Melykut

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• How to get to dinner

Budapest Apr 18, 2015 at 8:38 AM

Will be arriving in Budapest in late May to start on a river cruise. Will be arriving a day early so can visit Budapest. Will be staying at the Le Meridian Hotel. Plann to have dinner at the Chef Cafe at Sorhaz U. 4.

Would appreciate any suggestions on how best to travel to the Chef Cafe. Can it be walked? Or metro, Tram or Bus?

Thanks

more
    • graphicscorpio's Profile Photo

Great Budapest Hotel under $100 USD. Do you know of a treasure?

Budapest Apr 16, 2015 at 8:45 PM

Because we are in our room very little, we don't like to spend too much on the room. BUT we do like a great location and a place that represents the region that we are in. Any recommends on a place to stay under $100 USD. Thank you.

more
    • MizukiM's Profile Photo

train ticket from budapest to graz

Hungary Apr 7, 2015 at 1:14 PM

Hi :)
      i have one question about the train system in europe. im thinking to visit graz from budapest, however, im wondering how i should buy a ticket for it coz i am also planning to explore in vienna. so if i buy a round ticket between budapest and graz, could i get off in vienna? i honestly doubt it coz its an international train in that case. so, maybe should i buy a round ticket between budapest and vienna and between vienna and graz separately? if someone can give me any tip, I would deeply appreciate it.

thanks in advance :)

more
    • Drugness's Profile Photo

War memorials on Buda side?

Budapest Apr 29, 2015 at 8:58 AM

Hello all
      Does anyone know of any unusual or little known WWI or WWII or even 1956 memorials located on the Buda side?
      I'm trying to locate one which I know is in a park but I have no other details unfortunately
      Thanks!
      DG

more
    • PLUS Bank Machines and Currency Conversion costs

Budapest Apr 22, 2015 at 10:34 AM

I have never used a bank machine PLUS SYSTEM in another country to get cash. I normally buy the country's foreign currency (HUF) before leaving home but wonder if the exchange is better at a local bank machine.

My bank won't charge me any fees. I have been tracking the exchange rates on xe.com for Canadian, United States and Euro conversion so any ideas is helpful. Also, is it is easy to find a bank machine with "PLUS SYSTEM"? What kinds of exchange rates can I expect?

more