Travel Answers
Menen

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Train schedules from Lille to Bruges...where are they?

Brugge Dec 1, 2014 at 3:18 AM

Hi! I'm planning a trip to Bruges for Christmas, but I'm not seeing any train times on the SNCF website! I want to go from Lille to Bruges, and several months ago I looked on SNCF and saw that trains run frequently. I know there are direct trains and some that go from Lille through KORTRIJK. But for all dates after Dec 13, all I see is one train a day to Bruges, going through Paris!!! This is ridiculous, and it's really expensive. Someone at SNCF told me that maybe it's because they just haven't received the train times yet and they will post them later, when they get them. This is fine with me but I want to make sure! I'd be fine with buying my ticket the day of, if only I can be sure there WILL be trains! Does anyone know if this is normal? How can I be sure there will be trains running? Is it possible there aren't going to be trains because of the Christmas holidays???

more
    • beer prices in menem

by ashmowerman0 Online Now Jan 28, 2014 at 12:43 AM

whats the average beer price in menen(belgium)

3 Answers Jan 28, 2014 at 7:06 AM
    • finding an old house address

by davidmoore Online Now Jan 25, 2006 at 4:35 PM

My great grand father was born and raised in Menen. I will be in Brussels for work and i will be making a trip to Menen. I would like to see where he called home if it is still there. Late 1800's to early 1900's. I figured I would start at a public library, but any help would be great. Also, I would take any advice about the city it self.

Thank you,

David Moore

2 Answers Feb 2, 2006 at 1:15 PM