Middelbert

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• entertainment

Breda Nov 23, 2014 at 5:51 AM

We want to take my mother in law for a treat on her 75th birthday on 24th dec ! any suggestions?

more
    • Facilities at Den Bosch Train station

Den Bosch Nov 5, 2014 at 12:28 AM

Does train station provide any baggage coin locker?

more
    • chetanamale's Profile Photo

Need Information

Eindhoven Nov 1, 2014 at 6:46 AM

Hello,

Currently in Eindhoven , looking for following information please help :

1.Good renting agencies to rent an apartment near centrum area.
      2.Any shop to buy tiffin box- looking for carrying tiffin to office.

Regards,
      Chetan

more
    • lcat61's Profile Photo

Tourist activities on weeknights?

Rotterdam Oct 31, 2014 at 11:36 AM

I will be attending the ABN AMRO TENNIS TOURNAMENT (day session) in Rotterdam on a Wednesday or Thursday next February. Can you suggest some activities to fill the time after 5 pm until my 9 pm train back to Amsterdam?
      It looks like all the museums and shopping in the city center are closed on weeknights. Are there any other tourist activities on weeknights (other than restaurants)?
      Thanks

more
    • Jewelry in Zwolle, Amsterdam

Zwolle Nov 17, 2014 at 1:40 PM

I like getting a commemorative piece of jewelry wherever I travel. What should I consider buying in Zwolle, Amsterdam?

more
    • s`nachts rondlopen op zoek naar paranormale activiteiten

Kasteel Doorwerth Nov 14, 2014 at 8:30 PM

ik wil graag s`nachts rondlopen en kijken of ik paranormale dingen gebeuren zou dit mogelijk zijn ?

more
    • chetanamale's Profile Photo

Need Info-Shifting

Eindhoven Yesterday

Hello Friends,

Looking for following information :

1.Shifiting my house so need to carry my luggage via taxi-travel would be around 3-4 Kms.
      Do I need to book Taxi in advance ? Do I need to pay for luggage as well ?
      2.Where I would get taxis around Bomanshof area ? do I need to call any no , could not see any taxis around here :(
      3.Will the taxi driver help me to carry my luggage to the new apartment located around 2nd floor or I need to pay him extra ?

Please do let me know at the earliest,thanks

more
    • audreyzf's Profile Photo

Court Hotel City Centre review

Utrecht Nov 1, 2014 at 7:44 PM

has anyone stayed at the Court Hotel City Centre?

more
    • schmechi's Profile Photo

Colonial history

Amsterdam Oct 31, 2014 at 3:38 AM

I'm intrested in colonial history and therefor I am searching museeums or places in Amsterdam about this topic. I'm especially intrested in the rise of Dutch East India Company...

more
    • SimbaandNicole's Profile Photo

Traveling with my cat

Schiphol Nov 25, 2014 at 8:58 AM

I am traveling over the holidays from the US to Switzerland via Amsterdam Schiphol and reverse route back to the US.
      Do I have to go through customs with my cat in Schiphol either direction? Is one hour enough time to change flights with my cat?

more
    • Sindy1980's Profile Photo

Place to stay amsterdam

Amsterdam Nov 12, 2014 at 12:58 AM

Hi all,
      Im planing to visit amsterdam on march,, looking for cheap hotels or better if i can find rent room with local families..it will be wonderfull coz ill travel alone and i dont know the country thanks to help me..

more
    • are the trains running on New Years day to the airport

Amsterdam Nov 9, 2014 at 2:51 PM

Are the trains running on New Years Day?

more
    • From Schiphol Airport to Waterlooplein Metro Station by train(Amsterdam)

Amsterdam Nov 11, 2014 at 12:47 AM

I need some travelling tips. Is it a must to take from airport to Centraal Station and change to Metro service in order to get to Waterlooplein Metro station via train? Or I can get off mid way and change to metro station? What is the most convenient way?

I'm afraid that Central Station is too big and difficult in locating the metro station, especially when there is big crowd.

Thanks ahead.

Regards
      Lucie

more
    • Meeting a Friend

Schiphol Nov 17, 2014 at 7:47 AM

Hello!

I have a 4 hour layover (flying Uganda to USA) and hope to meet a non-flying friend in the airport. Is this possible in this time frame? Can I pass through security?

Thank you!
      Mia

more
    • Transfer to AMS on New Year night.

Amsterdam Nov 3, 2014 at 6:46 AM

Any idea how to get to the AMS airport on Jan 1st 2015 around 3-4:00AM? .

more
    • City transportation and Itinerary help, please

Amsterdam Nov 5, 2014 at 2:46 PM

We will be visiting Amsterdam for 3 days in the spring. We will be staying near the museumplein area & our plans include visiting the Anne Frank haus, Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh museum, 9 Streets, Jordaan neighborhood, Diamond Museum, flower market, & street markets. We would like to ride bikes in Vondelpark and enjoy a canal boat ride. Probably will not be too interested in highly congested touristy areas like the RDL or Damrak.

I understand the city is very walkable, but to conserve our energy and pack a lot of sightseeing into this trip, I would like to know the best way to purchase and use the trams/buses/train while visiting. Is it best to buy a card for 48 hours, or just individual tickets? Where do you obtain the tickets? Is there a direct bus that goes from the airport to the museumplein?

Considering the jet lag factor, please tell me how you would plan the first day in the city as we will arrive early in the morning and would like to have a fairly easy morning/afternoon before check in time.

Thanks in advance!

more