Migori

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• 12 hours transit at nairobi airport

Nairobi Aug 19, 2014 at 1:51 PM

We (wife, me and my 2 children) will be transiting for 12 hours overnight at nairobi airport flying with Kenya airways in december. We intend to sleep overnight in a hotel nearby. I'm just wondering if anyone had such experience before. How about the town's safety since we will arrive at 9 pm and our corresponding flight is at 9 a.m the day after? Thank you for all your answers.

more
    • Do I need to get transit VISAs for my students?

Nairobi Aug 8, 2014 at 3:47 AM

In October I'm taking 11 students to Tanzania. We are flying via Nairobi. We have a 55 minute wait at Nairobi airport before catching our flight to Kilimanjaro. Should I travel to London now to get transit visas or should I just wait and get them (if we need them) when we land in Nairobi?

more
    • How safe is East coast?!?!

Kenya Aug 1, 2014 at 4:50 AM

Im planning to visit Kenya,Galu/Diani beach to be more accurate.I had my heart set on it but when i was just about to book it i read some bad things over the internet.So my question is how safe is it to go east coast in august? I really want to go but im scared of all the bad publicity there is about kidnaping/attacks etc.
      Anyone can advise me and give me some tips.My flight would be London-Nairobi/Nairobi-Mombasa.

more
    • L-A's Profile Photo

Migori, Kenya questions

by L-A Online Now May 18, 2005 at 12:46 PM

Hello all

Have you ever been to Migori, Kenya?

I've been north to Marsabit, in Nairobi, Mombasa, Thika, Mt Kenya but not
      this region. Its not far from Masai Mara.

We will be there in July (dry season). Is it cool weather in July? What is the topography like? Is bottled water available?

Thanks
      Laurie-Ann

4 Answers Nov 20, 2011 at 12:37 PM