Travel Answers

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• trying to find shop details

Sorrento Sep 27, 2015 at 12:35 AM

Trying to find the details of a shop in the town it was on a corner in the side streets it sells perfume and soap and other bits the counter was at the end of the shop and had a door way at the fron and right hand side as u walk in thanks

• transport from Positano to Peschici

Positano Sep 20, 2015 at 2:59 AM

efficient and economical transport from positano to peschici, gargano peninsula?

• Pomei travel advice

Pompeii Sep 6, 2015 at 4:30 PM

Hi , We have two weeks in Italy in early October and have just books flights to Naples planning to travel onto Rome and finally Venice .We are wondering how long we need to take in the sights in Pompei , will two days be sufficient and are we best staying in Pompeii to save commuting from Naples ? We are thinking of hiring a car to travel onto Pisa/ Rome after Pompei so trying to work out whether it would be best to pick at the airport or whether there are better alteratives and leave hiring a car till we have had acouple of days sight seeing in Pompei? Any advice would be welcome , I have looked at a couple of Bed and Breakfast places in Pomei that seem reasonably priced or would we best staying in Sorrento or elsewhere ?

• primocat's Profile Photo

buffalo farm tour price

Paestum Sep 6, 2015 at 11:54 AM

I really could not find any indication of price on the buffalo farm website, but then everything was in Italian, so I could have just missed something. Does anyone know relatively recent prices, and how far in advance would you need to book it. I am just wondering if I need bother about sorting it before I get to Italy, or whether I could ask my hotel to help with it?

• directions

Pompeii Sep 10, 2015 at 7:33 PM

directions to Pompei train station from pompei scavi

• Curreri bus from Sorrento to Naples airport

Sorrento Sep 20, 2015 at 2:50 PM

Hi all
      I will be travelling to Sorrento shortly and am hoping to get the curreri bus from the airport to Sorrento. Returning to Naples airport, I need to be at the airport between 10am and 10.30 am . There is a bus scheduled to leave at 8.30 and arrive at the airport at 10.00. Would anyone be able to tell me if the bus usually arrives more or less on time or is it likely to get caught up with rush hour traffic and bad roads? As I'm travelling solo, I'm a bit concerned about getting to the airport in time for my return flight. Thank you in anticipation of any replies.