Memmingen

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Medieval Dungeons tours

Nürnberg Apr 22, 2015 at 8:26 AM

I am looking to take a tour of the Medieval Dungeons in Nurnberg. We will be there late afternoon of Fri Sept 18th. We are free for the tour either 5pm on Fri 18th, 4pm on Sat 19th, or Early morning 9am on Sun 20th. We need the tour to be in English. Is there anywhere I can find a tour. I want of the Dungeons not the beer cellar, unless they are the same thing. Any help would be appreciated.

more
    • transportation

Miltenberg Apr 5, 2015 at 10:31 PM

is it possible to hire a taxi cab to drive if you have difficulty walking? Are there any city tours besides the walking ones?

more
    • RamkrishnaPaul's Profile Photo

Direct and fast way from Munich to Lucerne

Munich Apr 16, 2015 at 7:11 PM

Hi Friends,

Just wondering is there any way to travel from Munich to Lucerne in Direct and fast way in Train?

Regards
      Ramkrishna

more
    • Lunch/dinner boats Lindau

Lindau 12 hours ago

Are there Lunch and or dinner boat excursions that go our from Lindau on the lake. Or boat tours from there?

more
    • lanef's Profile Photo

Airport > Hotel

Munich Apr 27, 2015 at 5:35 AM

How much roughly a taxi would cost from Munich airport to LetoMotel München Moosach,  
      Bunzlauer Strasse. 5 Munich. Thanks

more
    • Forsthaus Falkenau - real place name

Bavaria Apr 15, 2015 at 8:39 AM

Hi, I would like to visit the place where the television series Forsthaus Falkenau was filmed. Village Falkenau in reality does not exist. I would like to know, how the real village is called and where exactly it is. Is there a museum or something like that in that famous house?
      Thank you for answers and have a nice day!

more
    • using private guides or tour group

Munich Apr 10, 2015 at 2:24 PM

My wife and I are going to Munich on Sept 29 . We would like to visit placers outside of Munich such as Berchtesgaden, NEUSCHWANSTEIN CASTLE, Dachau and Romantic Road. Does anyone have any advice on a tour group or private guides to use? Thank you in advance.
      Ron

more
    • How to get a ride from Munich with prevoz.org ?

Munich Apr 18, 2015 at 11:45 AM

I am looking for a ride from Munich to Slovenia. Train connections are quite slow, so I would like to get something quicker. Someone has advised me to use webpage prevoz.org. Does anyone know, how does this thing work and how safe is it?
      Thank you

more
    • westys's Profile Photo

Airport to Town by taxi

by westys Online Now Jun 12, 2014 at 4:12 PM

Hi, my husband and I want to rent a car from the airport for a week, to stay in Memmingen first for a couple of nights, and then travel further afield.

However it seems that Wednesday is early closing day in the area, and none of the car rental companies are open when we arrive - on a Wednesday night at 7.30pm. Does anybody have any ideas how to get round this? or are there car hire offices in the town itself?

If so this prompts my next question.. how much is it for a taxi from the airport into the town (direct to our hotel) and are there taxis always available at the airport, or do they need to be booked in advance?

Thanks very much for any help... :)

2 Answers Jun 14, 2014 at 3:30 PM
    • Train reservations

by fingodav Online Now May 28, 2014 at 3:40 AM

We want to make day trips to Salzburg and Fussen while we are in Munich. Is it advisable or mandatory to make seat reservations when using the Bayern ticket ? Thanks

5 Answers May 28, 2014 at 11:09 AM
    • Memmingham buses

by fingodav Online Now May 27, 2014 at 3:42 AM

Can anyone tell me if there is a local bus from the rail station to Memmingerstrasse, Schaighausen/Hotzgun, and also roughly what this journey would cost by taxi. Thank you

3 Answers May 27, 2014 at 6:10 AM
    • travelfrosch's Profile Photo

Rufbus from the Airport

by travelfrosch Online Now Mar 7, 2014 at 11:25 AM

We'll be arriving in the evening at Memmingen Airport and staying in town some distance from the bus station. There is scheduled "Rufbus" service at that time, which I understand is a shared taxi we need to call ahead for. Does the "Rufbus" only stop at the bus station, or can it also stop at our hotel? If the former, it sounds like we (2 adults and 1 Minifrosch) might as well just take a regular taxi. Does this make sense? Thanks!

3 Answers Mar 7, 2014 at 10:53 PM
    • How to get to the airport?

by itsasmallworld Online Now May 2, 2013 at 12:45 PM

Can somebody explain how I can get from Munich to Memmingen airport? I found the last train from Munich at 11PM and it arrives to Memmingen train station at about 1AM. But nobody seem to know how to get to the airport from the train station at night.
      Is there a bus from Munich to Memmingen airport? How far is the train station from the airport?
      Thank you for help!

4 Answers Jul 24, 2013 at 1:10 AM
    • memmingen airport to lindau

by tartine325 Online Now Jan 12, 2010 at 2:39 AM

Is there any public transportation between memmingen airport and lindau?

1 Answer Jan 12, 2010 at 3:04 AM
    • nehphets's Profile Photo

Memmingen airport to munich transfers

by nehphets Online Now Oct 12, 2009 at 2:05 AM

Does anybody know or have travelled from Memmingen airport to munich centre i have tried the bahn.de website. is there a direct train or bus service?
      thanks in advance

5 Answers Oct 12, 2009 at 3:44 AM
    • aventos's Profile Photo

4 days in the area: what to do?

by aventos Online Now Jul 17, 2009 at 2:59 AM

Hello, we are travelling to memmingen and staying for 4 days.
      We want to visit füssen and castles, and not munchen.
      Have you got suggestions to organise this trip? We want to see nature, lakes, walk, ect. Thank you very much

1 Answer Jul 17, 2009 at 4:23 PM