Merzouga Travel Answers

change location

visite here to discaver the magic of desert

by desert_brahim Online Now Mar 17, 2006 at 3:47 AM

for anyone who is interesting to discaver desert of Morocco espicialy Merzouga, simply write me.

Quote & Answer
4 Answers
  • RE: visite here to discaver the magic of desert

by Sparra Online Now Mar 17, 2006 at 11:15 AM

I am intrested in hearing more about what you can offer and what it will cost.

We are a family of 2 adults and 3 children (aged 15, 12, 10). Likely to be staying in Marrakech and would love to do camel trekking with an overnight camp in the desert.

Any other exciting ideas?

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • RE: visite here to discaver the magic of desert

by bosundius Online Now Oct 21, 2006 at 1:26 PM

Hi,
    I am trying to figure out how long it will take to go from marrakech to merzouga and then merzouga to fes. How many days i should plan. Also curious if i should rent a car or get a taxi and then if i get a taxi, how does that work? Where does he stay?

Anyway right now thinking. First-day leaving marrakech to ait ben haddou. Second day-ait ben haddou to merzouga go into desert. third day- hang out in desert. fourth day- drive from merzouga to fes. Any suggestions- Thanks in advance!

• cabeyp's Profile Photo

Re: visite here to discaver the magic of desert

by cabeyp Online Now Aug 16, 2009 at 5:50 AM

Marrakech to Merzouga can be done in a day but is a very exhausting trip and will not give you much time to stop. Best option will be to go by grande taxi as if you go by hired taxi he will want to head back to Marrakech but you want to continue. This will make the trip more exspensive.
    From Merzouga there are buses to Fes.

• cabeyp's Profile Photo

Re: visite here to discaver the magic of desert

by cabeyp Online Now Aug 16, 2009 at 5:54 AM

It is possible to do the trip by driving yourself, but as you plan a round trip you will struggle to find a local company that will lend you a car. The best option then is something like Avis that can offer a seperate pick up and drop off location.
    The trip is good but in stead of staying in Ait Ben Haddou only visit it and spend the night in Ouarzazate. The rest is good.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines