now Mar 3, 2010 at 2:20 PM

I have booked an exchange timeshare 2 bedroom apartment at above for my mother [81] and brother [61] but cannot find much about the place, has anyone stayed there is it good or basic.

Also any recommendations for places to eat.

Any info would be much appreciated.

• how to get there??

by keithdurran Online Now Jun 1, 2007 at 11:10 AM

im in benelmadena. how would i get there with out a car¿¿

2 Answers Jun 1, 2007 at 12:49 PM
    • transportation from malaga airport to resort in Mijas

by bilaleah Online Now May 10, 2006 at 6:19 AM

What is the best way to travel from the Malaga airport to Mijas?

2 Answers Sep 6, 2006 at 8:55 AM
    • Stevo68's Profile Photo

Horseracing

by Stevo68 Online Now Feb 14, 2006 at 3:14 AM

I believe that there is Horse racing at Mijas Hipodromo on Sundays?
      I'll be there from 5th March
      Is there a race meeting on Sunday March 12th?

Thanks Steve

3 Answers Feb 15, 2006 at 11:12 AM
    • how to get to Mijas from Malaga

by Brookens Online Now Jun 12, 2005 at 5:09 PM

What's the best way to get to see Mijas from Malaga? How long is the drive? What attractions are in Mijas?

2 Answers Jun 14, 2005 at 4:20 PM
    • sheilas's Profile Photo

The Ferria in Mijas

by sheilas Online Now Jan 31, 2004 at 10:30 AM

We stay at Mijas pueblo every year and love it. We normally go in June for two weeks. This year we are planning to go in September ( The 4th until the 18th). However someone has told us that the Ferria is on at this time - which sounds ok to me but they tell me that it ruins the peace in Mijas and that lots of places are shut. We would be staying at La Ermita for the first week and the hotel Mijas for the second. We like to see plenty of people but like to eat out on the evening in the villages restaurants. Anybody know anything about the Ferria before I book up. Thanks Sheila

1 Answer May 5, 2005 at 4:43 AM