change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• hotel/motel

by JABBERSO Online Now Oct 2, 2013 at 1:07 PM

we are planning a road trip from ct to fl in dec. for Christmas
      although we have relatives there the first night we plan to stay in a hotel/motel
      our problem is where to stay so that we failrly close to the relatives. they are a little spread out,one in Melbourne,one in Titusville, and one in west palm bay. any suggestions would be great,as I am totally stressed out trying to find the right distance between all three???
      thanks so much for your time

6 Answers Oct 3, 2013 at 11:24 AM
    • Where did Satellite Beach Bunkys go?

by AnnMudd Online Now Jun 24, 2008 at 1:12 PM

We came home for a visit from Maryland only to discover Bunkys is no longer in Sat. Bch. Where did it go? We are heart broken, I know there is one in Merrit Island but we don't want to drive that far. Please tell me they are only remodeling. Ann

1 Answer Dec 7, 2008 at 2:45 PM
    • siksfore's Profile Photo

Things to do in Melbourne, Fl

by siksfore Online Now Jan 22, 2005 at 1:36 PM

Can you tell me if there is a place fairly close to Dive or Snorkel? I also saw that there was a Dolphin Pontoon Cruse is it pretty good ? is it in Melbourne? I have tried to contact them but they have not returned my calls.

• GUYON's Profile Photo

How is Melbourne now

by GUYON Online Now Sep 11, 2004 at 1:19 PM

I have an American friend who lives in Melbourne but who was in France when the hurricane is passed by his town. I know the town has been severely hit by Frences. I am waiting news from him. How is the town now ? Is the electricity restored ? and the water ? Thanks RAY

1 Answer Sep 13, 2004 at 4:18 PM
    • kel_e's Profile Photo

Relocating to Melbourne, FL

by kel_e Online Now Mar 5, 2003 at 2:35 PM

Hello all~ I just got back from a vacation where we stayed with friends in Melbourne, FL. I really liked the area and am looking to move down in August. 1. Which neighborhoods should I stay away from when getting an apartment/house? 2. Any recommendations on rental agencies? 3. Where should I look for employment opportunities? 4. Any other helpful relocation info? Thanks much!! Kelly

6 Answers Aug 20, 2007 at 5:19 PM