change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• baytaal's Profile Photo

Visiting Tbilisi in June.

Georgia May 25, 2015 at 7:47 AM

Hi, I will be visiting Tbilisi in June First week. Any VT member would like meet up for sight seeing together? Thanks.

more
    • robertopele's Profile Photo

Tbilisi Sightseeing

T'bilisi May 7, 2015 at 8:14 AM

What are the best places to visit in Tbilisi in two days?

Thanks

more
    • visas to Tbilisi Georgia for Us Citizen

T'bilisi May 6, 2015 at 4:32 PM

So i am looking to study abroad in Tbilisi and I know i will have to have a visa because i will be staying more than 90 days
      I called the georgian consulate here in the united states and they said I will have to come fore an interview in Washington dc is this true?
      I basically just want to know if anyone else has acquired a visa to go to georgia from the United States, and if you did what was the process you had to undergo

more
    • ainsleigh's Profile Photo

Travel to and from Mestia

by ainsleigh Online Now Sep 3, 2013 at 6:49 PM

I'm planning to visit Georgia next year. Is it possible to travel by train from Batumi to Zugdidi, then by marshrutky on to Mestia? I can see this route on the general schedule on the Georgian Railways website but it doesn't come up when I search for tickets. Can this trip reliably be done in one day?

I'm assuming it's faster and easier to reach Mestia from Batumi, rather than from Tbilisi right? Any help is much appreciated!

2 Answers Dec 18, 2013 at 4:31 PM