Be the First to Answer

• Nice hotel??

Dolomiti Mar 25, 2014 at 12:17 PM

Somebody knows this Hotel?? www.hotel-tirler.com
      Can someone send me some informations??

more
    • Hiking Recommendations

Dolomiti Mar 16, 2014 at 6:38 PM

My husband and I are going hiking in the North/South Tyrol Regions, the last week of May and first week of June. We are moderate to advanced hikers. We'd like to start our trip by using Merano, Italy as a base to hike around the Dolomites. We choose Merano as a base, because we've stayed there before and liked it very much. Any recommendations on areas in Austria to concentrate on? We have hiked the French, Swiss and Italian Alps in the past, and would like to try our hand in hiking in Austria. Any recommendations would very much be appreciated. Thanks!

more
    • Computer shop in Merano

by huryt Online Now Mar 16, 2008 at 8:59 AM

Hello.I am currently in Merano.I would like to buy a joystick or a gamepad for my laptop.Is there any Shop in Merano which sells things like that?if yes then where it is located?

1 Answer Mar 16, 2008 at 9:15 AM
    • Merano with love

by garycolby Online Now Jun 19, 2007 at 2:11 PM

Traveling to Merano on September 6 with wife. Would like to stay in Schenna. Is Schenna close enough to allow me to drive into Merano easily? Where do I park as I enter merano? suggestions for dining in merano and staying in Schenna!

1 Answer Jun 20, 2007 at 12:18 PM
    • Horse Statues

by kiteman Online Now Jun 12, 2007 at 3:07 PM

I am trying to find the location of a statue of four horses which I was photographed with in the sixties. (I was about six years old at the time). I was staying in Austrian Tyrol at the time and on a day trip to Italy and the name Merano is in my head. A long shot, but someone may be able to help.

Thanks in anticiaption.

1 Answer Jun 12, 2007 at 4:26 PM
    • Hotels in Merano

by SherryLeffert Online Now Apr 15, 2007 at 10:36 AM

Does anyone have a hotel to recommend in Merano. Has anyone stayed at the Emerita Einseidler, the Juliane, the Ladurner or the Garni Aster? Any feedback appreciated.

• Arquin

by westanford Online Now Jul 13, 2006 at 11:59 AM

we are planning a trip from Vienna to Merano and on to Salzburg, hoping to use all rail transport. What kind of service will we find between those cities?

1 Answer Jul 13, 2006 at 12:41 PM