Merano

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Computer shop in Merano

by huryt Online Now Mar 16, 2008 at 8:59 AM

Hello.I am currently in Merano.I would like to buy a joystick or a gamepad for my laptop.Is there any Shop in Merano which sells things like that?if yes then where it is located?

1 Answer Mar 16, 2008 at 9:15 AM
    • Merano with love

by garycolby Online Now Jun 19, 2007 at 2:11 PM

Traveling to Merano on September 6 with wife. Would like to stay in Schenna. Is Schenna close enough to allow me to drive into Merano easily? Where do I park as I enter merano? suggestions for dining in merano and staying in Schenna!

1 Answer Jun 20, 2007 at 12:18 PM
    • Horse Statues

by kiteman Online Now Jun 12, 2007 at 3:07 PM

I am trying to find the location of a statue of four horses which I was photographed with in the sixties. (I was about six years old at the time). I was staying in Austrian Tyrol at the time and on a day trip to Italy and the name Merano is in my head. A long shot, but someone may be able to help.

Thanks in anticiaption.

1 Answer Jun 12, 2007 at 4:26 PM
    • Hotels in Merano

by SherryLeffert Online Now Apr 15, 2007 at 10:36 AM

Does anyone have a hotel to recommend in Merano. Has anyone stayed at the Emerita Einseidler, the Juliane, the Ladurner or the Garni Aster? Any feedback appreciated.

• Arquin

by westanford Online Now Jul 13, 2006 at 11:59 AM

we are planning a trip from Vienna to Merano and on to Salzburg, hoping to use all rail transport. What kind of service will we find between those cities?

1 Answer Jul 13, 2006 at 12:41 PM