Mestre

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• where to eat/hangout in Mestre

by debnoelle Online Now 18 hours ago

group is looking for resturant/pub, we are all staying in or near the Marco Polo or Hilton Garden prior to crusie and want to gather on a friday night, experience some good local food. What do you suggest?

more
    • where to eat/hangout in Mestre

by debnoelle Online Now 18 hours ago

group is looking for resturant/pub, we are all staying in or near the Marco Polo or Hilton Garden prior to crusie and want to gather on a friday night, experience some good local food. What do you suggest?

1 Answer 13 hours ago
    • Distance from mestre train station to piazza ferretto

by Cityvisitor Online Now Feb 17, 2014 at 3:20 PM

Hi, I will be travelling to Mestre on 1st March with a child & baby. We're flying into Marco Polo airport & staying beside piazza ferretto. How close to Mestre train station is this? We plan to get the flybus from the airport and from what I can make out it stops here. Alternatively is there a train from the airport or how much should we expect to pay for a taxi? Thank you in advance for any advise you can offer...

1 Answer Feb 17, 2014 at 5:49 PM
    • ArieP's Profile Photo

what is a good restaurant in mestre

by ArieP Online Now Jan 19, 2014 at 12:31 PM

Is here some one who can tell me where i can eat in mestre

3 Answers Jan 20, 2014 at 8:53 AM
    • No Question Title

by kcicconetti Online Now Jan 11, 2014 at 1:52 PM

Where can I purchaes 24 hour travel passes at Venice Mestre train station?

1 Answer Jan 11, 2014 at 2:18 PM
    • PolinaP's Profile Photo

bakeries or markets

by PolinaP Online Now Nov 24, 2013 at 10:54 AM

Can anyone tell me is there any bakery or market in Mestre?

2 Answers Nov 24, 2013 at 11:18 AM
    • airport shuttle charge

by angelchathur Online Now Sep 25, 2013 at 9:30 AM

how much would it cost me if i request for an airport shuttle to pick me from marco polo airport to hotel alveri in mestre?

4 Answers Sep 25, 2013 at 1:00 PM
    • travelling from Marco Polo airport to Mestre hotel

by gondolapoint Online Now Sep 18, 2013 at 12:50 PM

I will be arriving at the Marco Polo airport at 10:15PM. Will there be taxis available to take me from the airport to my hotel in Mestre (Antony Hotel)?

15 Answers Sep 19, 2013 at 12:22 PM
    • DarkoT's Profile Photo

Beaches near Mestre

by DarkoT Online Now Jun 22, 2013 at 1:54 PM

Hi
      I wanna know whether there are some beaches near Mestre and how can I get to Lido di Jesolo except the road traffic?Is it possible to swim in Lido,Venezia?thank you

9 Answers Jun 23, 2013 at 2:59 AM
    • HOW TO GET TO MESTRE BUS TERMINAL FROM SAN MARCO HOTEL WITHOUT TOO MUCH HASSEL

by kshukler Online Now Jun 16, 2013 at 10:56 PM

HOW TO GET TO MESTRE BUS TERMINAL FROM SAN MARCO HOTEL WITHOUT TOO MUCH HASSEL

7 Answers Jun 18, 2013 at 10:03 AM
    • Night transport

by lambotan Online Now May 8, 2013 at 7:48 PM

We are arriving on a train into Venezia Mestre which arrives at 3.00am, and want to get to a hotel close to Venezia Saint Lucia. But Saint Lucia is closed at night so can't use the shuttle service between the two stations. Any suggestions on how we can get there at night.

2 Answers May 8, 2013 at 11:12 PM
    • From Venice Marco Polo airport to Mestre near train station

by graefin Online Now May 5, 2013 at 5:18 AM

Is there a bus from Marco Polo airport to a hotel near the Mestre train Station? Also, how much is a taxi for 2 people with 2 suitcases?

6 Answers May 6, 2013 at 7:33 AM
    • TooTallFinn24's Profile Photo

Train from Mestre/Venice To Milan

by TooTallFinn24 Online Now Dec 20, 2012 at 9:22 PM

Trying to learn the Italian train schedule and different lines to take has proven to be a challenge. What line would someone recommend to take from Mestre to Milan in late April? Is it worthwhile to purchase the ticket in advance? Are there discounts for folks 60 and over? We are in no hurry to take an express train to Milan but would like to arrive at the Milan Central station. Would appreciate your help. Thanks :)

28 Answers Dec 22, 2012 at 11:48 AM
    • RonF19's Profile Photo

Bus to Piazzale Roma from Mestre

by RonF19 Online Now Sep 11, 2012 at 7:45 AM

We have purchased the 72 Hr Tourist travel card ACTV for our stay in Venice but which buses can we use from Mastre to go to Piazzale Roma? I have read that the airport buses are not covered.

6 Answers Sep 12, 2012 at 7:45 AM
    • Maurizioago's Profile Photo

Bus to Chioggia.

by Maurizioago Online Now Jul 21, 2012 at 10:35 PM

Do I have to take the bus to Chioggia at the bus station ( ...some 10 minutes from the train station on the right) or somewhere else?

7 Answers Jul 22, 2012 at 7:55 AM
    • tucha's Profile Photo

Choose btween 3 Hotels.

by tucha Online Now Apr 5, 2012 at 5:24 PM

I have probelms with sounds during the night, i wake up with everything so anytime i travel I try to find an Hotel in a very quiet are...

So between Hotel Alveri, Hotel Al Vivit, and Hotel Venezia, i think that the zone more quieter is on Hotel Alvei is situated, almost desert...

I like the Hotel, it's new, the train station is 800 meters far, but i don't know if they are bus stations (close to the Hotel) that take me directly to Piazzale Roma and how far the Hotel they are...

Could someone help me?? And are this a safe zone to walk at night??

http://www.hotelalveri.it/en

And the adress :Via Giuseppe Paganello, 18

30174, Mestre

• tucha's Profile Photo

Elite Hotel Residence - Mestre.

by tucha Online Now Sep 12, 2011 at 5:29 AM

Hello

I am planning to stay in this Hotel but i Have some questions...

The adress is Via Forte Marghera 119

Is this a quiet zone???

How far is from Bus station to Venice and from Mestre train station , walking??

Is there any restaurant near the Hotel??

Thanks in advance for all the answers.

Read more: VT Forum temporarily unavailable

• Bus maps for Mestre

by rswaringen Online Now Jul 11, 2011 at 6:44 PM

Hello. I have searched the internet far and long and cannot find a bus route map for Mestre. I believe I will be taking line 6 from the Holiday Inn into Venice but do not know for sure or where the bus stop is. I can't imagine that this is secret information and not published.

Does anyone know where the bus routes are published?

Thanks!

6 Answers Jul 12, 2011 at 8:16 AM
    • Looking for a good hotel in Mestre!

by micheleflo Online Now Apr 29, 2011 at 4:28 PM

I am looking for a hotel in Mestre as all of Venice is sold out. Trying to find something less than 100e a night since we have 6people, we may need 3 rooms. Does anyone know anythkng about Hotel Villa Dori, Hotel Venezia, or the campging village Alba d'oro? or of any other recomendations close to a bus/train so that we may visit Venice?

6 Answers May 9, 2011 at 5:55 PM
    • Bst transport from Mestre rental car dop to Venice?

by ddahan Online Now Nov 5, 2010 at 6:22 PM

We - middle aged couple - are planned for some touring in North of Italy using rental car.
      Getting to Venice , we'll drop the rental car at Mestre as asked by the rental car company.
      What is the best (cost, time, convenience) transportation way to Venice from Mestre? Our final destination is Venice center, close to Grand Canale, at Rio di Noale corner Rio Trapolin.
      Thank you in advance for your assistance!
      Daniella

5 Answers Nov 10, 2010 at 1:38 PM
    • Handicap transportation

by choyt Online Now Jul 16, 2009 at 11:14 AM

I need a drive in shuttle/taxi to transport my electric scooter "for my handicap" from Venice airport to a hotel.

Thanks.

Carl Hoyt

1 Answer Jul 16, 2009 at 11:41 AM
    • mestre to azzano decimo

by patdif Online Now Sep 13, 2008 at 12:56 PM

How can we get from venice to Azzano Decimo. The last part of the jouney may require a taxi or can we take train or maybe a more direct bus. We do not want to rent a car. Thanks.

3 Answers Sep 14, 2008 at 7:29 PM
    • roselewis's Profile Photo

apartment in Mestre

by roselewis Online Now Oct 29, 2007 at 4:58 PM

Hi,
      Can anyone tell me what Ca d Oro apartment or hotel is like. I found it on bbplanet.com
      We are 4 Adults looking for self contained apartment.
      This one looks good on the net but has anyone stayed in it??
      Thankyou
      Rose

2 Answers Nov 26, 2007 at 2:00 AM
    • romalot's Profile Photo

how far and is it cheap

by romalot Online Now Oct 23, 2006 at 9:36 AM

i would like to know of a good hotel, priced around 80euros a night per room that is easy to get to venice from, i have been looking at The Hotel Cris, does any-one know of it
      Thanks for any help

1 Answer Oct 26, 2006 at 3:52 AM
    • juzz's Profile Photo

traffic jam

by juzz Online Now Oct 17, 2006 at 1:29 AM

Hi,
      I'd like to go to trieste driving along the A4 higway and I wonder at what time is better to pass through mestre trying to avoid the usual traffic jam.

Thank you very much
      Sergio

3 Answers Oct 17, 2006 at 3:10 AM
    • Maurizioago's Profile Photo

Transportation info.

by Maurizioago Online Now Jun 7, 2006 at 12:26 PM

Does anybody know if it is possible to go from Mestre to Trieste by bus directly?

I'd like to know the web-site of the bus company in Mestre.

Thanks a bunch for your replies.

4 Answers Jun 8, 2006 at 1:17 AM
    • tommy2112's Profile Photo

Hotel with kitchen

by tommy2112 Online Now Feb 27, 2006 at 8:20 AM

I'm looking for a hotel in Mestre with a kitchen, close to train station. Try to be on a budget with the family by cooking in our room instead of eating out.
      Thanks You for your response.