Merzouga Travel Answers

change location
akikoline's Profile Photo

you might want a help reaching to merzouga?

by akikoline Online Now Jun 24, 2004 at 2:48 PM

hi. it wos a long way to reach merzouga but finaly wos a wonderful place;the dunes wos very amasing;the beautiful nights with a milions of stars made a magic town.people are so kind and warm welcoming.don't miss visiting that place. my help is:to reach merzouga you will be in need to cross rissani;rissani is the closest city to merzouga where are too much foux guides;don't just believe anybody.might have your guide book shows hotels to stay there;call one of them they will be able to bring u from rissani.those foux guides will tell you that they have a hotel or a familly over there;they give lies.and i'm just thinking as i had read throuth one of guide books that hotels orgonise treks by camels but so expensive and anyway an overnight by camels will cost around 30 dollars included dinner and breakfast.i didn't test any of those hotels but u can be in contact with amar;a special nice guy for trekking;everything wos wonderful with him;you can join him by his e_mail:omar@whitecamel.com. or his cell number:0021268652285. had a great web site about camel treks and tours and a very helpful person.you will be warmly received by his brothers in their familly auberge. the possible thing to do over there if u have more time is to take around all the dunes by landrovers.nomads will offer u a menth thé;wos an unforgetable trip. pm everybody;might help you once i have time. enjoy the time.

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • carpathia's Profile Photo

RE: you might want a help reaching to merzouga?

by carpathia Online Now Sep 2, 2006 at 8:35 AM

Hi There, Omar's website is now ww.cameltrekking.com.

His email address can be found on the webite.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines