Miccosukee

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Hotel or overnight stay in Florida Keys

Florida Keys 7 hours ago

I will be motorcycling to Key west Florida in Late March or April of 2015. I have been checking some hotels and they are awful expensive. Does anyone have any suggestions on were to stay for a night or 2 in the Florida Keys?

Thanks

Tom

more
    • playoff This Sunday

Fort Walton Beach Jan 15, 2015 at 4:25 AM

seeking recommendations to watch the game while visiting Fort Walton this coming weekend... Along with some good food

GO SEAHAWKS

more
    • 18+ Condos

Fort Myers Jan 5, 2015 at 9:00 PM

Are there any condos in Fort Myers that can be rented by 18 year olds?

more
    • glassstar's Profile Photo

Highland Beach area - Public Transit

Florida 20 hours ago

Is Highland Beach served by local public transit (bus service)? Can anyone confirm local service within the HB area?

If not, what would be my nearest point of connection to HB should I have to use an alternative? Amtrak into Delray Beach or a point nearer Miami (Boca Raton) then taxi?

Thanks.

more
    • Enchanted Isle

Hollywood Jan 7, 2015 at 4:46 PM

Can anyone give me some information about Enchanted Isle Resort on Hollywood beach?

more
    • will be traveling with our young family late march... want to avoid the 'springbreakers"

Islamorada Dec 31, 2014 at 8:39 PM

Best place in the keys to avoid spring breakers while still being on the beach.Looking to rent a private cottage or townhouse. Thought we might try for one of the last minute cruise deals as an alternative.

Advise?

more
    • Hotel in Miami

Miami Dec 30, 2014 at 5:46 PM

Can you recommend a hotel in Coconut Grove Miami or another safe area for around $260 a night

more
    • Strad's Profile Photo

Escaping from New York to West Palm Beach! Would love to receive quick tips

West Palm Beach 7 hours ago

New York City has just left the curfew after 9am...considering we are very lucky, flying tomorrow from the freezing zone to the Sunshine state!

We would like to spend sometimes hanging out at the West Palm Beach and Lake Worth area, please recommend beaches good for laying & swimming? Shopping district, good food places!

Thank you and thank you!

Strad

more
    • Strad's Profile Photo

On vacation to West Palm Beach, looking for attractions...

Lake Worth Jan 21, 2015 at 7:28 PM

We would like to be part of what's happening to the famous Beach. We are going to be located in Lake Worth neighborhood, We are worrying about to be too far away from the main attraction like the West Palm Beach?

Is bike riding popular there if so, can any one recommend a bike rental

Thanks!

-Strad

more
    • Best Shelling

Destin Jan 4, 2015 at 10:00 AM

Staying at Holiday Island. Looking for a relaxing day of shelling. Any suggestions on best locations?

more
    • beaches and valuables

Fort Lauderdale Jan 16, 2015 at 11:54 AM

is it safe to leave valuables in a bag when swimming in the sea? are there lockers where valuables can be left?

more
    • identification of building

Miami Beach Jan 8, 2015 at 1:42 PM

Does anyone know which building this is?  I know it's just off of Collins Ave, on Lincoln Rd, I believe.

Thanks in advance!

more
    • Best restaurant for fried shrimp/lobster rolls/crab

Miami Beach Jan 2, 2015 at 4:43 AM

I'll be visiting Miami in a week, I've spent quite some time checking out reviews but I'd like to get your recommendations on a restaurant where I can enjoy great seafood in a shack style, ideally with outside seating and a nice view. I'll be staying in SoBe but I'll have a car.

more
    • GUYON's Profile Photo

Jerry's Famous Delly

Miami Beach Jan 24, 2015 at 5:39 AM

Each time we went to South Beach we went to Jerry's Famous Delly for breakfast because it was one of the restaurants which were open 24/24 and we awoke very soon on the morning.
      It seems to be now closed.
      Is it true ? When it will be reopened ?
      Thanks for the answers.

more
    • sunady's Profile Photo

Evening in Orlando

Orlando Jan 11, 2015 at 9:40 AM

Hi, I'm flying to Orlando tomorrow evening and will have one evening on Tuesday to walk around. What are some good places to walk in the evening? I don't mean restaurants or clubs, maybe some nice place just to feel the city..

more
    • Accessible transport from Orlando to Port Everglades for a Princess Cruise

Orlando Jan 7, 2015 at 6:49 AM

Qw are trying to find out if there is wheelchair accessible transport from Orlando to Port Everglades for our Princess cruise. Tomorrow?

more
    • Pomocub's Profile Photo

Pro Sports in July

Florida Jan 10, 2015 at 10:50 AM

I have a trip booked for Florida between 3-17 and it will be first trip to the states. I would love to see a proper American baseball, football or basket ball game. Are any of these sports in season in July and how early do tickets become available for purchase?

more
    • KevinnH's Profile Photo

Where to stay in Miami for a weekend

Miami Beach Jan 21, 2015 at 3:02 AM

I'm going to Miami for a weekend in February. I want some of all of it...plan to see some sites, go to the beach and experience some nightlife. Would like to stay somewhere reasonably priced and have been looking at hotels and airbnb places. Considering these things what area do you recommend?

Should I rent a car? That plays a factor into the location as well. Thanks!

more
    • Vacation Rentals

Orlando Jan 3, 2015 at 8:06 AM

Hi! Having difficulty getting "available" listings from vacation rental sites. When I provide my arrival and checkout dates, I still see properties that aren't available during those times. (I thought they would be filtered out.)This is my first attempt at vacation rentals---usually book hotels-- so I would appreciate any tips, resources, insights. Thanks!

more
    • where is this place?

Orlando Jan 18, 2015 at 6:48 AM

hi.. does anyone recognize this Waffle-House location in or near Orlando?

more
    • new to miami

Miami Beach Jan 8, 2015 at 4:19 PM

Husband and I want a warm, relaxing beach stay without all the nightlife...going without kids. Just want water, warm, sun, good food and rest...in March. Where is a good place to stay away from the nightlife (I know, we're boring...actually, we're just tired;0)? I've heard North beach is better away from the crowds...what about Sunny Isles Beach? Anyone know what the Newport Beachside Hotel is like? Any advice and info would be helpful! Thanks.

more
    • Concerned son

Amelia Island Jan 13, 2015 at 7:12 AM

My parents (80 & 76) are planning to drive from Hartford to Amelia Island later this month. I don't think they should be driving this distance at their ages and my Mom is absolutely terrified. They are renting a condo for two months so they would need to take periodic trips to local grocery store to stock shelves. I was thinking I'd buy them airline tickets in lieu of their plan. What transportation services are available down there? Renting a car for two months could be prohibitively expensive. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
      Curt

more