Middelkerke

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Miniature Teddy Bears

Brugge Nov 19, 2014 at 9:17 AM

The last time I was in Bruges back in 2011 I came a cross a small shop that sold miniature teddy bears (I think it is in a courtyard or small square). I am visiting again in December and would love to go back but can't remember the name of the shop or the street that it is on. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you.

more
    • Train schedules from Lille to Bruges...where are they?

Brugge Dec 1, 2014 at 3:18 AM

Hi! I'm planning a trip to Bruges for Christmas, but I'm not seeing any train times on the SNCF website! I want to go from Lille to Bruges, and several months ago I looked on SNCF and saw that trains run frequently. I know there are direct trains and some that go from Lille through KORTRIJK. But for all dates after Dec 13, all I see is one train a day to Bruges, going through Paris!!! This is ridiculous, and it's really expensive. Someone at SNCF told me that maybe it's because they just haven't received the train times yet and they will post them later, when they get them. This is fine with me but I want to make sure! I'd be fine with buying my ticket the day of, if only I can be sure there WILL be trains! Does anyone know if this is normal? How can I be sure there will be trains running? Is it possible there aren't going to be trains because of the Christmas holidays???

more