change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• tassaduqhussain51's Profile Photo

Tour of Casablanca

Casablanca Aug 12, 2015 at 12:52 PM

How many days are sufficient for a visit to Casablanca and which is the best month for visit?

more
    • Travel toMarrakech

Marrakesh Aug 3, 2015 at 4:19 AM

Hej Dear All, I will go to Marrakech end of November. I travel alone and never have been visiting countries other than in Europe before. I will stay for 5 nights at a hostel. My embassy warn to go there and in particular warn to avoid going outside the city, to villages in the mountains etc. This is mostly because of the recent conflicts regarding ISIS (hostage-taking), Algeria, Mali, Mauritania, and Western Sahara.

Do you have any recommendations? How to behave, what to expect, what to avoid, preparing my trip, maybe staying at a safer hotel?

Thanks in advance, Phil

more
    • ger4444's Profile Photo

Marrakech meet up last week september

Morocco Aug 25, 2015 at 9:19 AM

Anyone around in Marrakech last week september to meet up for drinks / foods / sightseeing?

more
    • ger4444's Profile Photo

Desert trip Merzouga/Zagora

Morocco Aug 13, 2015 at 1:16 PM

Should I wear shorts or long trousers on a desert trip on camels during daytime?

more
    • Sep trip - Is my bucket list doable?

Morocco Jul 30, 2015 at 1:56 AM

we are a couple in our 50s, in good health but a bit slow.

We will arrive in Marrakech on the 30th Aug. at 9:30am. We are booked for 3 days at le Meredien Nfis Marrakech.

I am thinking of leaving on the 2nd Sep, around 8:00am, to Ouarzazate. I understant that this is a 4 to 5 hours trip climbing up the Atlas mountains.

We are considering stopping for the night in Ouarzazate, after a visit to Aït Benhaddou, booked at Hotel Sultana Royal Golf.

On the 3rd of Sep, we would drive to Merzouga, hopefully being able to ride the camels before sunset (don`t know if this is doable). Looking at possibily booking thru www.cameltrekking.com

On the 4th and 5th of Sep we would travel from Merzouga to Fez, with maybe a few stops in between for sightseeing (recommendations more than welcome!!!).

We are booked at Riad Seffarine in Fez from the 5th till the 10th of Sep (five days altogether, with day trips to Meknes, Volubilis and Moulay Idriss).

On the 10th we start our trip back to Marrakech with an overnight in Rabat.

11th from Rabat to Essaouira (non stop).

12th and 13th back to Marrakech

14th at 9:50am flight out of Marrakech

Summarizing:

30th to 02nd Sep = 3 days in Marrakech
      02-3rd = 1 day travelling from Marrakech to Ouazazate, with visit to Aït Benhaddou (sleep in Ouazazate)
      3rd - 4th = 1 day travelling from Ouazazate to Merzouga with sunset camel (sleep in Merzouga)
      4 and 5th = 2 days driving from Merzouga to Fes (Don`t know yet where to sleep)
      5 to 10th = 5 days in Fez with day trips
      10 - 11th = 1 day travelling from Fes to Rabat (Don`t know yet where to sleep in Rabat)
      11 - 12th = 1 day travellinf from Rabat to Essaouira (Don` know yet where to sleep in Essaouira)
      12 - 14th = 2 days back to Marrakech, returning car and leaving Morocco

Any inputs more than welcome. Thanks in advance.

more
    • Transportation MAR-Telouat-Tarroudannt-Agadir-Essaouira-Marrakech

Morocco Aug 3, 2015 at 2:35 AM

We are travelling with a 2,5 year old. Anybody has recommendations on how to travel around Morocco on the track Marrakech-Telouat-Tarroudannt-Agadir-Essaouira-Marrakech? We have approx. 14 nights in total. We are also open for suggestions for another itenarary. Thanks!

more