change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• johnincornwall's Profile Photo

Melilla - is it worth a visit?

by johnincornwall Online Now Nov 15, 2010 at 12:07 AM

I have read what you can about Melilla - on here, on the official Melilla website, on Tripadvisor and in one or two history books. But there is very little in any of them really, except a strong sense of history and the blend of two cultures.

So has anyone here been? Does it feel like Spain, or more like, say Tangier (obviously the lingo is Spanish)? Is it geared up for the passing tourist, and is it viable to stay anywhere apart from the 4 or 5 listed hotels on the searches?

Flights from Malaga are far from expensive and a trip would seem viable - of 1 or 2 days - next time we're down that way. I would really probably be only interested in the historic old town, and I am aware there are one or two social problems about!

• GermanChris's Profile Photo

Reaching Border from Melilla Airport

by GermanChris Online Now Feb 14, 2006 at 10:56 AM

Hi!
      Im going to visit Melilla for a Daytrip with Iberia coming from Malaga, I have just 3 hours to reaching the border between Melilla and Morokko, and coming back to Airport (I collecting Passport Stamps, my Question is, how long is it from Airport to border with Taxi? And i wanna know if there are Taxis available when coming back from Morokko?

It would be fine if anyone can help me

Brgds
      Christian

1 Answer Jul 30, 2006 at 8:13 PM
    • From Melilla to Tetouan

by jym0411 Online Now Jul 17, 2004 at 1:52 AM

Hi all, I'm looking for the best way to go from Melilla (Spain) to Tetouan (Morocco). Is there any bus or train line to Tetouan after passing the border into Morocco?