Merredin

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• From Perth Airport to Bunbury

Bunbury Aug 15, 2014 at 4:20 AM

Hi There, I am flying in from Melbourne to Perth on Tuesday at 5.05pm. What is the best way to get from the airport back to Bunbury?? Any suggestions much appreciated.

Thanks
      Heather

more
    • Christmas Shop

Northam Aug 12, 2014 at 7:35 AM

Do you have the Xmas decoration shop in Northam?

more
    • Need travel tips

Perth Aug 5, 2014 at 11:18 PM

Hi, I will be visiting Perth in mid September with 3 kids ( 5 yrs, 4 yrs & 9 month) .My parents and siblings will also be following.

We are renting car and staying in Perth city. The stay will be 4 days and will be arriving early morning 1am.

I need traveling tips for 4 days .

Thanks.

more
    • old car n war relics? around kalbarri you can visit / look at VF Zoe

Kalbarri Aug 19, 2014 at 6:12 PM

Can you tell me if it is around kalbarri the old war relics n cars etc? Someone's farm you can go and look at?

more
    • water sports

Monkey Mia Jul 27, 2014 at 11:49 PM

We were hoping there is a jet ski area somewhere close to Monkey Mia,.
      Cheers
      sharnee

more
    • any activity for kids in margaret river?

Margaret River Jul 28, 2014 at 6:06 AM

any activities that is suitable for 3-5yrs old kids in Margaret river?

more
    • What and how much for a 3 weeks holiday in Perth

Perth Aug 19, 2014 at 6:34 AM

Well, i am going to perth for 3 weeks in this mid of September. I am staying over at my aunt's house. Basically accomodation and food are not a problem, but i am just wondering how much do I need to spend on shopping and visiting places?? Any suggestion on a "must go" places?

more
    • Relocating

Mandurah Aug 14, 2014 at 12:37 AM

Hi all, I am considering relocating to WA from Scotland with my young family. Would Mandurah be a good place to live and bring up my children? plenty of sports and activitys for them? and school for my 5 year old boy plus nursery for my baby girl?

more
    • Budget to Perth for 3 weeks

Perth 15 hours ago

Is AUD 200 enough for a 3 weeks trip in Perth, excluded accomodation and foods? Basically spending more on taking public transport and sightseeing. Shopping maybe as long as its selling with a reasonable price. 

more
    • Bernd_L's Profile Photo

Visiting the pinnacles - 4WD needed?

Perth Aug 1, 2014 at 5:05 AM

We are planning a trip around Australia in January. We would like to see the pinnacles in Nambung NP and wonder if we need a 4WD vehicles in the park. So far I've read different advises. One tour guide even said that the road between Lancelin and the Nambung NP is for 4WDs only.

more
    • 8D/7N Itinernary to share suitable for 2A&2C

Perth Aug 1, 2014 at 12:23 AM

Dear all,
      Really appreciate your help urgently very much as we are going planning a very last minute family trip to Perth next week. Therefore, would appreciate members here to help out with the itinernary.
      Day 1 : Arriving at 6am in the morning, collect rental car for the whole trip at the airport
      Considering between below 2 apartment, please give some comment
      1) http://www.verandahapartments.com.au/
      2) http://www.mounts-bay.com.au/#2 (Sadly, seems like no wifi for this)
      Places which I roughly google that interest me & my kids (age 6 & 4) :-
      1) Fremantle market (open only on fri/sat & sun)
      2) Harbour Town Shopping (friday 9am-9pm)
      3) Kings Park Botanic Gardens
      4) Caversham Wildlife
      5) Nambung National Park - Interested to join day tour to Pinnacles, Koalas and Sand Boarding 4WD Adventure, but not sure whether suitable for my young children
      6) Swan River (Have not google what to do there)
      7) Margaret River (might stay 2 nights here, but have not google about it) - Any recommendation on the places of interest and accomodation?
      8) Any farm stay to recommend, but not confirm I will go for that cos kiddos and me both quite afraid of animals... hahaha....
      9) Yanchep National Park to see the kangaroos and koalas?
      Can someone help to link up my initernary please?
      Really appreciate it very much :)
      Thanks In Advance!!
      Super stressful now, therefore, really appreciate all your help so much :)

more