Travel Answers
México

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Bitxos's Profile Photo

6 days traveling from D.F. to Guanajuato, San Miguel Allende, Guadalajara. Is this to much?

by Bitxos Online Now Nov 10, 2013 at 4:34 AM

Hi there from Portugal!
      I had an amazing time in a trip to México' 2012 (D.F. > Oaxaca > Palenque > San Cristobal de las Casas) and I'm going to return in the second half January 2014!

My plans: 2 weeks. First one: arriving México D.F., fly directly to Guanajuato > San Miguel Allende > Guadalajara.
      Second week I will fly from Guadalajara to Cancun; I want to Tulum and some other places (didn't "study" yet this second part of the trip).

I Need your help, please, in the first part of my plans. How many days in each place? Should I cut some of them? Or is it good like this? Do you suggest some B&B or Hostel (medium budget). Cleanliness is everything and also the location. Don't need luxury, just a good spot to sleep.
      Thanks in advance!

Also, I will be glad to help you in the other places of Mexico I've been! ;-)

7 Answers Nov 21, 2013 at 7:52 PM
    • Runnerone's Profile Photo

Traveling from Puerto Morelos to Calderitas-Mahahual and back to Puerto Morelos

by Runnerone Online Now Nov 2, 2013 at 10:52 AM

What are my transportation options traveling from Puerto Morelos to Calderitas, Chetumal and then to Mahahual and back to PR? Relaxing and exploring pyramids.
      Thanks.

2 Answers Nov 4, 2013 at 11:37 AM
    • BarbP11's Profile Photo

where to stay in a mexican villa, b&b etc

by BarbP11 Online Now Oct 19, 2013 at 8:51 AM

We are going from Zihuatenau to Acapulco in Jan by bus. We would like to stay on the beach in a nice Mexican resort. We would like to spend 3 days there then move on south of Acapulco to Puerta Escondido. Some where along the shore line we would like to stay another three days. We would love something quaint. Do you have any suggestions.

• gregantoniou's Profile Photo

San Cristobal via Chetumal or Campeche?

by gregantoniou Online Now Sep 23, 2010 at 8:00 AM

We are a gay couple and we have only 14 days in Mexico at the begining of December. We fly from London to Cancun, but we prefer to travel around (perhaps even up to Oaxaca) than stay at an all-inclusive by an artificial beach.
      Our list of "want to visit" is already almost unrealistic, so we are very open to suggestions about what is better. So, one of our main questions is: Is it better to travel to San Cristobal via Tulum/Chetumal or via Campeche?
      Also, would it be better to spend a few days in Isla Holbox, or Cozumel?
      Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

5 Answers Sep 24, 2010 at 11:48 AM
    • hanapatria's Profile Photo

Safety tip

by hanapatria Online Now Jan 9, 2006 at 9:55 PM

I will be travelling by bus from mexico city to Cuenavaca by bus. I have just read about baggage theft is common by the bus station. Can somebody verify if this is truely the situation and can you give me some tips about how to deal with it.
      Thank you so much and I need answers soooon. Thanks.

4 Answers Jan 10, 2006 at 5:26 PM
    • KimberlyAnn's Profile Photo

Mexican Car Insurance

by KimberlyAnn Online Now Dec 14, 2004 at 10:27 AM

We are planning on spending 3 weeks or more in Organ Pipe National Monument USA. This sits on the boarder of Mexico and has a couple of towns where we want to drive to for fresh seafood and breads. Last time we were there we were taken into town by a fellow camper. This time we are on our own. Can anyone recommend Meican Insurance for our truck that is trustworthy and can be purchased by the week or month? Thanks.

8 Answers Jan 6, 2005 at 9:28 PM
    • MIKENDIANE's Profile Photo

RELOCATING TO MEXICO ON LIMITED FINANCES

by MIKENDIANE Online Now Apr 18, 2004 at 7:20 PM

My husband and I have been researching allot recently on 'retiring' to Mexico. We are in our early 40's and are considering moving there sooner. We have limited finances and would love to hear from people who have actually made the move and are living comfortably in Mexico on disability or smaller incomes. We very much desire a modest, slower-paced lifestyle. Any success stories out there ??

4 Answers Feb 3, 2014 at 12:20 PM
    • Small luxury hotel in Mexico City

by amazmona Online Now Feb 22, 2004 at 5:18 AM

Looking for a small luxury hotel in Mexico City for four nights in May. Any suggestions?

5 Answers Jun 2, 2006 at 7:12 AM