Travel Answers
Meru

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Recommendations for a week's tour to Masai Mara and other highlights of the county?

Kenya Jan 18, 2015 at 7:30 PM

I will be in Kenya on official travel in March and would like to stay afterwards to see the country. My mother will also join me. For security reasons (we're two white women), I thought it would be better to join a tour. I'm interested in visiting Masai Mara, lake Nakuru, etc for about a week. Anyone can recommend a reliable and not too expensive tour?

more
    • Mombasa- safety

Mombasa Jan 19, 2015 at 5:40 AM

Hi,

I'll be visiting Kenya next month and I would love to see Mombasa, even for a day.

Most Western governments issue warnings for terrorism etc. Are these warnings legitimate? Will I be unsafe visiting Mombasa?

Obviously, I understand there are risks in visiting most large African city, but I don't exactly want to do something that would be stupid. Looking for some fresh info if anyone has!

Thanks

more
    • shipping a car

Kenya Jan 19, 2015 at 2:04 PM

hello everyone i want to ship my sun s car from usa to kenya,any advice pls?thank you

more
    • Skipper1954's Profile Photo

yellow fever vaccination

Kenya Jan 5, 2015 at 12:13 PM

I am confused about the immunization requirements for entry to Kenya. I will be flying from the U.S. to Amsterdam to Nairobi, then a week-long safari. Will I need the Yellow Fever vaccination? Thank you.

more