change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• A_liba's Profile Photo

Merzouga-Marrakech? by 2 guys from Italy

Merzouga Jul 13, 2014 at 1:01 AM

Hi! we are two italian guys and this summer we'll be in morocco on a trip. We'd like to go for a trip in the desert, and we'll do it in Merzouga. The we have to go from Merzouga to Marrakech, can you tell me what's the best way to do this (grand taxi, bus..)? Do you think we should stop in any place on the way? How long does it take for this route? is it possible to leave Merzouga in the morning and get to Marrakech in the evening?
      Thanks a lot

more
    • from Merzouga to Casablanca?

by ivette88 Online Now Aug 11, 2009 at 6:10 PM

I need to know what is the best way to go from Merzouga(desert) to Casablanca? any airport close by? car?

3 Answers Aug 16, 2009 at 5:45 AM
    • from marrakech to merzouga to fes

by bosundius Online Now Oct 21, 2006 at 1:24 PM

Hi,
      Has anyone made this trip? I am trying to figure out how long it will take and how many days i should plan. Also curious if i should rent a car or get a taxi and then if i get a taxi, how does that work? Where does he stay?

Anyway right now thinking. First-day leaving marrakech to ait ben haddou. Second day-ait ben haddou to merzouga go into desert. third day- hang out in desert. fourth day- drive from merzouga to fes. Any suggestions- Thanks in advance!

8 Answers Oct 28, 2006 at 1:34 AM
    • visite here to discaver the magic of desert

by desert_brahim Online Now Mar 17, 2006 at 3:47 AM

for anyone who is interesting to discaver desert of Morocco espicialy Merzouga, simply write me.

4 Answers Aug 16, 2009 at 5:54 AM