Mendez Capote

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Canadian Bank Cards

Varadero Yesterday

Is it still near impossible to withdraw money from an ATM using a TD bank card, even one with a Visa symbol?

more
    • Great dining

Cárdenas Apr 21, 2015 at 1:47 PM

What is the street address and phone number for the restaurant Las Delicias . I know the number out front is 1314. I am looking to send a thank you letter to them.

more
    • gigi75's Profile Photo

supermarkets in varadero or in matanzas

Varadero Apr 24, 2015 at 8:48 AM

Hi next year when I go to Cuba , my son is a picky eater , the only kinda of fruits he likes to eat is bananas and apples. does anyone who lives there or who has been if there is any supermarkets in varadero or Matanzas that carry apples? thanks for your help.

more
    • gigi75's Profile Photo

Day/Evening pass for another Hotel how much? (anyone who does this recently)

Varadero Apr 22, 2015 at 7:07 AM

Hi I was just wondering if anyone has gone to another hotel to visit a friend or someone who works there or staying there, while you are at another hotel. if so how much did you pay for your visitors pass for the day or evening. I'm planing a trip back to Cuba, I have a friends who work at a hotel that i recently stayed at. (Has anyone ever stayed at Playa De Oro?) anyways I became friends with the guys who do the entertainment there. But anyways I will be going next year in March for the March break, but a friend of my wants to stay at Blau varadero, which a little bit of distance from them): Thanks to all who respond. cheers

more
    • Forecast for next week shows rain every single day?

Varadero Apr 29, 2015 at 8:04 PM

I booked a vacation to Varadero for May4-May 11. The weather forecast is concerning because it shows 80-90% of precipitation every single day, including from 12pm-6pm. Should I trust what the forecast says? Does it rain for an entire day in Cuba? Has it ever rained for an entire week in Cuba?

more
    • gigi75's Profile Photo

what are the best night clubs to go to

Varadero Apr 18, 2015 at 12:16 PM

Hi a group of us next year in march will be going to varadero cuba for birthday bash. We are wondering where is the best night club to go dancing and have great time? we will be staying a Blau varadero. Thanks for your help

Gigi75

more