Mérida

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• driving from houston to nuevo laredo

Nuevo Laredo Apr 7, 2014 at 10:17 AM

i just need to see a family member that will be waiting for me on the other side. i have a passport but i do not have a permit for my car. what can i do? And also i need to take with me 3 large bags. can i pass to the other side with them?
      i need help asap pls!

more
    • BEACHES???

Estado de Tamaulipas Mar 23, 2014 at 11:30 AM

Hello! I wanted to know if anyone knows of any beaches in Tamaulipas??

more
    • CROSSING TO USA BY TAXI

Nuevo Laredo 11 hours ago

IS IT POSSIBLE TO CROSS THE BORDER OF MEXICO USA BY TAXI FROM NEUVO LAREDO,MEXICO TO LAREDO,TEXAS,USA.

more
    • prescription drugs

Nuevo Progreso Apr 4, 2014 at 12:19 PM

Where is a legitimate Pharmacy to buy prescription drugs. Web site please.

more
    • hotel/motel holoday inn

Nuevo Progreso Apr 7, 2014 at 11:07 AM

Can anyone recommend a hotel in nuevo progresso while i get some dental
      work done?

more
    • crossing without passport into nuevo laredo....

Nuevo Laredo Mar 24, 2014 at 3:19 PM

meeting my husband in Nuevo Laredo. My daughter and I do not have possession of our passports. My husband currently has them in Mexico. Does anyone know if my daughter and I will have a problem crossing into Nuevo Laredo only. Either by taxi because we will have a couple of bags. Or should I send my bag over by the bus and walk across. We are staying for a week or two and already have hotel reservations. Can somebody let me know what the processes if I'll be stopped will my birth certificate and ID and social security cards cards work tu casa en tu nuevo Laredo thank you

more
    • Van with driver

by merida09 Online Now Jan 22, 2009 at 3:03 PM

I'm looking for a driver who can drive us from Merida to Villahermosa and back while visiting small towns and tourist attractions. We are a group of 8 but need space for all of our luggage. Looking for approx. a 12passenger van. Driver needs to know the area well "tour guide", looking for an estimate which includes, accomodations, fuel, toll charges, etc. Trip is schedule for 3/20/09 to 3/30/09.

2 Answers Jan 28, 2009 at 3:53 PM
    • schmechi's Profile Photo

Traffic in Mexico

by schmechi Online Now Feb 28, 2008 at 2:40 PM

Due to some warnings on the net I'm a bit scared about Mexican traffic, as I'm planning to go by hired car.
      I'm used to (Central)-European traffic circumstances, so do you think I'll get problems? What about the traffic volume in general and the condition of the streets? Is there a high risk of getting involved in accidents? Are the Mexican drivers rather courteous than reckless or vice versa?

PS: I know, I'm asking a lot during the last couple of days, but its due the lack of time caused by special circumstances. normally I plan my trips far more carfefully. So thank you all for your answers!

8 Answers Feb 28, 2008 at 8:39 PM
    • traveling to Merida by car

by cak2001 Online Now Jan 3, 2008 at 8:16 AM

My husband and I are planning to travel from Cancun to Merida with a rental car in February. Is driving/parking a problem? We have driven from Cancun to Tulum area several times.

1 Answer Jan 3, 2008 at 10:09 AM
    • Travel from Merida to Oaxaca

by tsbrown Online Now Nov 24, 2007 at 9:46 AM

Hello everyone,

I will be flying into Merida in mid-December and have one week before I need to arrive in Oaxaca. I'd love any advice on making the trip (by bus) from Merida to Oaxaca. Also, I'm hoping to spend a few days in the Biosfera de Calakmul and would appreciate any advice on getting there and away.

Thanks so much!

Tanya

• hotel in Merida

by asinoa Online Now Oct 11, 2007 at 9:06 AM

We want to make reservation for Posado Toledo hotel in Merida.
      Please tell us how to do it.

1 Answer Oct 11, 2007 at 11:16 AM
    • senoritamc's Profile Photo

How far?

by senoritamc Online Now Jul 1, 2003 at 1:36 PM

How far is it from Merida to Chitzen Itza? I want to rent a car in Merida. Is it a easy drive?

4 Answers Jul 7, 2003 at 5:07 PM