Michigan

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• winter/Spring things to do

Houghton Mar 31, 2014 at 8:59 AM

What do you recomend on a day like today? 45 degrees or so and last day of march.

• Colls7513's Profile Photo

Michigan nightlife

Michigan Mar 15, 2014 at 6:23 AM

Hi!

Was wondering if anyone knew of a fun city in Michigan that has good nightlife for a girls night out?!? Thanks!

-Colleen

2 Answers Mar 15, 2014 at 7:32 AM
    • UP - Copper Country

Michigan Jan 28, 2014 at 3:26 PM

I will be visiting the UP in Aug 2014. Is there anyplace (e.g. a roadside or public space) I can collect native copper? I would like a small piece as a memento. Also, any recommendations for lodging/food is appreciated. I enjoy the unusual and unique. My itinerary is flexible.

1 Answer Jan 28, 2014 at 6:39 PM
    • mayt's Profile Photo

Detroit attractions

Detroit Jan 15, 2014 at 10:15 AM

What are the things to see in winter?

4 Answers Jan 15, 2014 at 5:21 PM
    • SamanthaB3's Profile Photo

star gazing

Traverse City Jan 8, 2014 at 12:44 PM

Where is a good place to watch the stars?

3 Answers Jan 8, 2014 at 1:04 PM
    • Unique, fun, and different

Michigan Dec 25, 2013 at 7:17 PM

I may be coming to this great state for a short road trip with my father, we aren't into museums but unique, fun, and different things what do recommend?

2 Answers Dec 28, 2013 at 2:21 PM
    • Adult fun

Frankenmuth Nov 21, 2013 at 7:47 PM

How is this town for just adults that want a fun getaway in November.

3 Answers Nov 22, 2013 at 9:27 AM
    • where to sleep?

Detroit Nov 5, 2013 at 11:46 AM

Hi. I'm going to spend a few days in Detroit and I am looking for safe affordable lodging. I see there is a hostile and, well, I would appreciate any info on the place or if anyone has other suggestions I'm open. Thanks, Michele

4 Answers Nov 6, 2013 at 9:33 AM
    • Crutch fish

Charlevoix Oct 28, 2013 at 1:08 PM

shop on main street that has fish art made from crutches.

3 Answers Oct 28, 2013 at 1:42 PM
    • Angel616's Profile Photo

The custom of Michigan

Michigan Oct 23, 2013 at 3:53 AM

I want to know something about the custom of Michigan. Thank you.

29 Answers Oct 24, 2013 at 6:27 AM
    • northen light can be seen tonight in Houghton?

Houghton Oct 11, 2013 at 3:16 AM

When was northen light seen in Houghton on 11th of september?

2 Answers Oct 11, 2013 at 8:31 AM
    • Gaylord in October

Gaylord Oct 5, 2013 at 5:02 AM

We have family coming in the last week of October - all adults. We are new to the area - any suggestions on some things to do, see, or experience in Gaylord?
      Thanks

• Lakes to Fish?

Munising Sep 29, 2013 at 3:41 PM

Starting Oct 1st we are staying 2weeks at a cabin in the hiawatha forest. Does anyone have any great lakes there for fishing bass,pike,etc??? I see there are over 400 lakes,so I don't know where to start:) We are bringing our kayaks if that helps for recommendations! Thanks Muchly:):):)

Tracy G.

1 Answer Sep 29, 2013 at 8:54 PM
    • Island travel

Mackinac Island Aug 29, 2013 at 7:32 AM

Can u walk to the island

2 Answers Aug 29, 2013 at 7:57 AM
    • athena10x's Profile Photo

Edsel Ford Home

Detroit Aug 24, 2013 at 10:39 PM

I don't see any information about the Edsel Ford home in Gross Pointe. Anyone have any information?

2 Answers Aug 25, 2013 at 2:54 AM
    • bzulu67's Profile Photo

Arriving and departing at Detroit international airport

Detroit Aug 15, 2013 at 7:09 AM

Hi all,

I will be arriving on a Delta flight from Toronto and departing on a Delta flight to Memphis, Tennessee.
      Will I have to claim my baggage on arrival or will they be checked through to Memphis?

5 Answers Aug 16, 2013 at 2:41 AM
    • michigan tourism

Michigan Aug 7, 2013 at 5:56 AM

I am planning to visit Detroit for business tour in mid August for a month. Will you please suggest me best destinations to visit in MI?

5 Answers Aug 7, 2013 at 5:09 PM
    • Accomodation

Troy Jul 18, 2013 at 11:38 PM

Coming to the Troy area and looking for a hotel with a three bedroom suite. Swear I seen it on the net but can't remember if I was dreaming.

Thanks a bunch
      Anne

• bar

Petoskey Jul 10, 2013 at 4:42 PM

where is a good bar that has a bunch of singles

• Name from?

Saugatuck Jul 6, 2013 at 1:09 PM

Where does the name Saugatuck come from. The town. I am from in CT had a section called Saugatuck.

1 Answer Jul 6, 2013 at 1:50 PM
    • Cherry Festival highlights

Traverse City Jul 2, 2013 at 4:53 PM

We will be in Traverse City for only one day on Saturday July 6 2013. What is the best do not miss agenda for this day...sightseeing, restaurants etc? We would appreciate any feedback...

2 Answers Jul 3, 2013 at 12:00 PM
    • Forth of July

Warren Dunes State Park Jul 1, 2013 at 9:32 AM

Can one see fireworks on the 3rd or 4th of July from the Dunes?

• No Title

Michigan Jun 28, 2013 at 7:15 AM

Looking for info about long term backpacking trip on the Michigan portion of the North Country Nat'l. Scenic Trail between Traverse City & up toward the Keewenaw.

5 Answers Jul 5, 2013 at 7:28 AM
    • alone in saugatuck

Saugatuck Jun 19, 2013 at 6:14 PM

I will be going to Saugatuck alone for a day. I definitely want to see and spend time at Oval Beach plus go on the chain ferry plus just wander in S. I do not want to climb 300 steps. Any suggestions? Plus -does it cost $6 for one person to park a car at Oval Beach for a couple hours?

Thanks for your help.

1 Answer Jun 19, 2013 at 7:32 PM
    • South Haven for the 4th

South Haven Jun 9, 2013 at 6:04 AM

Is South Haven a good choice for the 4th of July weekend with kids (7 & 4) or would you recommend another area? I've only been to Detroit in Michigan so I'm going into this blind.. Any help would be great!

2 Answers Jun 9, 2013 at 8:47 PM
    • Which route to take?

Sault Ste. Marie Apr 25, 2013 at 3:18 PM

Hi, I will be driving from Madison Wisconsin to Niagara Falls in June and will be crossing the border at Sault Ste Marie. I would really appreciate some advice on the following: For an overnight stay which would you recommend, the usa or ontario side of the border? What route would you recommend for the onward journey? Is there a route that includes a car ferry crossing? 13 years ago I did a long drive around the great lakes and I remember taking a car ferry but cannot remember where from or where it arrived (across part of lake huron maybe?) I do remember really enjoying that ferry trip though and would love to find it again to enjoy with my children. I seem to recall spending a few hours on a lovely beach after the ferry crossing. Any clues and recommendations will be greatly appreciated.

2 Answers Apr 26, 2013 at 3:42 AM
    • Nice place to stay on or near Mackinac Island - camping or hotel

Mackinac Island Feb 26, 2013 at 10:13 AM

Looking to plan a late summer or early fall trip to Mackinac Island. Any advice on reasonable places to stay either on the island or close-by on the mainland. We would camp or get a hotel depending on convenience. Also, are there any must-see things around this area?

4 Answers Mar 1, 2013 at 9:00 PM
    • ZeekLTK's Profile Photo

Affordable shuttles to Detroit Airport from Flint area?

Michigan Nov 19, 2012 at 10:17 PM

I know the Michigan Flyer runs to/from the airport and Lansing with stops in Ann Arbor and Jackson along the way, but I'm having trouble finding anything similar that goes to/from Flint. Any suggestions? Thanks.

• Destinations for an anniversary trip?

Michigan Oct 29, 2012 at 3:28 PM

Hi everyone,

My girlfriend and I are going to be celebrating our 5 year anniversary and we are looking for a nice place to stay for the weekend to get away. We are both 20 years old so I know that makes it a little bit difficult to find somewhere that will let us book a room. We are looking for something to just relax and get away from work and enjoy a weekend together with some good food nearby. We aren't really a fan of B and B's but would like someplace nice to stay that is not too expensive. We live about 45 minutes north of Detroit and are willing to travel a few hours, but stay in the state.

Thank you for any help
      -Andrew

19 Answers Nov 15, 2012 at 4:28 PM
    • Dean&Vanessa's Profile Photo

Henry Ford Museum

Dearborn Aug 23, 2012 at 2:49 AM

We will be staying in Detroit city and are interested in visiting the Henry Ford Museum. We were unsure of a few things as we do not have a vehicle and will be relying on public transport.
      1. How long does it take to have a look at the museum?
      2. What is the best way to get there and back without a car? Is the Amtrak from Detroit to Dearborn the best option, or there other ways?

cheers Dean

4 Answers Aug 24, 2012 at 8:50 AM