Melton

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Melbourne 3day visit

Melbourne May 29, 2015 at 4:29 PM

Hi, I am visiting Melbourne in October. I am a female lone traveller 60 yrs old. I have been booked into a hotel on little bourke street but the area looks a bit run down. I am seriously thinking of changing my hotel.it is next to a night club and I am there Friday to Monday. What do you suggest.
      Thank you so much

more
    • How do I get to Mornington Peninsula from Frankston?

Mornington May 4, 2015 at 3:59 AM

Hello. I am taking a train to Frankston station but how do I get to Mornington Peninsula?

more
    • taxi fare port melbourne to A'beckett street near junction with Elizabeth St

Melbourne May 9, 2015 at 7:47 PM

from Beacon Cove Port Melbourne to A'Beckett street( Melbourne car rentals)..it's near the jucntion with Elizibeth street,........ I know I can get 109 tram to Eliziabeth st and change to La Trobe st. then walk........................................          

I am thinking of a taxi around..$16 ?...and believe they don't charge for luggage .....could someone please confirm whether I am right and also ,must melbourne taxis  they put on the meter, and do you tip taxi drivers ?............... 

other ideas for this trip would be welcome

Thanks Geoff

more
    • Locating to Melton

by delush Online Now Aug 17, 2006 at 6:31 AM

hi,
      can someone please assist me in what is the best area of melton to live in ( west,south,central, etc)?
      I am moving there at the end of year and would like to know a bit more from locals who know the area or lived there.

2 Answers Apr 7, 2015 at 4:07 PM
    • Locating to Melton

by delush Online Now Aug 17, 2006 at 5:48 AM

hi,
      can someone please assist me in what is the best area of melton to live in ( west,south,central, etc)?
      I am moving there at the end of year and would like to know a bit more from locals who know the area or lived there.