Merzouga Travel Answers

change location

hi!

by masomaso Online Now Jan 19, 2003 at 5:43 PM

Hi! I'm 27 years old Japanese woman who planing to travel Morocco from 22nd Jan to 2nd Feb. I supposed to traveling with my friend, but suddenly she have to go to her grandfather's funeral, and I must travel alone! I am worried about this situation ! Is anyone planing to travel Morroco same time, and don't mind if I travel with you, please email me... I will arrive casablanca midnight 22 Jan ,then I'm planning to move to Merzouga?¨Tinethir?¨Ouarzazate?¨Marrakech. (of course I'm not expect all the way .)

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • Re: hi!

by guerba Online Now Jul 12, 2003 at 12:37 PM

i am michel from france and have been in morocco many times a tour leader for a french agency i think you can use lonely planet it is very important to help you with every thing hotels and so on i can recommend you a very nice adress in merzouga which is in lonely planet hotel MOHAYUT tel from morocco 066039185 from outside morocco 0021266039185 fax 0021255578428 it is a very nice smll hotel direct near the dunes and it is very good from price too

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • TarimSamarkand's Profile Photo

Re: hi!

by TarimSamarkand Online Now Dec 27, 2003 at 8:55 AM

If you go to Merzouga you can go to the Auberge Oasis where's my friend Oscar and Ali. They are very friendly and can give you the name of others japanese travelling in the same time. You can have the adress and tel at http://www.auberge-oasis.net/ Merzouga is a real good trip. Hope you go there.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines