i'm taking a djoser tour (solo)from MC to PDC-middle of sep't, i just found out i'll be there for independance day - should be fun at the zocalo the night of
9\15. i'm going to MC 4 days early to do the museums, ruins, etc. and staying in PDC 2 extra days to scubba dive.
i will try to make sense of the subways the afternoon i get there, maybe use the turibus for two days - goes to many of the tourists places in the city. i have to go to 6 flags MC to ride the roller coasters ( at 73, i'm still one of those nuts). i can use some help on :
* i'm staying at the hotel san francisco - the tour stays there - anyone been there? it's in the center of town and should be near a lot.
* is a day trip to taxco worth it?
* any experience on mailing packages home (new jersey) - better than carrying.
* will the street food get me sick? or should use places like sanborns?
* any "must see" places - i made a list - too much to do in a couple of days - any help will be great.
* in playa del carmen, i.m looking at tank-ha dive center and hotel - stay where i dive. anyone beenthere?
many thanks for any help.