Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• first time to sanible in two weeks

Sanibel Apr 13, 2015 at 5:03 PM

does anyone know of any good places on the island for good dance music

more
    • closest major airport

Dunnellon Apr 13, 2015 at 5:26 AM

I need to figure out the closest major airport to dunnellon ? And possible transportation from airport to mothers home in dunnellon other than a taxi. Thanks for any and all assistance u can provide

more
    • Sunset eat and watch

Fort Walton Beach Apr 8, 2015 at 1:16 PM

Where is a good,fun place to watch the sunset and eat dinner -maybe some nice beach music?

more
    • Shuttle services

Destin Mar 29, 2015 at 6:04 AM

How do I get from the Pensacola airport to Destin Emerald Grand Resort?

more
    • GUYON's Profile Photo

What to see or to visit W Atlantic Ave

Delray Beach Apr 16, 2015 at 12:21 PM

We will stay on Atlantic Ave in November 2015. I foresee to stroll on the avenue going West.

What interesting shops, restaurants or attractions can we find during our promenade ?

Thanks for the answers

Ray

more
    • Cheddarn's Profile Photo

Wynwood time

Miami Apr 14, 2015 at 2:54 PM

Does anyone recommend going to wynwood in Miami at night? Or is better to go during the day?

more
    • Islander Resort

Islamorada Apr 16, 2015 at 7:19 PM

Has anyone stayed at the Islander Resort?

more
    • GUYON's Profile Photo

inquiry about AA flight Paris - Miami

Miami Mar 21, 2015 at 12:19 PM

Hello

We are planning a trip to Florida through Miami at the end of this year. There are only 2 direct flights : Air France and American Airlines. The best schedule is AA (10:00 AM - 2:10 PM) . I have read the comments on seat guru to know how is the business class and it seems the seats are old and shabby. I read only 1 comment and see 1 photo on seat guru on this topic.
      Is somebody has a personal experience of the flghts AA62 and AA63 and of the comfort of the business class of the plane ( Boeing 777-300-200) ?

Thanks for the answer

RAY

more
    • bzulu67's Profile Photo

Best place to people watch in South Beach

Miami Beach Apr 6, 2015 at 7:18 AM

I will very shortly be staying at the Ocean Surf Hotel on Ocean Terrace, North Beach, for a couple of nights. I believe all the action takes place in South Beach. Where is the best place to people watch in South Beach and how do I get there from my hotel using public transport?

more
    • GUYON's Profile Photo

Where to stay in sSouth Florida Easr Coast

Florida Mar 25, 2015 at 11:36 AM

Hello

I am planning our 7e travel in South Florida for November. Our 1st stop is in Fort Lauderdale but we do not want to drive too much. Our idea is to go North from FL to Fort Pierce. What are the best places to stay on this route.

We wish to stay near the beaches but also in the towns in order to do some visits and see some attractions. Have you proposals for this project. We will have a leasing car.

Are there greyhound races in November ? If I remeber well they begin in December.

We do not foresee to go in the Everglades where we have already gone several times but if you know some thing interesting between the A 75 and the Okeechobee Lake, I would thank you to tell me what.

Thank you for you proposals.

RAY

more
    • GUYON's Profile Photo

From Miami airport and hotel in Fort Lauderdale

Fort Lauderdale Mar 24, 2015 at 2:20 PM

Hello
      What is the best way to go around at 7:30PM from Miami International Airport and our hotel in Fort Lauderdale. We rent the car at FL and we are hesitating between a taxi or a shuttle. The hotel does not seem to have its own coach.
      Thanks for your advice.
      RAY

more
    • bzulu67's Profile Photo

Travel by public transport from South Beach to Bayside Market place.

Miami Beach Apr 7, 2015 at 2:42 AM

Hi all,

How do I get from the junction of Pennsylvania Ave/12th Street, in South Beach to Bayside Marketplace, 401 Biscayne Boulevard with public transport?
      I want to take the 90 minute boat tour with Miami Tour Company from the Queens Pier at the Marina.

Many thanks

more
    • getting around jacksonville

Jacksonville Mar 21, 2015 at 10:31 PM

Hello, 3 of us are arriving at the Jacksonville Int'l airport on a Friday & would like to visit the St John's shopping center, stay at an affordable hotel Friday night, and then Saturday morning, head to the Jacksonville Cruise terminal. Any guidance regarding an affordable hotel and best mode of transportation for the above is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

more
    • Transportation from Orlando international airport to Clermont

Clermont Apr 3, 2015 at 7:16 AM

I know you can rent a car or taxi or shuttle but wondering is there regular public transportation from Orlando international airport to Clermont. I just need a one way. Thanks

more