Melaka Travel Answers

change location
Pinaks's Profile Photo

Day trip to Melaka from KL

by Pinaks Online Now Oct 27, 2009 at 3:39 AM

Hi,
Is it possible to go to Melaka in the morning, visit throughout the day & catch an evening flight (@ 19.30 hrs) from LCCT ? I'm aware of bus services like Transnational etc. - but is that workable or taxi would be a better option ? If the latter, what could be the appx. cost for the whole day (KL - Melaka - LCCT) ?
any input is appreciated.
thanx

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • kentut_besar's Profile Photo

Day trip to Melaka from KL

by kentut_besar Online Now Nov 14, 2009 at 9:35 PM

Lets see, your evening flight @ LCCT is at 1930 hrs, meaning you need to check in by 1830 hrs, & it takes an hour by bus from KL KL Sentral to LCCT terminal, excluding traffic jam, so better aim to leave KL Sentral by 1700 hrs.

I don't know what time you plan to be in Malacca, but you need to leave there by 1430 hrs, in order to be at KL Sentral by 1700 hrs.

So you'll have 3.5 hrs in Malacca at the most, & you'll hardly get to see anything.

I suggest you go to Malacca the day before, in the morning, stay the night there, & then leave Malacca around 1400 hrs (after lunch) so that you can be @ KL Sentral by 1700 hrs, & LCCT by 1830 hrs.

That way, you'll have ample time to see Malacca & stll make your flight out of KL.

Hope this helps, cheers.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines