Miao-li

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• 8days --first trip to Taiwan

Taiwan Mar 12, 2015 at 11:54 PM

Any members who are familiar with Taiwan pls suggest itinenary that I could follow. I want to see Taipei,Juifen, Taichung,Sun Moon Lake area, Cingching farm and others that I cud make it to. I wil be arriving on 22mar around 3pm. Was thinking of getting a driver while I'm travelling to Sun Moon Lake and cingching area for 2-3days frm Taichung. Any recommendations--hope not too expensive. Hear from you soon. Thanks.

more
    • Taispo - transportation and sightseeing with limited time

Taipei Mar 5, 2015 at 9:10 AM

I am travelling to Taiwan for the Taispo, Internationa Sporting Goods Show in March. It will be my first visit to Taipei. I am looking for information regarding transportation in and around the city. I am staying at the Tango Hotel XinYi. I would like to know the easiest way to get from the Taoyuan airport to he hotel and would also like to know the best way to travel to and from the fair ground. Also, information on vegetarian restaurants in the vicinity of the hotel and fairground would be most appreciated. Finally, although my time is limited in the ciy, any suggestions on 'must see' sights in the city would also be great,

Many thanks

Tim

more
    • Booking High Speed Train

Taiwan Mar 3, 2015 at 8:04 AM

Hello, I want to go from taipei to Kenting by High Speed Train, and i wanted to know if i should book it in advance or if I can just go to the station and buy the ticket.
      thanks
      Guillermina

more
    • Mini bus service

Taipei Mar 23, 2015 at 11:44 PM

Hi. Can you recommend a reliable airport transfer service? For 12 adults and 3 kids with 14 small-medium size baggages, from airport to hotel.
      Thank you.

more