Miami

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Where to stay? Travelling in May - 2 single girls and a couple

by shalin Online Now Mar 27, 2014 at 3:30 PM

Hi! I'm planning a 2 night -3 day trip between May 2 - May 4 to Miami. I am looking for a fun area to stay (I guess near South Beach?) and a place that works for 4 people - 2 rooms or an apt with 2 rooms - reasonably priced - ideally 150$ a night per room. What do you recommend? Also, what should we do for that weekend - love partying, but not long lines:) , all kinds of food etc. Thanks in advance!:)

more
    • maximilian1's Profile Photo

Legoland from miami

by maximilian1 Online Now Apr 1, 2014 at 4:24 AM

Hi everyone,
      I love this amazing place, i spent my last usa holiday in fla 2 yr ago and i would like to re-fly ti miami ad soon as possible with my kids. I ask information about LEGOLAND and how far si from south beach and where to stay for 2 nights nearest the park

Thanks in advance

more
    • Airport immigration lines, timing

by jeanfinney Online Now Apr 1, 2014 at 9:31 PM

Hi - I am an American citizen; I would be re-entering the country from Guatemala. My preferred ticket choice would go through Miami and I would have, if all is on time, one hour and forty minutes. In the past it was not necessary to collect one's bags in Miami, is this still true? Some friends going to Nassau from Gua just missed their connection, two hour immigration line, but they are not American (Kiwi, Aussie) - Is there a special line for American citizens? what do you think of this transit time? thanks!

more
    • Airport immigration lines, timing

by jeanfinney Online Now Apr 1, 2014 at 9:31 PM

Hi - I am an American citizen; I would be re-entering the country from Guatemala. My preferred ticket choice would go through Miami and I would have, if all is on time, one hour and forty minutes. In the past it was not necessary to collect one's bags in Miami, is this still true? Some friends going to Nassau from Gua just missed their connection, two hour immigration line, but they are not American (Kiwi, Aussie) - Is there a special line for American citizens? what do you think of this transit time? thanks!

21 Answers Apr 3, 2014 at 2:55 PM
    • maximilian1's Profile Photo

Legoland from miami

by maximilian1 Online Now Apr 1, 2014 at 4:24 AM

Hi everyone,
      I love this amazing place, i spent my last usa holiday in fla 2 yr ago and i would like to re-fly ti miami ad soon as possible with my kids. I ask information about LEGOLAND and how far si from south beach and where to stay for 2 nights nearest the park

Thanks in advance

8 Answers Apr 1, 2014 at 10:27 AM
    • Where to stay? Travelling in May - 2 single girls and a couple

by shalin Online Now Mar 27, 2014 at 3:30 PM

Hi! I'm planning a 2 night -3 day trip between May 2 - May 4 to Miami. I am looking for a fun area to stay (I guess near South Beach?) and a place that works for 4 people - 2 rooms or an apt with 2 rooms - reasonably priced - ideally 150$ a night per room. What do you recommend? Also, what should we do for that weekend - love partying, but not long lines:) , all kinds of food etc. Thanks in advance!:)

4 Answers Mar 29, 2014 at 3:33 PM
    • alex0312's Profile Photo

Looking for a cafe with live music.

by alex0312 Online Now Mar 20, 2014 at 6:18 AM

Hello,

I am looking for some casual (shorts/polo shirt) cafes with live music (jazz or latin music) in Aventura/Hollywood/Hallandale area.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

1 Answer Mar 20, 2014 at 8:16 AM
    • Sputnik1988's Profile Photo

Layover in Miami

by Sputnik1988 Online Now Feb 17, 2014 at 9:34 PM

This fall my fiance and I are taking our first cruise, it is also our honeymoon and it looks like we will have 5-6 hours to spend in Miami before boarding.

I was wondering what would be something to do to pass the time.

Thanks, Mike

2 Answers Feb 18, 2014 at 7:39 AM
    • dejavu2gb's Profile Photo

Arrivals from St Thomas

by dejavu2gb Online Now Feb 12, 2014 at 2:17 PM

We will be arriving from St Thomas into Miami.
      As I know the immigration queues into Miami can take ages, I wanted to find out if we clear immigration in St Thomas (i.e. arrival as a domestic flight), or do we need to join the massive line in Miami to enter the US?
      Thanks All.

9 Answers Feb 13, 2014 at 1:41 PM
    • Hi Im looking for someone to go to 70 000 tons of metal with me.

by BunnyAdderstein Online Now Feb 12, 2014 at 4:17 AM

I am a 44 year old straight lady looking for a lady of a similar age to go on the 70 000 tons of metal cruise in 2016. Is there anyone on here that would be interested in joining me?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Sarah

2 Answers Feb 12, 2014 at 6:48 AM
    • rafscab's Profile Photo

Taxis, kids and car seats/boosters

by rafscab Online Now Feb 11, 2014 at 11:50 AM

Hi,

I'm flying to Miami Airport with my wife and 2 daughters aged 3 and 11 months and we need to go to Fort Lauderdale. I want to go by taxi but I need to know if I MUST have car seats for the kids. If I don't take the car seats with me, it's a problem taking a cab? Will the driver refuse to take us?
      I'm trying to avoid renting a car with boosters for such a short and single ride.
      Thank you so much in advance for your response.

Rafa

4 Answers Feb 13, 2014 at 5:59 AM
    • picking a car out of a cruise

by dmassald Online Now Jan 28, 2014 at 10:00 AM

Should I rent a car at the port or should I just get a cab and rent later when coming back from a cruise ?

4 Answers Mar 4, 2014 at 8:29 AM
    • alex0312's Profile Photo

Restaurants

by alex0312 Online Now Jan 16, 2014 at 10:39 AM

Hey,

Would somebody recommend some restaurants/cafes in Miami and surrounding area? I'm looking for some smaller, more authentic places and especially ones that are not available outside of that area. It could be chain restaurants as well. Last time I was in Miami I tried Giraffas, 100 Montaditos, and Umami Burger. These places are not available where I live (New Jersey.) I'm pretty much looking for something that I cannot find at home. I hope this is not confusing.

5 Answers Jan 22, 2014 at 9:33 AM
    • fanfan1102's Profile Photo

How much cash should I take?

by fanfan1102 Online Now Jan 2, 2014 at 10:56 PM

I'll travel Miami next month, I don't how much money I should take.

5 Answers Jan 6, 2014 at 5:28 AM
    • Accomodation Miami

by majetan212 Online Now Dec 30, 2013 at 7:39 PM

Hello,

could you please advise me some really cheap accomodation in Miami, FL? Maybe some kind of appartment or cheap hotel. Thank you som much :-)

7 Answers Jan 1, 2014 at 6:50 PM
    • How does on-street parking work?

by Lukadosa Online Now Dec 11, 2013 at 6:55 AM

While in Miami Beach & Miami Area if you want to park on-street, how does that system work? What information do you have to input on those green parking poles (license plate, phone number,etc)? What payment method can you use and which one is the best/safest?

3 Answers Dec 11, 2013 at 7:30 AM
    • Best mojito in town

by Lukadosa Online Now Dec 10, 2013 at 6:53 AM

Where can me and my wife have the best mojito while in Miami & Miami Beach area?

2 Answers Dec 10, 2013 at 8:16 AM
    • Miami - best place to stay for beach/shopping in May/June

by pr1970 Online Now Nov 29, 2013 at 5:21 AM

Hi All

First time visiting the states next year with my wife and want some suggestions for places to stay for a week. Really dont want to spend more than $150 a night.
      We wont have a car, and want somewhere close to beach, shopping and nightlife if possible. nightlife isnt so important as long as there are some decent places to eat/drink. Shopping for clothes and gadgets (for me). Beach , not bothered but must be clean and not too crowded.

Any suggestions?

Thanks alot
      Paul

3 Answers Feb 3, 2014 at 12:20 PM
    • Mietto's Profile Photo

Going from Orlando to Miami Dolphins Statium on December 29th

by Mietto Online Now Nov 23, 2013 at 3:23 PM

I'm from Brazil, and I and my girlfriend will be visiting Orlando for New Year's Eve. We've never been to Orlando, Miami or Florida.

We just got an idea to grab a couple of tickets for a Miami Dolphins game starting at 1:00pm on December 29th, so we're planning to drive from Orlando early in the morning, watch the game, stay a while in Miami and go back to Orlando at night.

We don't know anything about the traffic in this region, especially close to New Year's Eve, so my question is: is it possible for this plan to go wrong, due to very heavy traffic, closed roads or things like that?

I'm kinda worried because here in Brazil, on some holidays, a trip that normally takes 3 hours could easily turn into a 12 hour nightmare...

3 Answers Nov 24, 2013 at 8:55 PM
    • 3 night stay in Miami

by dabba Online Now Nov 17, 2013 at 9:52 AM

Hi peeps,
      arriving in Miami from UK in March and would like to stay for 3 nights before going on a music cruise, (moody blues) would anyone be able to recommend a hotel perhaps with either a shuttle from the airport or one to the port please?

12 Answers Mar 23, 2014 at 8:39 AM
    • Weekend in winter hotel around $200/night?

by spedprof Online Now Nov 14, 2013 at 1:18 PM

Folks,

Plan to be in the Miami area with a car for a weekend in the beginning of February... want to see South Beach (walk, shop, dinner?) and also the Everglades (Shark Valley) and then fly out on Sunday. Looking for a reasonably priced hotel (no more than about $200), nice for mature adults, in safe area. Not necessarily at the airport since I have a car to return there.

Thanks

2 Answers Nov 21, 2013 at 8:57 AM
    • transportation...

by sheets812 Online Now Nov 13, 2013 at 11:37 AM

How far are the airport hotels from the beaches, nightlife, and cruise port? best cheapest way to stay at the cheaper priced "airport" hotels, but still be able to go to town for nightlife, food, touristy stuff... :)

8 Answers Nov 21, 2013 at 8:57 AM
    • dejavu2gb's Profile Photo

Miami Stopover

by dejavu2gb Online Now Oct 30, 2013 at 5:26 AM

Hi All

I will be stopping over in Miami Next Saturday 9-November en-route to Santiago.
      Any suggestions what can be done in this time? (6-hour layover)
      (we will be returning to Miami a few weeks later so will do main site seeing etc then).

I have done some research and seen Dolphin Mall is nearby for some shopping, and Sawgrass Mills are these worth a visit to kill some time during our 6-hour layover?
      Maybe a nice place to go for some nice food and have a relax?

Any other cool suggestions will be welcomed.

Thanks!!
      G

27 Answers Oct 30, 2013 at 2:26 PM
    • South from Orlando for a weekend?

by spedprof Online Now Oct 29, 2013 at 12:18 PM

Folks, At a conference in Orlando in late January but plan to drive south for the weekend. Can this work? Leave Orlando Fri AM, drive to somewhere near Miami Beach, spend Fri afternoon and evening in South Beach, spend Saturday AM on Shark Valley Tram Tour, Sat evening back to South Beach and fly home Sunday from Miami. Is this workable?? Hotel recommendations under $200/night? Shall we stay near airport? Thanks.

5 Answers Nov 8, 2013 at 9:10 PM
    • Rxist1235's Profile Photo

miami restaurants

by Rxist1235 Online Now Sep 27, 2013 at 1:35 PM

restaurant ($$$) recommendations around the new casablanca on the ocean hotel near 63rd street (cuban or italian)

3 Answers Sep 28, 2013 at 11:13 AM
    • prices for drinks and food

by ilyvvvm Online Now Sep 11, 2013 at 12:45 PM

Hi, what are the prices for above mentioned at restaurants and supermarkeds ?

3 Answers Sep 11, 2013 at 4:11 PM

by ilyvvvm Online Now Sep 11, 2013 at 12:43 PM

by ilyvvvm Online Now Sep 11, 2013 at 12:42 PM

• New Years Eve age 18+

by Tobi_- Online Now Sep 8, 2013 at 1:21 PM

Hello together,

I'm 19 years old and want to go out on new years eve in Miami with my friends. We are from Germany.

Does someone know a good club or a good event in Miami 18+ ?

Thank you!!

10 Answers Sep 9, 2013 at 1:01 PM
    • goodgirl77's Profile Photo

Nightclubs?

by goodgirl77 Online Now Aug 19, 2013 at 11:06 AM

Hey ..I am trying hard to find some decent locations in Miami where HOUSE music is played.
      Wasn´t really successful so far. i ll be in Miami from 7th sept -16th sept 2013, so if anyone knows good parties or stuff, please let me know:-)

I am a HOUSE Gangster...

Thx

3 Answers Aug 19, 2013 at 11:46 PM
    • Anyone in Miami early August?!

by Dean1987 Online Now Aug 9, 2013 at 9:32 PM

Hey guys, anyone going to be in Miami from the 15-18 August?! Keen to party hard :)

1 Answer Aug 10, 2013 at 2:54 AM
    • Hotels near cruise port

by Jandean Online Now Aug 1, 2013 at 4:51 PM

Planning on flying to Miami in late October and boarding a cruise the next day. Where should we stay?

3 Answers Aug 2, 2013 at 7:10 AM
    • picking hotel

by megness Online Now Jul 17, 2013 at 9:36 AM

We only have 1 Saturday evening stay. Arriving at airport then boarding a cruise on Sunday at noon. What part of town should we stay for a little shopping, nice dinner, see Miami for 1st time? shopping district or beach?

4 Answers Jul 17, 2013 at 2:31 PM