Miami Beach

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• safe for a 20 year old female

by Belle-Kiki Online Now Mar 18, 2014 at 9:10 PM

My granddaughter has to stay overnight in Miami for a flight the next day. Can she stay at a hotel at the airport

6 Answers Mar 19, 2014 at 7:41 PM
    • Unique82's Profile Photo

Bus to Orlando international airford

by Unique82 Online Now Mar 9, 2014 at 8:29 AM

Does anybody know if there is a direct bus from Miami to Orlando Sanford airport?

1 Answer Mar 9, 2014 at 8:59 AM
    • everglades tour

by timewaster Online Now Jan 2, 2014 at 8:55 AM

I'm looking for a daytrip tour of the everglades. We will be staying at 1 Bal Harbor. I will have my parents who are old and cannot walk very much. Any suggestions?

8 Answers Jan 3, 2014 at 7:44 AM
    • public transportion

by cacatu100 Online Now Dec 16, 2013 at 9:43 PM

how can I get to the port of Miami from south beach using public transportation?

5 Answers Mar 1, 2014 at 5:01 PM
    • GUYON's Profile Photo

Air boat tour

by GUYON Online Now Nov 16, 2013 at 9:41 AM

Hello
      We will go back to Miami for the 4th time and we have made in the past several air boat tours in the Everglades near Miami or Florida City. On your opinion, what is the best choice you can suggest to me ? (We will rent a car).
      We wish to find a one hour (or 45 min) tour with comments and some stops on the water and then a visit of a gator farm. We do not foresee to cross Florida to go to the West coast.
      Thanks for the advices.

3 Answers Dec 11, 2013 at 11:40 AM
    • GUYON's Profile Photo

Parking in Sobe

by GUYON Online Now Nov 9, 2013 at 6:13 AM

Hello
      I am planning to go back to Miami Beach in February 2014. Our accomodation will be on Collins (Sobe) but the hotel parking is a bit expensive. I remember I went in the past on a covered public parking which was on Lincoln / Collins or in the neighbor.
      Could you give me the exact address ?
      I remember the price was affordable and I read on a website the public parking price in Miami is 15$ (+ tax I presume ?). Is it the current amount ?
      Thanks in advance for the informations.

GUYON

3 Answers Nov 10, 2013 at 11:42 AM
    • MsLena's Profile Photo

New Year´s Eve in Miami

by MsLena Online Now Oct 9, 2013 at 1:05 AM

My daughter and I will be celebrating New Year’s Eve in Miami. She is 22 and I am 42. We would like to book a table at a nice and modern restaurant that suite both ages. We will probably leave the restaurant before midnight to see the fireworks, so a restaurant/nightclub for partying all night is not necessary. An expensive multi course dinner at a resort etc. is not an option either, it will be too boring for us. We want to be in a busy restaurant watching happy people. We will stay at South Beach.

Can someone recommend a restaurant?
      Can someone recommend where to head for watching the fireworks?

Thanks from Lena

4 Answers Oct 9, 2013 at 8:17 AM
    • Match day return travel to Sun Life Stadium

by andyftwl Online Now Sep 22, 2013 at 8:39 AM

What kind of travel arrangements available from South Beach to Sun Life stadium

2 Answers Sep 22, 2013 at 11:41 AM
    • ernestomanuelcolon's Profile Photo

is south beach located in the everglades on some maps?

by ernestomanuelcolon Online Now Aug 26, 2013 at 2:22 PM

On randall mc nally best roads 2013 it is

8 Answers Aug 27, 2013 at 1:44 PM
    • Clevelander or Shore Club

by troymcollins Online Now Jul 28, 2013 at 11:50 AM

Staying in Miami Beach for a couple days following business. 46 year old single male with a young mind and body. Looking for some fun but don't want to feel uncomfortable or out of place. I've received suggestions for both The Clevelander and The Shore Club.

Any opinions?

Thanks,

2 Answers Oct 22, 2013 at 12:16 PM
    • Going to South Beach

by Mugsordonia Online Now Jul 19, 2013 at 9:08 AM

My husband and I are going to South Beach for 8 days on Tuesday. Our Grandaughter is training at Miami City Ballet this summer. We are both in our early 60's and I feel like we are going to feel really old. It would seem this is a young people destination. I have no idea what to pack or how to dress. Does anyone have advice?

5 Answers Jul 19, 2013 at 2:20 PM
    • MIA to Loews hotel on collins avenue

by karenblee58 Online Now Jul 15, 2013 at 4:26 PM

what is the cheapest transportation?

5 Answers Jul 16, 2013 at 5:13 AM
    • Bad neighborhoods, Miami Beach

by Styngray Online Now Jul 4, 2013 at 11:22 AM

What are the safe areas of south beach to live in for a family if you are not a millionaire.

1 Answer Jul 4, 2013 at 11:45 AM
    • Moving to South Beach

by Styngray Online Now Jul 4, 2013 at 11:11 AM

I am planning to move to South Beach. What are the safe areas to live there for a family? No I am not a millionaire either!

2 Answers Oct 22, 2013 at 12:20 PM
    • bebe72's Profile Photo

Art deco safety?

by bebe72 Online Now Apr 26, 2013 at 6:11 PM

Hi looking to Miami art deco area I know Miami is a very crime ridden etc but in the tourist section? I might laugh or not I really don't want to do the tour thing since I am independent & street smart I have to ask is it easy to walk away from the tourist area & get lost never to be seen again in Overtown little haiti etc or is that walk a little too far? I do watch the 1st 48 ya know! LOL anyway as I'm cautious but not scared what is the deal with the off beaten path & what about if I want to go to Little Havana? Is it safe for as single white female? I also would like to know what the best streets are for shopping on the cheap & good food narrowing it down to just 3 block radius or two streets only? And is the Aventura mall close to the art deco area to walk to? Would like to go in June

any feedback is appreciated thanks

5 Answers Apr 27, 2013 at 1:49 PM
    • wabIV's Profile Photo

Little Havana, FL

by wabIV Online Now Apr 19, 2013 at 7:45 PM

I'm currently visiting Orlando FL and considering a day trip to Miami to visit Little Havana. Would you recommend such a trip or is to far for a day trip? Thank you so much for your responses.

7 Answers Apr 20, 2013 at 1:12 PM
    • south of fifth

by johntirrell Online Now Dec 10, 2012 at 7:55 AM

Hi and thanks for reading this.
      I'm thinking of renting in this area will i be able to sleep at night? Is it safe? can I easily get around from there? Thanks john 66 and this is my first trip to Florida.

1 Answer Dec 10, 2012 at 8:11 AM
    • Getting from Miami Beach to Biscayne Nat'l Park (or Homestead)

by ahr268 Online Now Oct 10, 2012 at 8:53 AM

Hi, my husband and I are spending a couple of weeks in Miami Beach and would like to visit Biscayne National Park. Problem is, neither of us drives, hiring private transport is way too expensive, and public transport to Homestead seems to be a huge headache and takes 2 hours one-way. Does anyone have any suggestions on a good way to get to the Park or to Homestead? Perhaps a transport company that's not too pricey or some tour operator that might help?
      Thanks!

5 Answers Oct 10, 2012 at 1:23 PM
    • curtis0916's Profile Photo

What to see/do in Miami Beach

by curtis0916 Online Now Sep 3, 2012 at 8:09 PM

My wife and I have decided to stay at the "Z" Crowne Plaza near South Beach and would like some recommendations on what to see and do. We will be there for 2 1/2 days mid September. Are there restaurants you would recommend (we enjoy ethnic and seafood at a good value). Are there any short day/evening cruises that you would highly recommend? When would you recommend going to the beach and are there times to stay away from it?
      I appreciate any help/recommendations you can give us, thank you very much!!!

4 Answers Oct 11, 2012 at 9:43 PM
    • curtis0916's Profile Photo

South Beach or Key West???

by curtis0916 Online Now Aug 25, 2012 at 7:24 PM

My wife and I will be spending 2 1/2 days during Mid-September in the Miami/south Florida area and we are would appreciate recommendations on whether to stay in the South Beach area or take a trip to Key West? If you would, please list the pros/cons of each.

If we stay in the South Beach area, we are leaning towards the Holiday Inn Miami Beach-Oceanfront and would like any opinions on this hotel. One concern is transportation to/from the South Beach area. Are there cost effective methods of getting around this area? We could have a rental car, but we are not sure if it would be useful due to limited parking, etc... Do you have any idea how much taxi fare would be from this hotel to the South Beach area? Are there any other methods of transportation in the area?

Thank you so much for any help you can give.

5 Answers Aug 29, 2012 at 11:33 AM
    • randazzo's Profile Photo

Car Rental

by randazzo Online Now Aug 6, 2012 at 5:20 PM

Hello

I´m planning to visit Miami Beach next Decembber and I want to know if someone had ever rented a car with "Royal Rent Car" in Miami.
      If so how was the experience?

thanks in advance

4 Answers Aug 8, 2012 at 6:54 AM
    • Need a ime Share to rent

by Kimmie87 Online Now Aug 3, 2012 at 1:19 PM

Hello, I am booking a trip for 7 in March 2013 for Spring Break, and I am looking for an apartment or time share style place to rent for the week for about 4-7 days. Does anyone know where I need to go to find out some information?

4 Answers Aug 3, 2012 at 6:31 PM
    • Riu Florida Beach Hotel

by Mich1979 Online Now Apr 26, 2012 at 5:04 AM

Hi all

Can you please advise how near/far the Riu Florida Beach Hotel in South Beach is away from bars/restaurant/attractions?

Thanks

Michelle

3 Answers May 22, 2012 at 6:40 AM
    • Miami Beach after 20th April

by Amani1234 Online Now Mar 31, 2012 at 1:44 AM

Hi, I am going to Miami after 20th of April. Is anyone interested in going? Or is there someone who wants to visit or party with me during my visiting miami ? 

3 Answers Apr 6, 2012 at 3:03 AM
    • princessofnot's Profile Photo

Cruise Terminal

by princessofnot Online Now Mar 1, 2012 at 9:18 PM

Just wondering if is a place to purchase Coca Cola products close to the NCL Cruise terminal ?

11 Answers Mar 11, 2012 at 3:30 PM
    • Hotel Help Miami South Beach

by twinkles76 Online Now Jan 14, 2012 at 9:09 PM

Hello

We are looking at 5 days around June and are looking at South Beach Miami.. I have noticed hotels are expensive right down the end of ocean drive.. Now what I am asking is we have a budget of around150-$250/night and what would be a reasonable walking distance hotel as in a 10min walk.. About 10th Ave..

2 Answers Jan 15, 2012 at 12:47 AM
    • Nytårsaften

by hankim Online Now Oct 13, 2011 at 1:01 PM

Vi skal fejre nytår i Miami i år - nogen forslag / erfaringer med af opleve Miami nytårsaften ?

1 Answer Oct 13, 2011 at 3:15 PM
    • dollybird's Profile Photo

Safety in Miami

by dollybird Online Now Aug 31, 2011 at 11:58 AM

My husband and I are taking a caribbean cruise in Feb.,and he wants to stay a few nights in the south beach area.I've heard it can be somewhat dangerous at times.Any opinions on that?Also we are thinking about the Courtyard by Marriott Miami Beach Oceanfront.Also,I'd be open to suggestions on where to stay in South Beach.Thanks

7 Answers Sep 1, 2011 at 1:08 PM
    • jacquitabanana's Profile Photo

Where to watch GAA matches

by jacquitabanana Online Now Jun 27, 2011 at 1:41 PM

Hi there
      Going to be in Miami south beach in July and was wondering is there anywhere that shows Irish GAA matches. maybe an irish bar maybe
      thanks

1 Answer Aug 9, 2011 at 12:41 AM
    • FinElina's Profile Photo

Easter in Miami (Beach)

by FinElina Online Now Apr 7, 2011 at 1:18 PM

We are spending some days in Miami during Easter (24th and 25th April) and are wondering if anything (shops, restaurants etc.) is open during that time...?

2 Answers Apr 7, 2011 at 9:05 PM