Meteora Travel Answers

change location

accomodation

by pmmelhorse Online Now Apr 17, 2008 at 6:03 AM

i would like to find accomodation for two addults and two children for the period 1st may to 4th may 2008 nearby Meteora.I would like also know the best way to see more of this natural wonder.If You can help me I will be extremely gratefull.

Looking forward for Your answer.

Best regards

Quote & Answer
4 Answers
  • nomad7890's Profile Photo

bookmark

by nomad7890 Online Now Apr 17, 2008 at 6:13 AM

bookmark

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • davidmg's Profile Photo

Re: accomodation

by davidmg Online Now Apr 17, 2008 at 7:38 AM

A couple of weeks ago we stayed at the Hotel Meteora in Kalambaka. It was a beautiful, spacious hotel, nearly brand new. Every room has a breathtaking view of the pinnacles. The service was very good as was the food. I would stay there again in a heartbeat. Their website is www.meteorahotels.com I encourage you to check it out.

• Re: accomodation

by xenios Online Now Apr 17, 2008 at 9:41 AM

A great choise is monastiri Guesthouse (look the website www.monastiri-guesthouse.gr/).I stayed there before a month and everything was fine.

• StefanosS's Profile Photo

Re: accomodation

by StefanosS Online Now Apr 17, 2008 at 9:52 AM

If you want to arrange your visit by yourself, instead of guided tour, you can hire a taxi or rent a car at Kalambaka. You need only a good map of the area (available in tourist-shops) and reliable info about visiting hours of each Monastery. Notice also that there are no restaurants in the area of the big rocks. Other attractions in the area is Pertouli forest and Plastiras Lake.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Meteora