Travel Answers

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Keukenhof from Leiden: Cheapest option?

Keukenhof Sep 23, 2015 at 9:31 PM

I wish to travel to keukenhof next year and will also purchase Amsterdam & Region Day card. While I will be staying in Leiden, I dont want to take the 858 bus from Schiphol. It will save me time if I directly board bus number 854 from Leiden Central. Now my question is how to purchase the ticket of this bus as its cost is not included in the region day card. Also I wont be returning back from the same route and I will further go to Haarlem, Zaanse Schans and come back via Amsterdam central on the same day. Which option will be more economical from the below and what shall be the total cost incurred:

a) Taking one way bus ticket of 854 number from Leiden central to Keukenhof
      b) Buying combi ticket
      c) Connexxion office ticket including entrance to the Keukenhof gardens for bus 54..which is 15.50€ as written in one of the post above.

Please inform on priority.

• The Avenue by Hobbema

by peterbluegrass Online Now Mar 15, 2012 at 1:19 PM

Can anyone please tell me if the location where Hobbema
      painted the Avenue from is known ?

I have been entranced by this picture since I first saw it many many years ago and would like to visit Middelharnis in April when I am coming to Holland for the Floriade.

6 Answers Apr 20, 2012 at 12:41 PM