change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• clmbsb's Profile Photo

Wheelchair access for the Parks

Burlington Sep 13, 2015 at 3:35 PM

Hi everyone, hope you are all good today :)

My Grandmother is visiting me in Montreal next month and we really want to take a short trip across the border to Vermont (or New York) so that she can see the countryside in the Fall. Whilst she can walk she tires easily so she will use a wheelchair when outdoors.

Where can we go that is wheelchair accessible ?
      I am thinking along the Champlain Lake, any must see places?

We only have 3 days and whilst we do want to get as much out of these days as possible I do not want to over tire my Gran (she is 85).

Any help is greatly appreciated.

• shirez's Profile Photo

Middlebury this weekend!!!

by shirez Online Now Aug 1, 2006 at 12:45 PM

Hi all!
      I browsed thu all the VT pages and as I see not too much going on around here, but I give a try:-)
      We are heading to Vermont, moreover to Middlebury this weekend with my bf, driving from Boston (I mean he drives, I watch out for all the animals).
      I was trying to look up what is going on around there, any festivals, must sees, mountains, lakes... whatever that is fun?
      Please help me if you have any idea.
      Thanks a lot!

4 Answers Aug 1, 2006 at 5:42 PM
    • gruia's Profile Photo

How to get from Middlebury to Montreal?

by gruia Online Now Nov 19, 2003 at 12:06 PM

Hi! I am an international student from Romania and I'm planning to go this Christmas to Canada where I have some relatives . Yeah, not going home this year :-( Please tell me which are the cheapest ways of getting from Midd to Montreal... Thank you!

• dnwitte's Profile Photo

Gay Life

by dnwitte Online Now May 18, 2003 at 3:17 PM

Hiya. I'm considering the possibility of leaving Boston to take a job in Middlebury.Anybody know what's there in the form of a gay community and social possibilities? Is it a welcoming place?

1 Answer May 19, 2003 at 2:37 AM