Hi, I will be visiting Perth in mid September with 3 kids ( 5 yrs, 4 yrs & 9 month) .My parents and siblings will also be following.
We are renting car and staying in Perth city. The stay will be 4 days and will be arriving early morning 1am.
I need traveling tips for 4 days .
Can you tell me if it is around kalbarri the old war relics n cars etc? Someone's farm you can go and look at?
Well, i am going to perth for 3 weeks in this mid of September. I am staying over at my aunt's house. Basically accomodation and food are not a problem, but i am just wondering how much do I need to spend on shopping and visiting places?? Any suggestion on a "must go" places?
We are planning a trip around Australia in January. We would like to see the pinnacles in Nambung NP and wonder if we need a 4WD vehicles in the park. So far I've read different advises. One tour guide even said that the road between Lancelin and the Nambung NP is for 4WDs only.
Really appreciate your help urgently very much as we are going planning a very last minute family trip to Perth next week. Therefore, would appreciate members here to help out with the itinernary.
Day 1 : Arriving at 6am in the morning, collect rental car for the whole trip at the airport
Considering between below 2 apartment, please give some comment
2) http://www.mounts-bay.com.au/#2 (Sadly, seems like no wifi for this)
Places which I roughly google that interest me & my kids (age 6 & 4) :-
1) Fremantle market (open only on fri/sat & sun)
2) Harbour Town Shopping (friday 9am-9pm)
3) Kings Park Botanic Gardens
4) Caversham Wildlife
5) Nambung National Park - Interested to join day tour to Pinnacles, Koalas and Sand Boarding 4WD Adventure, but not sure whether suitable for my young children
6) Swan River (Have not google what to do there)
7) Margaret River (might stay 2 nights here, but have not google about it) - Any recommendation on the places of interest and accomodation?
8) Any farm stay to recommend, but not confirm I will go for that cos kiddos and me both quite afraid of animals... hahaha....
9) Yanchep National Park to see the kangaroos and koalas?
Can someone help to link up my initernary please?
Really appreciate it very much :)
Thanks In Advance!!
Super stressful now, therefore, really appreciate all your help so much :)
VirtualTourist®© 1994-2014 VirtualTourist.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.Back to Top
|All reports are strictly confidential. Please explain why you are reporting this:|