Melitopol'

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Looking for local guide Zaporizhzhya

Zaporizhzhya Mar 27, 2014 at 11:35 AM

Looking for local guide in Zaporizhzhya . will greatly show my appreciation to the local guide. English Speaking please. Allan

more
    • An extended trip to Zaporozhye

Zaporizhzhya Mar 24, 2014 at 4:27 PM

I Wish to Travel to Zaporozhye,Ukraine this June or Possibly,July or August.I Plan on Staying for Several Weeks so Renting an Apartment would be a Wise Choice.Any Information concerning Air Travel,Bus and Rail Transportation,Lodging and Sight-seeing would be Greatly Appreciated.scottlaughlin58@yahoo.com

more
    • How to travel to Odessa from Melitopol

by yelowdog8 Online Now Aug 24, 2013 at 10:19 PM

How to travel to Odessa from Melitopol? Which bus or train to take?

3 Answers Aug 25, 2013 at 9:45 AM
    • rental cars

by honestlyspkng Online Now May 5, 2013 at 7:25 AM

how much to rent a car for a week in yhe city?

• Car hire

by Kristof8 Online Now Jul 6, 2012 at 6:46 AM

Hi,

In August I'm travelling from Kiev to Melitopol and stay there for a few days.
      I have 2 questions on which I hope somebody can inform me because I have been looking but can't find the informatioon on the net:

1) Are there any car rental companies who offer the possibility to rent a car in Kiev and drop it off in Melitopol?

2) Another option is that I go from Kiev to Melitopol by train but in that case I would still want to hire a car for 1 or 2 days in Melitopol. Are there any car rental companies in Melitopol?

Many thanks for your help,

Kristof

1 Answer Jul 21, 2012 at 1:48 AM
    • Travelling from Simferopol Airport to Melitopol

by dezza63 Online Now Dec 14, 2011 at 11:58 AM

Hi, can any one help me I want to travel from Simferopol to Melitopol during middle January, I enjoy driving, is it safe to hire a car, I have a good GPS and the route does not look too bad about 3 hours. What are my alternatives? My flight arrives about 18:00 hours.
      Many thanks for your help.

Derek

1 Answer Dec 15, 2011 at 12:03 AM
    • arturowan's Profile Photo

a room in melitopol

by arturowan Online Now Jul 7, 2008 at 4:52 AM

l hope to be staying in Melitopol in a few months, but am having some difficulty finding anything but the main hotel advertised online & l wish to stay in a studio-type flat - any suggestions?