change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• ylisa's Profile Photo

nicest place to stay

by ylisa Online Now Jun 15, 2007 at 9:07 PM

Looking at Brewery Gulch, Stevenwood spa , Sea rock .....any input on these places would be appreciated .

4 Answers Jun 19, 2007 at 7:52 PM
    • ylisa's Profile Photo

going up the California coast

by ylisa Online Now Jun 10, 2007 at 7:24 PM

Thinking about going up the coast from San Francisco , Not even sure how far up or where to go . Any suggested stops????? ,places to stay ??????? Looking for nice picturesque accommodations. I gone to Napa so not looking to stop there

8 Answers Jun 19, 2007 at 8:10 PM
    • DaviesUK's Profile Photo

John Dougherty House - what's it like?

by DaviesUK Online Now May 7, 2007 at 9:46 AM

We're thinking of staying in Mendocino for 4 days in April 2008 to celebrate out 25th wedding anniversary.

I like the look of the John Dougherty House, because it seems to have a very modern, stylish decor of exactly the kind I like, but there are no reviews of it here. Can anyone give me any information about it?

Thanks!

• Abalone diving

by LouMan32 Online Now Nov 16, 2004 at 6:30 PM

I will be in Mendocino for Thanksgiving week and want to do some ab diving. Dove there about 10 years ago. Dove off the Headlands and had a great day there. Looking for other areas with access to dive. How is the bottom fishing? Looking to take my teenage boys fishing while there. Had dinner at Cafe Beaujolais and loved it. Any recomendations for breakfast? Thanks to you all. Looking forward to driving up the Coast! Louie

1 Answer Nov 16, 2004 at 8:58 PM
    • Mendocino/Fort Bragg

by jazzyjanna Online Now Jun 6, 2003 at 1:13 PM

French friends with 2 little girls traveling by car up Highway 1 this August. Please suggest lodging at a moderate rate of65/night or so, with some ambiance. It's just for one night but it'd be nice to avoid a trashy place along the roadside. Thank you.

5 Answers Jun 10, 2003 at 2:10 PM